MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Has anyone tried to remake this game? With all the Big Brother remakes, you would think one would try to unofficially remake this game, if only because of the demand that still seems to exist for a game long abandoned.

Reactions: realpolitik

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
Hey Onyx, I once again thank you for keeping up the communication in spite of facing an avalanche of trolls and haters in this thread. Out of curiosity, are not not worried at all about Icstor paying you at the end of all of this, given his track record? I would be very cautious with the the guy and demand any payment to be put into an escrow beforehand.

Anyways enjoy your (not really?) holidays in the Philippines and give Sara some love, she was my first ever western AVN waifu and has the least content to date, she deserves to have a happy ending!
Oh wow, that's awesome. Seriously? People are tired of being trolled by Icstor and his pets (as Oxytroll), and tey are the bad guys? And a fake developer sent here to grab Mindless for subscribing is a hero?
That's fantastic man, really... This "hero" that comes here to provide "updates" (muahahaha) is bullshiting with fake news from I don't even remember when. He updates and updates, but the reality is that the full game should've been delivered in March 2023, and what now? Now the delivery became "soon".
But hey! We are the trolls xD

Joantghy

Feb 13, 2022
We must trust Icstor because he has always been very honest with The patreons :KEK:, communication is always effective :FacePalm:and he rarely fails in ETA 's:BootyTime: cause he never take a rest and si always working hard in the game. In fact, I can assure that Icstor will release the final version without animations in April next year and when he can, maybe will work on the harem patch and animations to have the completed game in 2025.

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
"I know that many of you really like the characters I have created. I promise that I’ll finish every single one’s story" - ICSTOR in 2019

Lets see if he keeps his "promise" xD

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Has anyone tried to remake this game? With all the Big Brother remakes, you would think one would try to unofficially remake this game, if only because of the demand that still seems to exist for a game long abandoned.
Nope, the only thing that's close is that the Linda model has been used in two instances that I saw in a AWAM fan game and the other in some other game I saw one time on the updated section some time ago.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
People are soooo mean, releasin' this game is like to destroy man's dream, do You really want ICSTOR to murder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Retired123

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I am very intrigued with the direction this game will take now, who are these three completely dark beings?. Are they aliens, or some civilization that was for years below the surface and our character will be able to visit their world in a sequel called Milfy Underground? Maybe they are characters that we can unlock in a new game plus.
Yeah, totally secret characters, will be unlocked for high tier veteran patrons (highest tier 12 monthes in a row)

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
At this point, it' really a joke, a really sad joke....

BUT, I didn't give him any money, sot he only legit thing I have to complain about is the disappointment of Icstor not sticking to his deadlines.

Sadly, all of the issues he is currently facing, the deal with Patreon, the upset folks etc, lays squarely at his feet. Had he stuck to his original promised timeline, the game would have been finished long ago already, he'd have a TON of happy supporters pumping even more money into his wallet

Reactions: Genradragon

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
At the beginning it was January, then it's March. Now it's April and apparently someone from the development is going on "holidays" but will promise you to keep working. I don't know what guys are holding onto, the writings are clearly on the wall and anyone believing otherwise is in denial. There's no one more blind than he who chooses not to see.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lootboxes \o/ :Kappa:

The three black characterless models is so lazy. Even developers who make games that know one knows put at least a little effort to into putting actual background characters.
It's something of a tradition. He used this approach since the very beginning. The only thing weird there is why the heck a preview had to include them so predominantly. Nobody cares about the faceless filler npc dolls.. such a silly thing.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes