lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
A year ago he published that he is at 80%, right?
Now Milfy City Final Edition - Coming Soon (~90%)
It has always been a fake percentage. People with a bit of brain already understood it a long time ago and stopped patronizing this scamdev.

May 9, 2017
This is no April's fools message.

To Onyxdime,

It is pity that you have lost any respect by joining or being part of ICSTOR. Although it is a pirate site, some of the people here are paying patrons for various games and VN's.

It is time to face the music. If you are the real deal and not scammer. I challenge you to post a few renders that are part of a scene along with the accompanied text. If your claims are correct, you should be doing so within 24h, otherwise, anyone who will ever invest your patron is the same fool who invest in ICSTOR.

You don't owe me nothing. My heart goes for the people who still hold false hope and invest time and money in this continuous scam.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
My heart goes for the people who still hold false hope and invest time and money in this continuous scam.
Why would you feel bad for retards? If they even after all this time and after all the shenanigans still don't understand not to trust ICSTOR, you shouldn't feel sorry for anyone who believes that he just suddenly turns into back to this old form. As the old saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". The fact that he once again pulled out right before the release was supposed to be due isn't any news or anything special at this point anymore. This has happened so many times now.

Also trying to hold Onyxdime somehow responsible for the fact that ICSTOR just did vintage ICSTOR move is pretty dumb too.

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
It would be great if a dev just finished the game and posted it just to stick it to ICSTOR and took all of his patrons away from him, that or hackers that can destroy his page and drain his accounts. There are Devs with way less patrons than ICSTOR, often they're making better renders/animations and are consistent with their updates, they deserve the 4k+ patrons, not this twat.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes