Bonder666

Jul 8, 2021
I am not as negative as most people on this board. I think the people who come to this board just to bitch about this game and its creator should really find something else to do with their time.
I feel like Onyx is genuine in what he's been saying, and that the delays are genuine.
He said he will be working hard in march and april, and I see no reason to doubt it so far. (though if it was only icstor talking ofc I would doubt it... ^^)

The release will most likely happen before the end of may, and even likely within april.

HOWEVER, I would think it was hilarious if Onyxdime just wrote "Got ya!" at the end of april xD

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
He's losing patreons. There's some silver lining.
Not really. It is the first of the month and there is always a significant drop for every patreon. Look at my last post in this thread for an example of the last year of his patreon, it does this every month and then climbs back up. That is the unfortunate thing, I wish it was people coming to their senses but it isn't.
Happens every month for pretty much any creator on patreon. Sometimes the pledges get held up/denied when they try to charge again. It'll definitly go back up.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I don't really know if Onyxdime is genuine or not, but I'm leaning on being skeptical about his involvement being true.

Last Oct totally out of the blue he announced that ICSTORT engaged him as a writer to complete the game and furthermore he was a project manager to recruit 3D artists and recommend suitable candidates to complete the project. So far we have only had Onyx provide feedback of progress and nothing else, no other has been provided evidence provided to confirm his progress statements (except some sporadic previews being a portion of what has been promised).

(Onyx) By being active on this forum he created, knowingly or unknowingly an atmosphere of hope and lots of people believe that the game completion is progressing. But the only progress evidence provided are statements by Onyx such as completed writing the story for x character, have so far written stories for thousands of images, etc. Just a bunch of words with no proofs of any sort given. Onyx also stated that he has seen videos, about 4-5 for every scene. Hence, in theory there should be a lot of material available to choose from and show progress made.

Having created hope to some and being so active on this site surely Onyx must also be aware of some of the negative sentiment. Therefore, I would have assumed that as he is somewhat acting as PR for the game and being a project manager he must have some significant communication channels to ICSTOR. Is it not reasonable then to prove the naysayers here wrong for him to contact ICSTOR and ask for permission to release some samples of the so called thousands of images and perhaps one or two videos to be released to show as evidence. Not once has Onyx offered to do this.

This to me shows that there my be some deceptions going on and thus I remain skeptical. Agreed Onyx may not be responsible for the delay but he surely is responsible for creating hope ('False hope to me") and not backing it up.

BTW has there been any posts by Onyx since March 31st?, ask yourself that question.

Cheers

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
I would have assumed that as he is somewhat acting as PR for the game and being a project manager he must have some significant communication channels to ICSTOR. Is it not reasonable then to prove the naysayers here wrong for him to contact ICSTOR and ask for permission to release some samples of the so called thousands of images and perhaps one or two videos to be released to show as evidence.
dont take me wrong i dont defend icstor here, just why should icstor care if some pirate site doesnt trust him when he has 4k patrons that believe him and throw money onto him. so if i were icstor and onyx would ask me that i would just decline that request because why should i, there is no reason.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
dont take me wrong i dont defend icstor here, just why should icstor care if some pirate site doesnt trust him when he has 4k patrons that believe him and throw money onto him. so if i were icstor and onyx would ask me that i would just decline that request because why should i, there is no reason.
Hi There:

Yes, your point is extremely valid but then why come here (Onyx) and start 'promoting' completion of this game. Interestingly, patreons have increased, is there a correlation that activism on various forums (even pirate forums) contributes to a rise in patreons. Perhaps yes. I sometimes think what is going on now on this forum has been deliberately planned.

At the end of the day anyone on this site that is not a patreon to ICSTOR is not really entitled to answers about progress, but I think we do provide valuable information via opinions to anyone searching on the internet related to the integrity, honesty and reliability of ICSTOR as a developer.

Last edited:

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
By the way, Is Onyxdime still finishing off Lindas`s part or has he commenced on another part of renders?
I am not as negative as most people on this board. I think the people who come to this board just to bitch about this game and its creator should really find something else to do with their time.
I feel like Onyx is genuine in what he's been saying, and that the delays are genuine.
He said he will be working hard in march and april, and I see no reason to doubt it so far. (though if it was only icstor talking ofc I would doubt it... ^^)

The release will most likely happen before the end of may, and even likely within april.

HOWEVER, I would think it was hilarious if Onyxdime just wrote "Got ya!" at the end of april xD
You are hopeless, that type of thinking is what encourage ICSTOR to continue to milk his supporters. LETS NOT FORGET this A.hole and his crew disappeared and never suspended or pause the collection of support. And as for bitching ..... Well this forum and others is where we need to let other people know not to support this DEV with our bitching, We cannot bitch at Discord because people would get banned asap.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Hi There:

Yes, your point is extremely valid but then why come here (Onyx) and start 'promoting' completion of this game. Interestingly, patreons have increased, is there a correlation that activism on various forums (even pirate forums) contributes to a rise in patreons. Perhaps yes. I sometimes think what is going on now on this forum has been deliberately planned.

At the end of the day anyone on this site that is not a patreon to ICSTOR is not really entitled to anything or answers, but I think we do provide a valuable contribution to anyone searching on the internet related to the integrity, honesty and reliability of ICSTOR as a developer.
WHAT!!?? Your statement "At the end of the day anyone on this site that is not a patreon to ICSTOR" is a opinion and not a fact that you can prove.

I don't think I'm at all entitled to anything since I dont and will never support this dev, BUT I will attacked him and any developer that are scamming and milking their supporters.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
WHAT!!?? Your statement "At the end of the day anyone on this site that is not a patreon to ICSTOR" is a opinion and not a fact that you can prove.

I don't think I'm at all entitled to anything since I dont and will never support this dev, BUT I will attacked him and any developer that are scamming and milking their supporters.
Sorry:

Bad grammer or explanation from me. By stating "..not entitled to anything..", I meant to capture answers or reply as stipulated by the poster I was responding to. In hindsight I should have written " ..that is not a patreon to ICSTOR is not really entitled to answers about progress" except I think if you come to this site and there is a perception that you are promoting. However, I do agree that we should be able to comment on the behaviours of any developer. Hence, my after comment about this forum providing valuable information via opinions to anyone seeking them.

Went back and fixed my earlier post

Last edited:
Reactions: PRTech

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I realize that opinions vary here regarding whether or not this game is really "abandoned", but I sincerely hope ICSTOR continues with it. I just finished the available content (although it was missing some scenes that I remember playing with the neighbors), and I'm really looking forward to a continuation.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I don't really know if Onyxdime is genuine or not, but I'm leaning on being skeptical about his involvement being true.

Last Oct totally out of the blue he announced that ICSTORT engaged him as a writer to complete the game and furthermore he was a project manager to recruit 3D artists and recommend suitable candidates to complete the project. So far we have only had Onyx provide feedback of progress and nothing else, no other has been provided evidence provided to confirm his progress statements (except some sporadic previews being a portion of what has been promised).

(Onyx) By being active on this forum he created, knowingly or unknowingly an atmosphere of hope and lots of people believe that the game completion is progressing. But the only progress evidence provided are statements by Onyx such as completed writing the story for x character, have so far written stories for thousands of images, etc. Just a bunch of words with no proofs of any sort given. Onyx also stated that he has seen videos, about 4-5 for every scene. Hence, in theory there should be a lot of material available to choose from and show progress made.

Having created hope to some and being so active on this site surely Onyx must also be aware of some of the negative sentiment. Therefore, I would have assumed that as he is somewhat acting as PR for the game and being a project manager he must have some significant communication channels to ICSTOR. Is it not reasonable then to prove the naysayers here wrong for him to contact ICSTOR and ask for permission to release some samples of the so called thousands of images and perhaps one or two videos to be released to show as evidence. Not once has Onyx offered to do this.

This to me shows that there my be some deceptions going on and thus I remain skeptical. Agreed Onyx may not be responsible for the delay but he surely is responsible for creating hope ('False hope to me") and not backing it up.

BTW has there been any posts by Onyx since March 31st?, ask yourself that question.

Cheers
Sounds interesting. Maybe ICSTOR has set up a company. Next time we see him, he will reply to us in the office on Wall Street.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
You are hopeless, that type of thinking is what encourage ICSTOR to continue to milk his supporters. LETS NOT FORGET this A.hole and his crew disappeared and never suspended or pause the collection of support. And as for bitching ..... Well this forum and others is where we need to let other people know not to support this DEV with our bitching, We cannot bitch at Discord because people would get banned asap.
I have never donated ICSTOR. Herewith I bind myself tp forfeit from donatong in favor of ICSTOR whether he place final version or fail to place.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes