sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Maybe we should throw more of our money on Patreon and ICSTOR? Maybe we haven't payed enough for a game such as Milfy City and we all are indebted to ICSTOR for the privilege to play such a piece of art?

Unbenannt.jpg

disso

Jan 2, 2018
What's most telling is Icstor's subscribestar doesn't mention Milfy City at all, and the Patreon is no longer mentioned on icstor.com

Reactions: vmaks

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
I. I've been following this forum for a little over two years "Milfy City"" and "Midnight Paradise" have in common creators who have lost direction or created "exaggerated" expectations in relation to the value of their delivery. I see both of them as a page turned. for recycling. There are games being released now or under development with graphic quality and plot much better than the two mentioned. Anyway, I see a captive and nostalgic fan club easy victims for people of this character. I believe that YOU ARE the ones who should "abandon" the game by putting into oblivion and ostracism. \But there is no way to change the actions of "addicts"
Who plays this games for the story? Most of the time there is mediocre to really bad writing involved because most developers aren't writers. For example there are hundreds of games where the MC develops powers so he can manipulate people. Wohoo how exciting (NOT). The only game story wise which is a little bit exciting is Time Stamps. I'm really looking forward to where that story goes. But 99% of the time I prefer comics over those games because the comics cut the chase and go straight to the point with just a little 'foreplay'.

Reactions: JuanPabloII

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Just to clear the process up for everyone.

1.) ICSTOR and/or the new 3D artists will create a character model and some sample files for how they will look.
2.) ICSTOR designs a story outline, completes the renders, and then sends a brief paragraph of the story outline to me.
Alternatively, ICSTOR may decide to let me design the character's plot, as was the case with Delilah. I would then draft a plot and sent it to them for approval.
3.) ICSTOR and the 3D artists would then produce and send me the renders. If it is an ICSTOR-created character then I get a few sentences of plot for the scenes and fully flesh out the characters with proper dialogue. If it is my own plot that I submitted to ICSTOR, then I only need the renders sent across to me.
4.) After writing the scene, I send a Google Doc back to ICSTOR. While I am writing this, ICSTOR usually prepares the animations. The Google Doc allows editing to be done by multiple people in real time and also allows for comments/changes to be left and tracked which is useful, given that the team spans multiple countries.
5.) The programmer will then take my writing, the rendered images, and the animations and program them into the game. This stage is magic. Nobody quite knows how they do it.

It's a little more complex than that, and I've recently added in some project management stuff since November, but it gives you a basic overview of how things operate.

I'll also typically write, then rewrite a character's scene based on what happens. For example, I might reach the end of a character's renders and notice that if I swapped images 87, 88, and 89, then I can change a character's mood and influence the ending of a particular story. With that information in mind I can go back and redraft earlier parts of the text to reflect the upcoming conclusion.
Have you received all the renders or are you still waiting on some?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Milfy City Final Edition - Coming Soon (~90%)
Milfy Mafia Episode 1 - Work in Progress

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We need a good writer to eloquently explain this. HA HA HA.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes