ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You guys talk as if he hadn't already missed the first deadline, I think I remember that before it was January, in any case the writer already said that he doesn't think it will come out this month that he more likely sees a release in April
before that he promised to update the game a month after that last update (Sara update). That damn sure didn't happen

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone think ICSTOR is actually gonna release an update this month?
Impossible. One of the writers has already been saying march/april, so obviously march is out the window. I'm sure an update is released eventually, probably not in april either though. Who knows when it will come out, all I do know is that as soon as it's out incstor will release one, maybe 2, updates for his new game in a reasonablish amount of time (for his low standards) and then go AFK for years until he decides to give the paypigs another feeding again.

Last edited:

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
ICSTOR might claim that, but Onyxdime already said "more likely April than March right now", so I would listen to that. But of course there is always the high possibility that ICSTOR disappears once again to nowhere to be seen or heard as has happened before now that the "due to day" is getting closer.
next month will say "more likely May than April right now"....lol

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes