RBfeather

Jul 24, 2019
Once upon a time, there was a game developer named Icstor who created a video game called "MC". His community of players loved the game and eagerly awaited each new release. However, as time went on, Icstor became distant from his community and stopped releasing updates for the game.

Some of his patrons began to accuse him of being an evil maniacal liar, but little did they know that Icstor was actually being micromanaged by an evil corporation. This corporation wanted the game to go in a direction other than the one Icstor had intended, and he was too busy with his development team to engage with his community or release updates.

With only a few days left until the final release of the final version of the game, tensions were running high. The community was growing impatient and angry, and their complaints grew louder and more disheveled.

As the final release date approached, there was still no sign of the game or any updates. The community became more and more frustrated, and some began to lose hope that the final version would ever be released.

In the end, the fate of "MC" and its community remained unknown. The game still has yet to be released in real time, and the community was left in a state of limbo, wondering if they would ever get to experience the final version that they had been waiting for.

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
I have followed this game from day 1, and with all its drama and missed deadlines idk why I actually held out hope for a 23rd release

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I. I've been following this forum for a little over two years "Milfy City"" and "Midnight Paradise" have in common creators who have lost direction or created "exaggerated" expectations in relation to the value of their delivery. I see both of them as a page turned. for recycling. There are games being released now or under development with graphic quality and plot much better than the two mentioned. Anyway, I see a captive and nostalgic fan club easy victims for people of this character. I believe that YOU ARE the ones who should "abandon" the game by putting into oblivion and ostracism. \But there is no way to change the actions of "addicts"

Reactions: Jarul

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've used the binoculars to spy on the neighbors, but the girl has yet to show up at the school. Has that storyline been eliminated?

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I. I've been following this forum for a little over two years "Milfy City"" and "Midnight Paradise" have in common creators who have lost direction or created "exaggerated" expectations in relation to the value of their delivery. I see both of them as a page turned. for recycling. There are games being released now or under development with graphic quality and plot much better than the two mentioned. Anyway, I see a captive and nostalgic fan club easy victims for people of this character. I believe that YOU ARE the ones who should "abandon" the game by putting into oblivion and ostracism. \But there is no way to change the actions of "addicts"
OK, that's cool.. But in how many game threads do you want to comment the exact same post? It will take you a while to get over all of them. Just saying.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
OK, that's cool.. But in how many game threads do you want to comment the exact same post? It will take you a while to get over all of them. Just saying.
I see no one completed game compareble to mc. There are a good games like nlt products as well as good games like mystwood manor/moth which are in different segments of industry.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I see no one completed game compareble to mc. There are a good games like nlt products as well as good games like mystwood manor/moth which are in different segments of industry.
Well that doesn't put MC above other games or does it? Abandoned is abandoned. Also there are other games who are better in the aspect of quality in the same Genre. MC's render quality is outdated in my opinion as well. Stuck in 2018.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes