mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Because he's just the writer and not the one untimately in charge of the entire project.
I know, but the reason why this game was changed and not published due to the lack of Patreon's approval is not logical from my point of view, the developer who is actually related to the author could have changed the place of publication.

I don't control the Patreon. ICSTOR does.

Pirates already publish unmodified versions of the game elsewhere with their fan patches.
It must be accepted that icstor's reason is not logical, even you can see that many times icstor has broken its promise to release the final version of the game, currently today is March 23/24
It hasn't even released previews since February

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
To the shock of absolute nobody, icstor doesn't make a deadline. How on earth has he found 3,000 people to fund him.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
4219 patrons already lol
I think that's just mostly people who care not 'bout such little amount of money, something like "c'mon, I support 20-30 projects and even don't remember most of them, I spend more money for coffee and donuts everyday" :KEK:

Not sure everyone here still waitin' for game release, some just interested how will end this long going shitshow with Icstor :unsure:
And yes, it's a miracle this thread still open.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
icestor was a dude who wanted to know how long will people pay for a game with no update for a long, long, long time. He made so much money that he stopped working altogether and kept collecting for a long time after until he got enough to quit his little hustle. I'm sure at first Inceststory 1 and 2 were projects where he satisfied his own incest desire into a story. After some time he found patreon and thought 'hmm perhaps some people pay me to do some more' and his motives were genuine but after he made what 10k a moths and not delivering he became greedy...
Can anyone do this? Asking for a friend.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah, most likely. I would be very happy if he proved us wrong, but I don't see that being the case.
You guys talk as if he hadn't already missed the first deadline, I think I remember that before it was January, in any case the writer already said that he doesn't think it will come out this month that he more likely sees a release in April

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Every week I look at this thread, it goes up by another ten of pages.
Seems to me that even though this game was abandoned long ago, the people still can't move on.
But the mocking still continues.
I will keep waiting.
Because in the end, there's quite a few people has shared enough that he's still working on the game.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So... Is Icstor still claiming that the game will come out this month?
ICSTOR might claim that, but Onyxdime already said "more likely April than March right now", so I would listen to that. But of course there is always the high possibility that ICSTOR disappears once again to nowhere to be seen or heard as has happened before now that the "due to day" is getting closer.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes