muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added Android Port by the "small futanari fairy with an android-porting magic wand" to the OP.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to unlock Dads Office ?
I used the search option for 2h now... "dad work" nothing except mom office, "dad workplace" the same, "bob office" etc.

Thank you in advance ! ! !
Search didn't help because this is the wrong thread for that. The thread for getting help & questions answered is -

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
does anyone know how to get into the gym?
Go to the school, but don't go inside. Instead, try to go to the right of the actual school building. You should be able to get to the Gym.

Edit: I had asked a question here, but I'll move it to the walkthrough thread instead.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Just an update on the poll, Caroline is winning by 15 vote's, Linda is second and Judy 3rd. Since i doubt Icstor will do another update with two of the main girls my money is on 0.4 being Caroline/Judy and aunt.
What a hell of damn good news. Caroline is winning!

Now I can go to sleep!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This a re-post- as I was informed the original was too large to be posted. :) So hopefully breaking it up will help.

THIS truly is a fantastic game! It leaves a lot of its competitors wishing this was the game they tried to create. It's unusual to find a game where all the character are (dare I say it) actually likeable.

(This game should have been called "Screenshots of Sara" [actually they're all worthy of screenshots, but y'know, there's just something about Sara...especially the "night visitations" to her room, muy caliente. Also, how she starts each BJ with a kiss- so cute. :p])

This game/story is very engaging- it has great tension building, it's highly erotic, titillating, it's well-written (well English-ed, which is refreshing), and being able to use your name makes this particular game VERY immersive (not sure why though- other games do it, but it doesn't seem to be THIS effective), but there were more than a handful of times when the characters used my name- I actually felt a lump in my throat (weird, huh?).

Oh, the ladies... (Specifically, Sara)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note- the only thing that doesn't make a great deal of sense is when you have Mrs. Celia have actual physical interaction with the MC, as the blackmailer- this seems incredibly risky and dangerous.

I really, thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. I also appreciate the linear/non-linear style of gameplay. Yes, events have to be done in something of a sequential order, but if you miss something you're not completely locked out of doing it later. I wish more games would take their cue from this Dev.

Now I DO have a couple of questions, perhaps some of y'all know the answers to;

@bossapplesauce

I NOW see why so many people have this game as their signature in a lot of other posts- this game is amazing.

And finally, the Gorgeous Girl with the Gator Green Eyes...

Reactions: ryupuma and bas

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to unlock Dads Office ?
I used the search option for 2h now... "dad work" nothing except mom office, "dad workplace" the same, "bob office" etc.

Thank you in advance ! ! !
You have to visit your parent's bedroom at night- and catch them in the act when the Mom calls out your name. Then the next morning (and the one after that, I believe)- go talk to the Mom in her room in the morning and there will be an option to "Ask About Dad" each time. After the second time, it should be unlocked (and it will be in the lower right-hand corner of the map). :)

studio1997

Jun 25, 2017
would be pretty much appreciate if anyone can make us compressed one .. i am downloading with data so it costs me a lot to play few games and updating every month :(

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes