abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
I haven't subscribed to ICSTOR on Patreon. When I need a copy of the game to refresh myself before writing I just pirate it on here and install Lain's Mod.

I can only give you examples of a dozen or so other creators who I have unsubscribed from over the years, but still get emails for.
So you don't have any proof that he contacted you?
It is not necessary to provide relevant game content,
Just provide a record of his contact with you,
proof that he is working
Records such as Mail or conversations??

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Or, as you'll find out, I've been telling the truth the whole time from my very first post on here.

I never claimed there were 6,000 or 20,000 renders in the new update. The latter figure, in particular, is complete and utter nonsense. I've written for thousands of renders and animations, but probably not 6,000 yet. I reckon it be in that ballpark after I get Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.
6000 was the amount of new renders that Icstor swore to have 2 years ago.
If in these two years he hasn't stopped to work scratching himself counting money (...) he should have at least 20000 images!

Reactions: evko

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So you don't have any proof that he contacted you?
It is not necessary to provide relevant game content,
Just provide a record of his contact with you,
proof that he is working
Records such as Mail or conversations??
We chat via email, Discord, and what used to be Google Hangouts.

I applied to be the writer after another erotic fiction author from 4Chan named Wrathvon let me know that ICSTOR was hiring. That was way back 2016ish I think.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
6000 was the amount of new renders that Icstor swore to have 2 years ago.
If in these two years he hasn't stopped to work scratching himself counting money (...) he should have at least 20000 images!
Okay, I never said anything about there being 6,000 new renders, and I know nothing about that.

You're right though - there should have been a lot more renders. There should have been a fully completed game by early 2022.

Can't change the past, but I can work on this until I see it through to completion.

On that note, I should be getting the Sara/Lily renders in the next couple of days. So I'll be able to make a start on those.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i thought that these posted previews are fake and late april fools joke lol
seems i was wrong.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - Preview 9/15 Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - Preview 10/15 Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - Preview 11/15
What kind of preview is this?
You supposed to show luscious previews to attract more people.
But I guess, even without it, people still subscribe to him all the time. Jokes on me.

Reactions: septacycell

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Bruh, i totally forgot this game for some weeks, I though it was going to be released at the end of the previous month. :KEK:

Reactions: Rayanm

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Okay, I never said anything about there being 6,000 new renders, and I know nothing about that.

You're right though - there should have been a lot more renders. There should have been a fully completed game by early 2022.

Can't change the past, but I can work on this until I see it through to completion.

On that note, I should be getting the Sara/Lily renders in the next couple of days. So I'll be able to make a start on those.
Question, since a lot of people count different things as renders, what do you count as a render? Because if you count them like Philly or Pinkcake, we already know the update is going to be assgarbage since 6k is VERY little for what there is to cover

Reactions: alex13_zen

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Question, since a lot of people count different things as renders, what do you count as a render? Because if you count them like Philly or Pinkcake, we already know the update is going to be assgarbage since 6k is VERY little for what there is to cover
I wasn't aware that there were multiple definitions for a render?

To me a render is a unique image. If I were to use two images to go back and forth in a conversation between two characters, then it is still only 2 renders. If I reuse the renders for a repeat scene, that doesn't add extra renders on.

Does that answer your question?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I wasn't aware that there were multiple definitions for a render?

To me a render is a unique image. If I were to use two images to go back and forth in a conversation between two characters, then it is still only 2 renders. If I reuse the renders for a repeat scene, that doesn't add extra renders on.

Does that answer your question?
Yep, thanks

Reactions: Onyxdime
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes