Neshura

Aug 5, 2019
I rember 84 years ago ICSTOR was all like "update soon, all Patreons before Januar 2021 (iirc) will get it for free". Went and checked sometime in 2022 on the discord what the update status was. Sad and funny to see people still throwing money at this scammer.

Reactions: Jarul

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
I rember 84 years ago ICSTOR was all like "update soon, all Patreons before Januar 2021 (iirc) will get it for free". Went and checked sometime in 2022 on the discord what the update status was. Sad and funny to see people still throwing money at this scammer.
It was after that Christmas edition everything went to hell. Before that it was relatively frequent updates, but the Christmas edition was the point when i went downhill.

Dec 24, 2018
Onyxdime is on vacation as he stated last week if I remember correct.
Ya but he said he brought his laptop with him so that when he gets the renders that will never come he can finish writing the update. Can't wait for the countdown until the April release date!

Rzrc7

Mar 14, 2022
Guys I'm not checking this thread for one year

What happened exactly??
New version coming out?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
"Soon" is Icstors code for im going back on vacation. He has prior for this, give a date, gets some subs back, then set it to "soon" and go back on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes