Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Is there anyone that knows the game Milfy City that actually believes in anything Icstor says. This game/scam is all about money, nothing else, Icstor was never into it for creative reasons or to tell a story, It started out as a way to make money and along the way Icstor realized that Patreon is full of dumb shit morons that will continue to pay month after month so Icstor only does enough work to keep the scam alive. That's it, that is the full and complete truth and I would tell that to Icstor directly to his face. I 100% guarantee this and I am not joking.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Onyxdime and ICSTOR are scamming people, as always.

If they were to offer mentorship in scamming people, I would undoubtedly be their first student.
However, you need to finish the course first, though.

The list is ever growing as more and more so called developers have come to realize that working hard vs doing just enough to get by can often end up with the same amount of money so they slow the development pace down more and more, add in additional characters people do not even want, and then maybe throw out an excuse here and there saying my dog ate my homework, or my computer died so I was unable to work this month. Games like Light of my life is way past the one year mark for getting an update, yet they suck Patreon every month instead of setting it to pay per update which would be the honest and fair way to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KasparP and whohzz

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
OK, now 2 previews have been released and he got 4 more.
The pattern is 1 preview every month, nothing in March, so 2 in April.
So we can conclude that the expected time of release will be...NEVER!
someone mentioned that there will be 6000 renders so if 2 renders are to be released each month it'll only take 3000 months to release them all (y)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Okay, I never said anything about there being 6,000 new renders, and I know nothing about that.

You're right though - there should have been a lot more renders. There should have been a fully completed game by early 2022.

Can't change the past, but I can work on this until I see it through to completion.

On that note, I should be getting the Sara/Lily renders in the next couple of days. So I'll be able to make a start on those.
For reference, during the lockdown and after ICSTOR posted a screenshot of him having 4x 3080TI graphics cards. He said he was slowly working on the Sara update which had a folder with over 6000 renders. How much of that is true is yet to be seen but anyone can copy and paste files to show 6k items in a folder, he never showed us anything IN that folder.

So if he has 6k done just for the Sara/Judy update then that means he must have done much more for the final edition considering its concluding the game.

Reactions: D0gs

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Friends, friends, friends... He Icstor, already completed the game, already distributed to his Patreon Associates the final version of Milfy City a while ago what he realized and agreed with them was exactly this, I provide you Patreons, update and version In the end, no one provides or UPA on the network and in a few months maybe... he will post or UPA over here the final and beat up version of this game.
And there are a lot of developers reaching this stage to apply the same thing. Money friend, money and nothing else the guy is not a fucking enthusiast, he like everyone here we like capitalism. capiche.

Reactions: KasparP

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Or, as you'll find out, I've been telling the truth the whole time from my very first post on here.

I never claimed there were 6,000 or 20,000 renders in the new update. The latter figure, in particular, is complete and utter nonsense. I've written for thousands of renders and animations, but probably not 6,000 yet. I reckon it be in that ballpark after I get Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.
Icstor had posted himself that he had around 8k renders finished when he last released an update.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
This Onyxdime said that he doesn't get paid by scamtor,then why the hell are you here for then?
doesn't make any sense,why do you believe scamtor?he's the greatest scammer here.
you are here spreading false hopes for fans.
there are two reasons,either you are scamtor or scamtor hired you.this game is long gone so STFU.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This Onyxdime said that he doesn't get paid by scamtor,then why the hell are you here for then?
doesn't make any sense,why do you believe scamtor?he's the greatest scammer here.
you are here spreading false hopes for fans.
there are two reasons,either you are scamtor or scamtor hired you.this game is long gone so STFU.
I'm here because I like F95 as a forum. I've been translating Japanese games on here in my spare time, for instance.

https://f95zone.to/threads/professional-school-final-kineticdog.70858/

Plus, I feel the community who enjoyed playing Milfy City deserves at least some level of communication as to what is going on. I'm able to update on my side of the work on here as and when I complete it.

You're right, ICSTOR has hired me - to write the game. I'll get paid when it's done.

I do hope you enjoy 1.0 when it comes out.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What I reckon happened was ICSTOR finished watching Game of Thrones, got excited, then started watching the Godfather and got excited for that theme instead. :ROFLMAO:
You mean like a little kid who finds his life's passion twice a week because his attention spawn last a couple of days? Yeah, that sums up old Icstor. Been doing this for a decade an he still believe that the sudden surge of passion he has won't peter out after 6 months like every single time before :sneaky: Why it won't 'this' time? He can't say, he just knooows. Some year or two ago i asked people what do they think, how many updates Maffia will live to see. Anything between 1-6! Nobody said 6 :geek:

Trilogy! :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes