ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017
remember v0.3 win votter was sara and all hole story just for sara
This is from one of his patreon posts:

"Version 0.4

I have a lot of things planned for this update so it’s going to be BIG. I’ll let you guys know more about it in a poll after 0.3 has been released.

As I’m sure you’ve already guessed, the winner will (very likely) be Linda/maybe Caroline. However, along with the main winner, I'll be working on another “secondary” character with most votes. (Don’t forget that you can vote for more than one character.) I’m also planning to add a few scenes with the “Kitchen Guest” since she really needs a name, and her story will be a big surprise. For now I can say that she’s not gonna be another rich, selfish, cunt like you’ve seen in previous games. :)"

So there will be some stuff with the aunt.

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
This is from one of his patreon posts:

"Version 0.4

I have a lot of things planned for this update so it’s going to be BIG. I’ll let you guys know more about it in a poll after 0.3 has been released.

As I’m sure you’ve already guessed, the winner will (very likely) be Linda/maybe Caroline. However, along with the main winner, I'll be working on another “secondary” character with most votes. (Don’t forget that you can vote for more than one character.) I’m also planning to add a few scenes with the “Kitchen Guest” since she really needs a name, and her story will be a big surprise. For now I can say that she’s not gonna be another rich, selfish, cunt like you’ve seen in previous games. :)"

So there will be some stuff with the aunt.
i hope so :FeelsBadMan:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Icstor has said on discord that there'll be aunt stuff, and if all goes to plan we'll get to the next relationship level with her. Thats why she isn't included in the poll, no point since she's already in 0.4.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
"I am not ready to give you my pussy, let's do anal!" - said no girl ever! x'D
Beg to differ - there's parts of the world esp the Near East and most of the Islamic world where this is quite commonplace if girls / women wish to have intercourse before marriage.

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
Really hope Caroline wins, if Linda wins again this game gonna be BORING as fuck
Dev said that the second most voted character will also have a lot of content in 0.4, so don't worry, I believe we'll be seeing Caroline as well.

Besides, personally I don't think this game will ever be boring no matter which character it focuses on, because I love all of them.

Reactions: pelon

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Besides, personally I don't think this game will ever be boring no matter which character it focuses on, because I love all of them.
Linda is ugly as hell though. Because she's old, you can see the "mustache" around her lips, especially in pics that are zoomed and up close.

Looks pretty disgusting imo, and is a turn-off.

Reactions: PhiltheDon

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm playing last version of the game, have DL UnRen.zip, unpacked into game folder and run unren.bat, but I can't open console with shift+o, what's wrong ?

Reactions: crueltiesbeast
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes