ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well he promised monthly update and the last one was in july 21 so... something more than 49 daya
49 DAYS???? LMAO you do realize that is just about 3 more months and it has been a year since that last update. So closer to 270 or so days since that last update. And that update sucked and really didn't even follow the story line.

Reactions: SageJosyMaya

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
The dev has found a comfortable way of making "money for nothing" already. There's no need to add damages from a copyright infringement lawsuit to his income. /s
What Copyright infringement? He does not own those characters, those are DAZ3D/Renderosity characters that anyone can buy and use. And as for the story, do you believe this Dev is going to go the trouble to get a patent on a adult story with incest? :ROFLMAO:...... He is too lazy to even personally communicate with his Patreon supporters or complete his game.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
49 DAYS???? LMAO you do realize that is just about 3 more months and it has been a year since that last update. So closer to 270 or so days since that last update. And that update sucked and really didn't even follow the story line.
Correction its been a 1 year and 9 month since the last update.

• Sad
Reactions: mumilf101

John972

Apr 24, 2018
What Copyright infringement? He does not own those characters, those are DAZ3D/Renderosity characters that anyone can buy and use. And as for the story, do you believe this Dev is going to go the trouble to get a patent on a adult story with incest? :ROFLMAO:...... He is too lazy to even personally communicate with his Patreon supporters or complete his game.
what part of /s did you not understand? :ROFLMAO:

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
That one is too predictable. The best part of it was when he said or he shit "Release that small 200 renders update (that 71b just to pull down abandoned tag) and subsequent updates every two week and booom he disappear again for 21 months.

2023-04-15 102558.png

:ROFLMAO: Onyxdime did is the lastest time when you co-work with that dick? It's just waste potential when other devs who truly work need good writer.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
That one is too predictable. The best part of it was when he said or he shit "Release that small 200 renders update (that 71b just to pull down abandoned tag) and subsequent updates every two week and booom he disappear again for 21 months.

View attachment 2547525

:ROFLMAO: Onyxdime did is the lastest time when you co-work with that dick? It's just waste potential when other devs who truly work need good writer.
The forum administrator believes that he is suspected of fraud,so they will not pull down abandoned tag even Icstor release 0.71b.

Reactions: whohzz

pandor666

May 6, 2017
If someone helps a swindler/deceiver even while being naive and doing it in good faith - does he become an accomplice of such an individual ? Will we hear in some time that he cheated me too ? That I didn't expect it ?
Maybe it is worth considering Onyx. Send my regards to Mr "P".

Reactions: whohzz and Jarul

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
If someone helps a swindler/deceiver even while being naive and doing it in good faith - does he become an accomplice of such an individual ? Will we hear in some time that he cheated me too ? That I didn't expect it ?
Maybe it is worth considering Onyx. Send my regards to Mr "P".
Onyx was doing a good job playing the 'relentlessly optimistic co-host of the icstor show' but he blew it when he made the post a few pages back making the objectively provable lie that 'icstor always finishes his projects'. Citing that as a reason anyone should believe him for the fifth or sixth(?) time he's claimed to have gone clean and will update this time for sure. Up until then onyx hadn't so much as lied as been playing up insanely naive and just stop being negative bro. Ruined it with that one.

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
Will not update before May,don't worry~~lol
Maybe when the number of subscribers drops to 1000, it will be updated

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... it didn't come out last month and it seems like it won't come out this month either. How many times does ICSTOR have to break his promises until people finally learn?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes