FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you're expecting basic reading comprehension from a bunch of basement-dwelling degenerates whose vocab stretches as far as "update when", "any save", "walkthru mod pls", and you think they're gonna read between the lines, sir?!
that's a lot of projecting on your part
Are you really that stupid or are you just pretending. No offence just saying
none taken.. I also used to be high on copium
My files show the last time I dled this game was on 2021/7/31. I don't quite know the last post about the game but seeing that the game hasn't been updated since then and this thread has been marked as abandoned, does anyone still believe this game will continue? I mean, as far as MxS/BxS/NxA incest stories are concerned this one was a gold star but I have no doubt this is done.
the problems started after the Linda focused update, after that we had Caroline's and that came out unfinshed. and later Sara's update came out and ICSTOR made jokes in the update about patreons waiting for almost two years. and that pissed some enough to report it.
You can easily mod anything "hardcoded" in a Renpy game. There are devs that try to prevent mods by adding checks for them in the code, but even then they still get modded. It just takes longer and might need more experience/skill. Being a DIK is one such game. DrPinkCake has done this with pretty much every release, but you still see Sancho releasing his SanchoMod when the game updates. I see no reason why someone couldn't alter anything in this game's code or story to their liking.
By hardcoded I don't mean only the relatiopnship variables being hard to replace, but also the story being rewritten (by whatshisname's own word t's what's happening with Linda and Sara) in a way that only a skilled writer would be able to patch it. Despite being out for a few months, there still isn't a patch for Eternum, think about that for a moment.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Isn't March 23rd the release date?
Keeping in mind that the last time he updated his patreon page on 28th februaty I expect ICSTOR to ammend information one month late. so its 28-29 of March.A couple of teasers are possible.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Keeping in mind that the last time he updated his patreon page on 28th februaty I expect ICSTOR to ammend information one month late. so its 28-29 of March.A couple of teasers are possible.
Maybe he will release some pic and tell you the update will postpone to next month .
Nobody can believe him.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
that's a lot of projecting on your part

none taken.. I also used to be high on copium

the problems started after the Linda focused update, after that we had Caroline's and that came out unfinshed. and later Sara's update came out and ICSTOR made jokes in the update about patreons waiting for almost two years. and that pissed some enough to report it.

By hardcoded I don't mean only the relatiopnship variables being hard to replace, but also the story being rewritten (by whatshisname's own word t's what's happening with Linda and Sara) in a way that only a skilled writer would be able to patch it. Despite being out for a few months, there still isn't a patch for Eternum, think about that for a moment.
there is no fucking patch for eternum because the dev doesn't want it that way, you dumb troll, keep in mind that 95% of patches are leaked by the devs themselves, regardless they deny it for reasons we all know

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
there is no fucking patch for eternum because the dev doesn't want it that way, you dumb troll, keep in mind that 95% of patches are leaked by the devs themselves, regardless they deny it for reasons we all know
read what someone else said...
There are devs that try to prevent mods by adding checks for them in the code, but even then they still get modded. It just takes longer and might need more experience/skill

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Retired123 thanks for the facepalms, now get of the copium and look at facts and logic:
1) ICSTOR rushed games before
2) the pevious updates had delays too and that was before the patreon investigation
3)lots of content had to be removed, like the neighboors. kinda liked them
4) one of the people working on the game was here and he himself admitted lots of stuff had to be rewritten, and that means old saves won't be compatible, so by the time players wll get to the new content, they'll have to grind through the old stuff. and there' no guarantee the new stuff will be good at all
5) the game aged badly both viusally and themathically during the time it was abbandoned. and do you know how hard it is to get the abandoned tag on this site?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Retired123 thanks for the facepalms, now get of the copium and look at facts and logic:
1) ICSTOR rushed games before
2) the pevious updates had delays too and that was before the patreon investigation
3)lots of content had to be removed, like the neighboors. kinda liked them
4) one of the people working on the game was here and he himself admitted lots of stuff had to be rewritten, and that means old saves won't be compatible, so by the time players wll get to the new content, they'll have to grind through the old stuff. and there' no guarantee the new stuff will be good at all
5) the game aged badly both viusally and themathically during the time it was abbandoned. and do you know how hard it is to get the abandoned tag on this site?
is that most of you say you are right I do not deny you the first 3 points, but damn have you not read between the lines?

Reactions: vmaks

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The game has aged visually. Adult game development has seen a phenomenal increase in graphics, gameplay, and animation in the past 5 years.

However, I still want to see this game fully finished. Even if it is a little dated, I want people to be able to come back to Milfy City in a few years time and still be able to enjoy it as a complete finished experience, rather than the abandoned state it has sat in for the past couple of years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asteras and vmaks
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes