Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
I'm here because I like F95 as a forum. I've been translating Japanese games on here in my spare time, for instance.

https://f95zone.to/threads/professional-school-final-kineticdog.70858/

Plus, I feel the community who enjoyed playing Milfy City deserves at least some level of communication as to what is going on. I'm able to update on my side of the work on here as and when I complete it.

ICSTOR has hired me - to write the game. I'll get paid when it's done.

I do hope you enjoy 1.0 when it comes out.
Your 2nd paragraph sounds like bs to me
if scamtor would like to release this crap,he would've released it a long time ago.
he missed too many deadlines
your just here to fish some subs.
only dumbfvcks would go subs to him.
regarding your last sentence,nope it will not happen,only in your dreams will make this crap gets updated.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I'm here because I like F95 as a forum. I've been translating Japanese games on here in my spare time, for instance.

Plus, I feel the community who enjoyed playing Milfy City deserves at least some level of communication as to what is going on. I'm able to update on my side of the work on here as and when I complete it.

ICSTOR has hired me - to write the game. I'll get paid when it's done.

Now I feel sorry for making fun of you, sincere apology.

Reactions: Onyxdime

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

You're right, ICSTOR has hired me - to write the game. I'll get paid when it's done.

shut-your-mouth-mamamama.gif

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys!... I stopped drinking, met a nice woman, got a good job and my daughter was born... All that, since stopped waiting for the new update and just go on with my life... How about you??

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Hey guys!... I stopped drinking, met a nice woman, got a good job and my daughter was born... All that, since stopped waiting for the new update and just go on with my life... How about you??
good for you man! since i left this thread 5 days ago, i started a business and its doing great! no women around me tho, which is fine and amazing!

Reactions: mhoyko

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Going to be out of the country for a couple of weeks on holiday with sketchy Internet access for about 50% of the trip.

If I don't drop by much during that time, that's the reason why.

I've got a laptop with me and ICSTOR is compressing renders into smaller files to allow me to download them and work. Will update as frequently as I can.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes