JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Well is looking more and more that the update is not coming even after the so called progress updates by an author assisting ICSTOR, whose reputation is is deteriorating greatly every day. To the Author good luck restoring goodwill towards you in future.

I also question whether the released previews are genuine. What's to say they were never released surplus renders created for earlier versions of the game and nothing to do with the "allegedly" game completion new renders.

Cheers

TrekDr0p

Nov 27, 2020
I am not a BB guy, i like them smaller. Thans why I like the Sara story the most. Then caroline, liked Linda.
And this is probably talked about before, but are there other games with the Sara looks?

TO416

Mar 3, 2023
My first post but I've been lurking. My favourite thing about all of this is the render previews. Like, it would take 5 seconds to share a ton of renders. Instead, there's like 1 every 3 weeks and they are mostly shit. I really like the English expression "taking the piss" because that's exactly what's happening here.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Just got the Abandoned Status here because of the Forum Rules, one look at the Patreon tells different its like Wife Trainer
Gosh, why are the forum rules so strict! It's almost like ICSTOR's word that the game is being updated stopped meaning anything after years and years of saying that while not updating the game. What kind kind of fool goes by historical precedent instead of the assurances of the guy making money off of people who believe his every promise?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
My suspicion is that he was trying so hard to avoid any kind of spoilers he kinda lost sight of what a preview is about. Those are teasers.. and this is a taser instead. It makes my mind go numb :sneaky:
I really think that preview was supposed to come out the first

MoMsPus

Sep 11, 2019
I think its possibly because its the only thing he has in hand. Previews are supposed to get supporters excited for the upcoming update. There is no way he looked at that render and said "People are going to be pumped to talk to 4 faceless npcs I should feature it in my previews"
Dude, pic in your porto is so sexy, is it from some game?

Reactions: hotnloaded
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes