phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This is screenshot is fake my dude, don't do it. I wonder why doesn't ICSTOR shows us any kind of animation instead of previews at this point? It's considerably hard to believe he's working, for all we know he could have had those preview pictures from two years ago when he was 90% finished with the whole game back then

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
This is screenshot is fake my dude, don't do it. I wonder why doesn't ICSTOR shows us any kind of animation instead of previews at this point? It's considerably hard to believe he's working, for all we know he could have had those preview pictures from two years ago when he was 90% finished with the whole game back then
Just look there he is gaining patreons so why he should post about delay.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Не writes “approximately March, 23” so the first week of April is due from a formal point of view. Certainly,all local residents are aware what is icstore. I wish we were able to rely on his representations.nevertheless some people do rely, judging by his patreon graphics stats.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Predominatly Visa and other credit card companies behind this.
Yup. Also explains why it's difficult for platforms to compete on this. Once the money stops moving, things fall apart. Many platforms would happily allow this type of stuff but you're f-ed without credit card facilities. Best place to read up on the world's moral consensus is the Terms of Service; Acceptable Use Policy on platforms like OnlyFans. As always, following the money provides us with all answers we could need.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Time is coming soon to see if milky city will actually be release or it's just another false promise, time will tell ;):unsure:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes