GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wonder if there are so plenty of current donaters of ICSTOR here. IMHO their number is not sufficient among residents of F95.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Lol i got kicked from :poop:stors discord for calling him out
Below are few of his discord rules, any of these will get you banned.

10. Game updates do not have ETAs. They will be released once testing is done. Patrons will receive an email when the link is available so be sure to check your inbox. Asking about the update will get you muted. Second time you will be banned. We are as excited as you guys, but you need to keep calm and wait. It will be out before you know it.

12. If you are muted it will be for a week. While muted think about what you did and how you can avoid getting banned. Bans are permanent.

13. Do not ping Icstor. He reads the messages and responds to the ones he wants to. Feel blessed if he answers your questions.

Why did I only provide 3 rules? because if you read them carefully especially last sentence of #13 it show that ISTOR has ZERO respect for his supporters.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
10. Game updates do not have ETAs. They will be released once testing is done. Patrons will receive an email when the link is available so be sure to check your inbox. Asking about the update will get you muted. Second time you will be banned. We are as excited as you guys, but you need to keep calm and wait. It will be out before you know it.
Welp, that rule is ignored as it's done multiple times by people on discord.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
dang, last time I played this was around 2019. did the dev add ntr in this?, i hope there's none tho. since i remembered he wont be adding. are these all the scenes? or am i missing something. what's with the secret cards

Last edited:
Reactions: maradona6666

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017

Mahou

Jun 22, 2018
The game is not dead. The dev is working on the final version. He is at 70% now.
To be honest, he have it in 70% readyness since last summer )) BTW, when Icstor told about 70% it can mean that he have 0.71 version, just like us)))) There is a good thing in development process: Don't set the release date until you can show something to investors)) Or you will be in production hell with 18+ work day. And 18+ here is a your new work hours)))
He told that the Milfy City final will be in March 2023. So - from April - where it is?
P.S. If he release Milfi City or Milfy Mafia till 1/Jun/2023 i will apologize in this thread on all languages i can do it)))

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Below are few of his discord rules, any of these will get you banned.

12. If you are muted it will be for a week. While muted think about what you did and how you can avoid getting banned. Bans are permanent.

13. Do not ping Icstor. He reads the messages and responds to the ones he wants to. Feel blessed if he answers your questions.

Why did I only provide 3 rules? because if you read them carefully especially last sentence of #13 it show that ISTOR has ZERO respect for his supporters.
I'd say Sub-zero respect :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Hey Onyx, I once again thank you for keeping up the communication in spite of facing an avalanche of trolls and haters in this thread. Out of curiosity, are not not worried at all about Icstor paying you at the end of all of this, given his track record? I would be very cautious with the the guy and demand any payment to be put into an escrow beforehand.

Anyways enjoy your (not really?) holidays in the Philippines and give Sara some love, she was my first ever western AVN waifu and has the least content to date, she deserves to have a happy ending!
yea, i really love him for his work for the community! such a pure soul. working just for our lust and anger! i hope his Holidays last long! and enjoy his life!

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes