pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
In fact HE has already finished the GAME, he has already distributed it to his "members" and they demanded "confidentiality" that is not to LEAK the game, of course soon when the "majority of the members" signal OK he UPAS the GAME to the RELES MORTALS here in this FORUM.

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
it seems to me thanks to sites like f95 about games heiring and begin to support, if such sites were excluded I bet most games would not exist, even the developers themselves, and with ICSTOR specifically made a new post before the last term tag abandoned on f95, at least before, now nobody cares as developers and Patreon administration, which allow milking people

Jan 7, 2021
Fellas, just think a bit for a moment. How can someone who can't even complete the one-frame previews he promised, can release a whole (big ass!) update? It's all lies.

Just let this sink.

and please ignore this onyxdime guy

he's just a clown

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How much work do you think is left, as of percentage wise?
I'll have to try and work that out.

I'm guesstimating that I have about 2,000 more renders at least. Maybe 70%ish of the final update done?

As I said - Liza/Yazmin, and Sara/Lily are what is outstanding. Both those stories feature 3 characters interacting instead of the usual 2, so they take a little longer to render, write three way conversations for etc.

I spoke with our new programmer there that I advertised for on here a few months back. They say they're almost done with Sara/Lily and only have a couple of scenes left to render. I'll post on here as soon with a render count as I receive them. Then I can do a live countdown on here so you can see how I progress with my side of the work.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

I'm guesstimating that I have about 2,000 more renders at least. Maybe 70%ish of the final update done?

As I said - Liza/Yazmin, and Sara/Lily are what is outstanding. Both those stories feature 3 characters interacting instead of the usual 2, so they take a little longer to render, write three way conversations for etc.

I spoke with our new programmer there that I advertised for on here a few months back. They say they're almost done with Sara/Lily and only have a couple of scenes left to render. I'll post on here as soon with a render count as I receive them. Then I can do a live countdown on here so you can see how I progress with my side of the work.
Man, how much they are paying you to bot around here?
Im guessing you have to get around 1-2% of monthly pateron income, without bonuses, huh?
Btw, you are doing a great job keeping this thread/game "alive", congrats!

p.s.
though considering latest advancements in ai technology, you might be some of (icstor)chatbots, that would explain few things surely.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Man, how much they are paying you to bot around here?
Im guessing you have to get around 1-2% of monthly pateron income, without bonuses, huh?
Btw, you are doing a great job keeping this thread/game "alive", congrats!
As I've said, I'm not getting paid until the final version of the game is released. This is the same payment procedure I use for all adult games that I write for. You're welcome to verify this with the developer DreamBigGames if you're interested in knowing how I operate. I've started writing for them on one of their upcoming projects.

If I was doing a PR job for the game, then I'm currently doing a pretty piss-poor job of one given that I've:
a.) told people not to support the Patreon and just pirate the game from the first page; and
b.) told people I'm not writing right now because I'm waiting on another batch of renders being sent across.

I've been nothing but honest with people since I started posting in this thread. Even way back during the silence from ICSTOR mid-2020 I was on here saying that I didn't know exactly what was going on and that my communication with ICSTOR had been infrequent.

reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
As I've said, I'm not getting paid until the final version of the game is released. This is the same payment procedure I use for all adult games that I write for. You're welcome to verify this with the developer DreamBigGames if you're interested in knowing how I operate. I've started writing for them on one of their upcoming projects.

If I was doing a PR job for the game, then I'm currently doing a pretty piss-poor job of one given that I've:
a.) told people not to support the Patreon and just pirate the game from the first page; and
b.) told people I'm not writing right now because I'm waiting on another batch of renders being sent across.

I've been nothing but honest with people since I started posting in this thread. Even way back during the silence from ICSTOR mid-2020 I was on here saying that I didn't know exactly what was going on and that my communication with ICSTOR had been infrequent.

Stop the bs. We all pretty much know this thing is never gonna get finished. It's close to three years now. He'll be doing this all again come October or November. Need to keep the money flowing for Christmas.

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019

Thank your for your reply, but then i dont understand why ICSTOR claims that around 90 percent (on his patreon) of the game is done, while you are telling me around 70 percent is finished. Id love to believe everything, but this whole scenario is so fishy that i really cant put trust in this

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes