abram1

May 24, 2020
As I've said, I'm not getting paid until the final version of the game is released. This is the same payment procedure I use for all adult games that I write for. You're welcome to verify this with the developer DreamBigGames if you're interested in knowing how I operate. I've started writing for them on one of their upcoming projects.

If I was doing a PR job for the game, then I'm currently doing a pretty piss-poor job of one given that I've:
a.) told people not to support the Patreon and just pirate the game from the first page; and
b.) told people I'm not writing right now because I'm waiting on another batch of renders being sent across.

I've been nothing but honest with people since I started posting in this thread. Even way back during the silence from ICSTOR mid-2020 I was on here saying that I didn't know exactly what was going on and that my communication with ICSTOR had been infrequent.
Dude, I'm in awe with your fortitude and cool state of mind. You've explained at least half a dozen times your current involvement with ICSTOR, what's left and that basically, you're doing it pro-bono till the project is done.

Those who still stealing or gonna do it with this VN from here got their beef with the chief for lots of reasons. They can't reach him in any way so you're their scapegoat. Folks see you as his right hand, not his writer, who doesn't control the rendering aspect.

Could you ask him to share some new images on Patreon/Discord/anywhere else to let the steam off? If the overall number of in-game images exceeds several thousands, he could've easily offer you 5 random ones, no pressure, right?

Nixel1

Jan 29, 2021
Thank your for your reply, but then i dont understand why ICSTOR claims that around 90 percent (on his patreon) of the game is done, while you are telling me around 70 percent is finished. Id love to believe everything, but this whole scenario is so fishy that i really cant put trust in this
Based on how this game has gone, I think it makes complete sense. ICSTOR clearly underestimates the amount of work needed to finish the game.

I will say that I'm continually impressed by his ability to keep blowing the project timeline while increasing revenue. There's a lot of Project Managers out of job that would love to know his secret to success.

Reactions: KasparP and GX2063

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thank your for your reply, but then i dont understand why ICSTOR claims that around 90 percent (on his patreon) of the game is done, while you are telling me around 70 percent is finished. Id love to believe everything, but this whole scenario is so fishy that i really cant put trust in this
Perhaps ICSTOR is referring to 90% of the game being completed, rather than 90% of the 1.0 update?

I would agree that the total game is about 90%-95% complete, but the 1.0 update is about 70% complete.

That's about as much as I know.

Of course, measuring it in vague percentages isn't as useful as outright stating which characters are complete and which ones still need to be done. In the latter case it is Liza/Yazmin and Sara/Lily.

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Dude, I'm in awe with your fortitude and cool state of mind. You've explained at least half a dozen times your current involvement with ICSTOR, what's left and that basically, you're doing it pro-bono till the project is done.

Those who still stealing or gonna do it with this VN from here got their beef with the chief for lots of reasons. They can't reach him in any way so you're their scapegoat. Folks see you as his right hand, not his writer, who doesn't control the rendering aspect.

Could you ask him to share some new images on Patreon/Discord/anywhere else to let the steam off? If the overall number of in-game images exceeds several thousands, he could've easily offer you 5 random ones, no pressure, right?
Around 2 years ago I've been kicked out by Icstor Discord channel because I've told the truth: do not believe on his lies.

Icstor swear many times he had around 6000 pictures ready to be used for the new Milfy City version.
If this was true, now how many pictures he should have? 20000?!
Don't make me laugh.

Here we still talking about if/when the new version will be released ("never" is the reply) but the real question is "how much new material will contain?" 2-3 times the current content? ...ok, this is what we are expecting. 2-3 more minutes like the latest update? ...sorry, it isn't enough!

Reactions: ilikemomsonincest

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

I'll fire ICSTOR a message now and see if they can upload a few new renders.

Edit: I've messaged them now.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Based on how this game has gone, I think it makes complete sense. ICSTOR clearly underestimates the amount of work needed to finish the game.

I will say that I'm continually impressed by his ability to keep blowing the project timeline while increasing revenue. There's a lot of Project Managers out of job that would love to know his secret to success.
There is no secrets, many of the subs are allowing whats between their legs and the need to fap dictate their common sense.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Around 2 years ago I've been kicked out by Icstor Discord channel because I've told the truth: do not believe on his lies.

Icstor swear many times he had around 6000 pictures ready to be used for the new Milfy City version.
If this was true, now how many pictures he should have? 20000?!
Don't make me laugh.

Here we still talking about if/when the new version will be released ("never" is the reply) but the real question is "how much new material will contain?" 2-3 times the current content? ...ok, this is what we are expecting. 2-3 more minutes like the latest update? ...sorry, it isn't enough!
Delilah's (Pool Girl) story has around 20,000 words of text to it. At 300wpm reading speed that's slightly over an hour of content for her, assuming you just keep reading and don't really stop to watch animations, look at the pictures, or choose various dialogue options.

I'm guessing her total story should come in at around 2 hours if you take your time and enjoy it.

I'm only* citing her as an example because she has the shortest amount of content of the characters in the 1.0 update. It gives you an idea of the minimum level of content each character should receive.

*"Only" is a brand description and should not be taken literally. Onyxdime's choice of example may be influenced by personal bias, love for the character, consideration of her as a waifu, and general attraction to women in swimsuits.

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Delilah's (Pool Girl) story has around 20,000 words of text to it. At 300wpm reading speed that's slightly over an hour of content for her, assuming you just keep reading and don't really stop to watch animations, look at the pictures, or choose various dialogue options.

I'm guessing her total story should come in at around 2 hours if you take your time and enjoy it.

I'm only* citing her as an example because she has the shortest amount of content of the characters in the 1.0 update. It gives you an idea of the minimum level of content each character should receive.

*"Only" is a brand description and should not be taken literally. Onyxdime's choice of example may be influenced by personal bias, love for the character, consideration of her as a waifu, and general attraction to women in swimsuits.
Oh, MC 1.0 will have 12 billion words, fantastic!
How many new renders? More or less, please (for sure 6000 because this is the number 2 years ago).

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
Dec 24, 2018
I'll have to try and work that out.

I'm guesstimating that I have about 2,000 more renders at least. Maybe 70%ish of the final update done?

As I said - Liza/Yazmin, and Sara/Lily are what is outstanding. Both those stories feature 3 characters interacting instead of the usual 2, so they take a little longer to render, write three way conversations for etc.

I spoke with our new programmer there that I advertised for on here a few months back. They say they're almost done with Sara/Lily and only have a couple of scenes left to render. I'll post on here as soon with a render count as I receive them. Then I can do a live countdown on here so you can see how I progress with my side of the work.
"It's coming out in march... Uh actually now it's looking more like April. Well really the update is only 70% done, when Incstor said 90% he meant the entire game as a whole not the update. But don't worry it's coming out soon guys!" - Onyxdime

For someone who is supposedly only working on commission, you sure do love to make yourself out to be a fool for Incstor. You only have a few more weeks until you have to say that the update won't be coming out until May or June, or that you don't know when it will be out, but I'm sure you'll be sure to let people know it's definitely coming and people are working hard on the game!!!

You'd think that when working on commission for a lying scammer like Incstor you'd just quietly do the work your paid to do, instead of act like a talking head leading people to believe that an update is coming soon. After all, when the lying scammer inevitably fails to deliver it just blows back on you. So if you're not being paid to do that for Incstor, why tell people how much work is being done with nothing of substance to show for it except empty words? Why tell people when the game is coming out or how close it is to being finished when you have to backpedal on your release windows and progress estimations? Because now it just hurts your reputation and makes you look like a liar and a scammer. So why do that?

It just makes no sense to do that and take that responsibility on for Incstor when it just makes you look bad... Unless Incstor is paying you to do that, because regardless of how you say it, just by advertising that the game is supposedly being worked on and is coming out soon it will lead to Incstor making more money like he has since you started posting in October.

But nevermind what am I even saying? You tell people yourself not to subscribe to the patreon! This is a pirating site after all! So there's just no way you're trying to lead people to believe that an update is coming out soon to try and attract more subscribers and make Incstor (and yourself) more money... And the fact that Incstor has gained 1500 subscribers since you started posting is completely incidental and not your intention and I'm sure the game will be coming out in April and he'll finish that last 1/3 of the update quickly over the next couple of weeks :)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
"It's coming out in march... Uh actually now it's looking more like April. Well really the update is only 70% done, when Incstor said 90% he meant the entire game as a whole. But don't worry it's coming out soon guys!"

For someone who is supposedly only working on commission, you sure do love to make yourself out to be a fool for Incstor. You only have a few more weeks until you have to say that the update won't be coming out until May or June, or that you don't know when it will be out, but I'm sure you'll be sure to let people know it's definitely coming and people are working hard on the game!!!

You'd think that when working on commission for a lying scammer like Incstor you'd just quietly do the work your paid to do, instead of act like a talking head leading people to believe that an update is coming soon. After all, when the lying scammer inevitably fails to deliver it just blows back on you. So if you're not being paid to do that for Incstor, why tell people how much work is being done with nothing of substance to show for it except empty words? Why tell people when the game is coming out or how close it is to being finished when you have to backpedal on your release windows and progress estimations? Because now it just hurts your reputation and makes you look like a liar and a scammer. So why do that?

It just makes no sense to do that and take that responsibility on for Incstor when it just makes you look bad... Unless Incstor is paying you to do that, because regardless of how you say it, just by advertising that the game is supposedly being worked on and is coming out soon it will lead to Incstor making more money like he has since you started posting in October.

But nevermind what am I even saying? You tell people yourself not to subscribe to the patreon! This is a pirating site after all! So there's just no way you're trying to lead people to believe that an update is coming out soon to try and attract more subscribers and make Incstor (and yourself) more money... And the fact that Incstor has gained 1500 subscribers since you started posting is completely incidental and not your intention and I'm sure the game will be coming out in April and he'll finish that last 1/3 of the update quickly over the next couple of weeks :)
I don't work on commission though. Commission implies you get a percentage of each item you sell, or a bonus awarded for hitting targets/goals. That isn't how I'm paid.

I'm a contractor who only gets paid when work is the final piece of work is produced.

The fact that ICSTOR is getting more Patrons is probably because they have been posting previews on Patreon, which sends out emails to anyone who previously subscribed to his Patreon about an update from an old creator they used to support. Old patreons then come back and check out what is going on.

I highly doubt there are 1500+ people on F95 who would jump back onto ICSTOR's Patreon when I'm giving far more information on here than they could recieve there.

Dec 24, 2018
I don't work on commission though. Commission implies you get a percentage of each item you sell, or a bonus awarded for hitting targets/goals. That isn't how I'm paid.
I highly doubt there are 1500+ people on F95 who would jump back onto ICSTOR's Patreon when I'm giving far more information on here than they could recieve there.
Ya you're right because there's no way anyone from the patreon, discord, or other sites see your posts or hear about what you have to say. And there's no way people from this website subscribe to patreons. Can't wait for the game to be release in April!!

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ya you're right because there's no way anyone from the patreon, discord, or other sites see your posts or hear about what you have to say. And there's no way people from this website subscribe to patreons. Can't wait for the game to be release in April!!
Once again, because you ignored the point, any old supporters of ICSTOR get emails when they post previews. If they want to view those previews they have to re-subscribe.

This is the most logical answer as to why supporter numbers are increasing. Not because some writer is posting about their side of the work on a pirate's forum.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It is both so odd and a bit annoying that Icstor regained at least 1000 subs who picked the recurring option just by posting a few previews and post about how the work on the FINAL is on their way. Why these people don't just wait until it is actually released and if they feel like they want to pay for the content just subscribe at higher tier, download all games, un-sub. Consider it lump sum payment.

But no. a thousand guy just happily picked recurring billing for a bunch of previews that he couldn't even bother to continue giving. So weird.

Dec 24, 2018
Once again, because you ignored the point, any old supporters of ICSTOR get emails when they post previews. If they want to view those previews they have to re-subscribe.

This is the most logical answer as to why supporter numbers are increasing. Not because some writer is posting about their side of the work on a pirate's forum.
Right, and there's totally no way that your words influence people into believing the things Incstor says are actually true. When people see something coming from Incstor and think "wait a minute isn't this guy a liar and a scammer?" there's no way that your words help convince people otherwise. You're right, I'm completely out of my mind here. Can't wait to enjoy the game in the next couple of weeks! Would you say it's going to be in the first or second half of April?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right, and there's totally no way that your words influence people into believing the things Incstor says are actually true. When people see something coming from Incstor and think "wait a minute isn't this guy a liar and a scammer?" there's no way that your words help convince people otherwise. You're right, I'm completely out of my mind here. Can't wait to enjoy the game in the next couple of weeks!
I hope not. It would be bad if Onyx's post here inspired this 1000+ people. That would mean that those are guys who were following this thread and paid absolutely zero fuck whatsoever of all the warning any and all of us said about how he isn't a reliable dev, and i put it politely.

So i truly, genuinely hope not. Otherwise we just flapping our gums here to no avail :HideThePain:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
It is both so odd and a bit annoying that Icstor regained at least 1000 subs who picked the recurring option just by posting a few previews and post about how the work on the FINAL is on their way. Why these people don't just wait until it is actually released and if they feel like they want to pay for the content just subscribe at higher tier, download all games, un-sub. Consider it lump sum payment.

But no. a thousand guy just happily picked recurring billing for a bunch of previews that he couldn't even bother to continue giving. So weird.
That's right, I've been saying for a long time, if subscribers unsubscribed together, Icstor would at least upload pictures to recruit new subscribers who don't know about it. In general, wait for March, since they said in March))) there was only a year left. Considering how long you've all been waiting, a year isn't that long ;)

Reactions: kcaldw

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
There has to be written on 1st page that this game will not get update. Dev is scammer because he delayed update many times already. So people can see and do not wait an update or message here. But if people who knows about all ICSTOR TRICKS still write here and conplain, I do not understand you. Just leave this thread. , Because there are too many cool games.Instead you are complaining and waiting update that was delayed many times. It was obvious that on March he will change update date again.

Reactions: KasparP

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Right, and there's totally no way that your words influence people into believing the things Incstor says are actually true. When people see something coming from Incstor and think "wait a minute isn't this guy a liar and a scammer?" there's no way that your words help convince people otherwise. You're right, I'm completely out of my mind here. Can't wait to enjoy the game in the next couple of weeks! Would you say it's going to be in the first or second half of April?
Both things can be true at the same time - the emails Patreons are getting and the added exposure from this site and others.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes