MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Going to be out of the country for a couple of weeks on holiday with sketchy Internet access for about 50% of the trip.

If I don't drop by much during that time, that's the reason why.

I've got a laptop with me and ICSTOR is compressing renders into smaller files to allow me to download them and work. Will update as frequently as I can.
Didnt you say the game is coming out in March?

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I've already addressed this a few posts back. On 18th March I said I still hadn't received Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin renders, and that it was looking far more likely to be April.
Was it for the same reason that the update was delayed?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Going to be out of the country for a couple of weeks on holiday with sketchy Internet access for about 50% of the trip.

If I don't drop by much during that time, that's the reason why.

I've got a laptop with me and ICSTOR is compressing renders into smaller files to allow me to download them and work. Will update as frequently as I can.
Damn, dude be coming up with these on the fly
That’s pure talent:Kappa:

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
Hello!

Time for another quick update and a couple of new previews.

Since I did not post any in March then, this time, we’ll add two previews at the same time with Linda and Bob! So, only 4 previews remaining until the release :)

Milfy City v1.0:

Characters:

Caroline - 100%

Celia - 100%

Judy - 100%

Delilah - 100%

Linda - 100%

Sara and Lily - 80% Renders and Animations have been completed. The writer is beginning work on Sara and Lily this weekend.

Yazmin and Liza - In progress (Renders + Animations)

I also noticed that Caroline’s friend, Violet, had not been included in the previous progress bar. We will be completing her story as well.

We’re very close to +90% completion, so the release should be very, very close now.

Thanks for sticking with us. We’re almost there :)

Oh, and one last thing…

BONUS PREVIEWS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes