PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
So Icstor said March he would release the update... Well today is the last day of March so we can all expect a man of his word like Icstor to release the game update any second. Icstor would never lie to us... would he?....
People forget that the actual release date for final version was Jan 2023 then it was moved up to March 2023 now it Soon. This is just incredible how this developer conducts himself, NO RESPECTS to his supporters.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
People forget that the actual release date for final version was Jan 2023 then it was moved up to March 2023 now it Soon. This is just incredible how this developer conducts himself, NO RESPECTS to his supporters.
I agree with 99% of what you said, I disagree with the phrase "developer", at this point his is a con artist or scammer, not really a developer.

Reactions: PRTech
Aug 26, 2018
Wow who would have ever thought they would not stay true to there word. Again incstor didn't release there game on the deadline they promised, Like imagine misleading your fans and patrons into believing march and we are on the final day and all you can say is soon.

thatshow65

Apr 16, 2022
I can´t wait to GTA VI, The Elder Scrolls VI, Half Life 3, Red Dead Redemption 3, Skate 4 and Fallout 5 coming before Milfy City, even Star Citizen is coming before Milfy City, or the next Witcher game, maybe he is porting MF to Source 2 ™ or UE(impossible, so much work) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes