Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm still dissapointed that no one pastes screens from discord or patreon. I would expect shit storm over there to be even more hilarious.
Go there, post "F95Zone". Count the time before you are banned. Anything and everything that even remotely resembles a shitstorm meet the same fate. Chat messages are removed to. The place looks like a gathering ground of ignorant happy friends isn't because this is true but because this is enforced with extreme prejudice.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Go there, post "F95Zone". Count the time before you are banned. Anything and everything that even remotely resembles a shitstorm meet the same fate. Chat messages are removed to. The place looks like a gathering ground of ignorant happy friends isn't because this is true but because this is enforced with extreme prejudice.
So, basically North Korea on Discord?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are you asking? This was always the case. Nothing new there. But this game hasn't seen an update a long time and since things went sour years ago it is old news. Everyone who were willing to pay icstor just to speak their mind over discord even if it ment getting banned did so and got promptly banned. Years ago. Ex-patrons who just faced Icstor's unreliability the first time, spoke their mind while they were still patrons, got banned from the channel, stopped pledging, moved on. Or lurk here.

The remnants are those who are patrons and A) not even on discord B) on discord and hopelessly delusional C) know whats up but handle it without tantrums and keep it to themselves, only there for the news.

Discord outrages usually happen when things start to get sour. When Maffia will launch i suspect there will be some angry voices but again -> banning with extreme prejudice. Then once again when it will start stalling.

Something similar will happen here. The new thread for Maffia will open and we can expect post deletation, Mod warnings, page purges. This thread seen all of this, even thread lockdowns, thread bans en masse.

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
That happens to the majority of Discord game servers when you mention this Pirate site but really why would you want to be active on Incstor I mean its not like the new game will come out within the next 2 years but when it does everyone will forget the Milking Bullshit its like how it was when Milfy Villa Came out and then With Milfy City.
No thats the logical reaction.
Are you asking? This was always the case. Nothing new there. But this game hasn't seen an update a long time and since things went sour years ago it is old news. Everyone who were willing to pay icstor just to speak their mind over discord even if it ment getting banned did so and got promptly banned. Years ago. Ex-patrons who just faced Icstor's unreliability the first time, spoke their mind while they were still patrons, got banned from the channel, stopped pledging, moved on. Or lurk here.

The remnants are those who are patrons and A) not even on discord B) on discord and hopelessly delusional C) know whats up but handle it without tantrums and keep it to themselves, only there for the news.

Discord outrages usually happen when things start to get sour. When Maffia will launch i suspect there will be some angry voices but again -> banning with extreme prejudice. Then once again when it will start stalling.

Something similar will happen here. The new thread for Maffia will open and we can expect post deletation, Mod warnings, page purges. This thread seen all of this, even thread lockdowns, thread bans en masse.
China owns most of Discord and Reddit as they do with other Social Media sites.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I will tell You what will happen about Milfy City in April: nothing. It is all just a hoax, joke. You will receive no update, no final version, just empty promises. Nothing will change. In April You will see: problems, delayed, sickness, covid, tornado or whatever to postpone it. And the story goes...
Odds are by May Onyxdime and all his Newbie defenders will have disappeared from here. Leaving just a bunch of upset people all screaming "I TOLD YOU SO"

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Onyx: Bro, theyre starting to get suspicious on the F95, I don't think I can keep the bullshit on for so long.

ICSTOR: FUCK MAN FUCKK IM ALMOST ON 4300 DUMBFUCKS

Onyx: I think you have to post a preview, give them a bone, its been a month dude

ICSTOR: FUCCKK, Im in the middle of a surfing course in Sri Lanka, cant you do anything????

Onyx: I don't think so.

ICSTOR: Ok, dont worry bro I got you

PATREON-

1680191815709.png
Preview 10/15

Hi guys, I can't wait to share Milfy City Final Version with you in ≈ June
Were Almost there! Also hope you like the new preview worked hard on it
Now back to work hehe.

dplover25

Aug 27, 2018
I'm gonna say, with a fairly high degree of confidence, that we'd need three months for a proper harem ending. I'll talk you through my thought process.

For a proper harem ending you need all the variant options for threesomes+a harem.
  1. Linda+Sara
  2. Caroline+Linda
  3. Sara+Caroline
  4. All 3 main girls
This can be extended further if you start bringing in other main characters such as Liza, Yazmin, Judy etc. (Or heck, why not Bob?)

To begin, you need to write an introductory scene for each of the possible variants outlined above.
Why would Sara want to share the main character with her sist- I mean, Caroline? She's an especially jealous character.
How would Caroline feel about you screwing Sara at the same time as you had been dating her?

There needs to be some kind of scene where the main character breaks the ice with both girls in order to propose a threeseome/foursome. The status of the relationship between each of the two girls has to be established.

There's probably some kind of intermediary scene then. A group date, a dinner, cinema, the beach - something where you can have all three characters talk and interact to explore their reactions to the proposed threesome, and see how they react to knowing the main character has been simultaneously dating both of them up to this point.

Finally, you can conclude each route with a threesome. You need to render a wide variety of images and variations for each scene, giving players the choice as to whcih girl they want to finish on, what they want the girls to do, lesbian options for the girls while MC watches.

And, while not necessary, a nice closing feature might be some post-threesome content where you could "summon" the women for threesomes at your request. Kind of like what you do when you wake the women up at night and pick from a menu of actions.

So, as a quick summary you've got:
1.) A lot of characterisation and script planning to do;
2.) Renders and animations for introduction, date, the actual threesome/harem, and post-game "summoning" scenes;
3.) A load of writing across these scenes to actually make a somewhat beliveable story that these women would suddenly agree to a threesome;
4.) Getting all this programmed.

I hope that clarifies my line of thinking; although, I am approaching this plan from the perspective of a writer, rather than that of a 3D artist or a programmer.
*cracks finger* I got this

We can condense this all into just the sex scene it self, after which MC wakes up.
End screen with him flipping the bird to us.
DONE.

Reactions: vmaks

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
yes, Icstor has built his nice little 3rd Reich there.

jww187

Mar 6, 2023
I honestly don't think it's a big deal to keep waiting. I don't think anyone should be financially supporting the game at this point. Either it really is almost done, or its a scam. Either way just don't give any money, and wait...

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes