Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So why don't You leave Patreon?
You can publish the unmodified version elsewhere
You can bypass it easily and finish the game in another location!
I don't control the Patreon. ICSTOR does.

Pirates already publish unmodified versions of the game elsewhere with their fan patches.

Reactions: mohair and vmaks

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Treasure of Nadia kind of blows this out of the water in the animations department
It's funny because when ICSTOR started his stuff looked great but I'd say it's gotten worse over the years, whereas NLT's stuff started out a little rough but the quality kept improving.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
It's funny because when ICSTOR started his stuff looked great but I'd say it's gotten worse over the years, whereas NLT's stuff started out a little rough but the quality kept improving.
yeah, i remember when i played milf's control and incest story back then when he was developing on rpgm, and then he announced milfy city on renpy (while dreams of desire was still a new game), i was so happy to see the improvements on rendering and the talent of icstor on an easier platform such as renpy. honestly, I think that this game should have been completed 4/5 years ago, and then replaced with another project with improved mechanics (acting lessons > being a dik, DoD > midnight paradise). Even if something came out this or next month, is going to be something outdated

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
yeah, i remember when i played milf's control and incest story back then when he was developing on rpgm, and then he announced milfy city on renpy (while dreams of desire was still a new game), i was so happy to see the improvements on rendering and the talent of icstor on an easier platform such as renpy. honestly, I think that this game should have been completed 4/5 years ago, and then replaced with another project with improved mechanics (acting lessons > being a dik, DoD > midnight paradise). Even if something came out this or next month, is going to be something outdated
I'm not a fan of icstor, but their games have a certain charm in the artistic style, it seems to me a decent balance between something cartoony and 3D models, I don't know if I explain myself correctly, but I think that not everything has to have that hyper-realistic artistic style that it has being a dik or similar games that touch the uncanny valley, I think it's a good point that a game looks like... a game.

Reactions: Shane498

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not a fan of icstor, but their games have a certain charm in the artistic style, it seems to me a decent balance between something cartoony and 3D models, I don't know if I explain myself correctly, but I think that not everything has to have that hyper-realistic artistic style that it has being a dik or similar games that touch the uncanny valley, I think it's a good point that a game looks like... a game.
Yes totally, but like inceton games, improved in rendering because of better graphics or access to different models, or away from home isn't hyperrealistic, but it's still good thanks to the whole design of characters story...
I just think that this project is too old and there are too many games, that without an "amazing graphic" have outmatched this one

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
icestor was a dude who wanted to know how long will people pay for a game with no update for a long, long, long time. He made so much money that he stopped working altogether and kept collecting for a long time after until he got enough to quit his little hustle. I'm sure at first Inceststory 1 and 2 were projects where he satisfied his own incest desire into a story. After some time he found patreon and thought 'hmm perhaps some people pay me to do some more' and his motives were genuine but after he made what 10k a moths and not delivering he became greedy. It's unbelievable for me that people kept paying for such a long time without getting anything. Maybe he got a burnout maybe not, but he could have cancled all patreons but he didn't. And it is unbelievable that people still use this thread. This thread should be closed at once until this game or any other game developed by him get's an update.

Reactions: Toushiro

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
icestor was a dude who wanted to know how long will people pay for a game with no update for a long, long, long time. He made so much money that he stopped working altogether and kept collecting for a long time after until he got enough to quit his little hustle. I'm sure at first Inceststory 1 and 2 were projects where he satisfied his own incest desire into a story. After some time he found patreon and thought 'hmm perhaps some people pay me to do some more' and his motives were genuine but after he made what 10k a moths and not delivering he became greedy. It's unbelievable for me that people kept paying for such a long time without getting anything. Maybe he got a burnout maybe not, but he could have cancled all patreons but he didn't. And it is unbelievable that people still use this thread. This thread should be closed at once until this game or any other game developed by him get's an update.
I know who icstor is, but thanks for the history lesson and for your opinion that has nothing to do with my post, I guess...

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes