Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
What I really find that the sad part is.
Not even an official textual update on patreon explaining why it has been delayed....
Again after 2.5 years

At least icstor should have the decency to explain it all because now people are getting more upset.

And hopefully the update will come before milfy mafia.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What I really find that the sad part is.
Not even an official textual update on patreon explaining why it has been delayed....
Again after 2.5 years

At least icstor should have the decency to explain it all because now people are getting more upset.

And hopefully the update will come before milfy mafia.
Update will definitely come before Milfy Mafia; I know that because I haven't been asked to write anything at all for Milfy Mafia yet.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The devs of this game and HalfWay house should make a game together. Granted, we might not see the first chapter until 2150 given how slow they are.

Volgar1991

May 2, 2018
I can't discuss any content unfortunately. However, did you ever see the original Caroline storyboard?

ICSTOR and I planned out her character arc and it includes some (very) early renders of Caroline and alternative clothes that we were debating to put on her.

I do have to STRESS that we are still working on content as fast as we can, so please don't give up on our project; I promise we're not gonna let you down.

Nice The video is so fucking aweosome

Reactions: Onyxdime

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It is so weird people expecting a set date while the guy can't even keep up with a fix schedule of releasing a single preview render :sneaky: Icstor is as reliable and trustworthy as your friendly neighborhood burglar.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I mean he will reliably steal stuff from you if you trust him and i guess that makes him more reliable than Icstor so i apologise from all burglars for besmirching their good reputation as dedicated criminals! (y)

hotnloaded

Nov 29, 2022
It is so weird people expecting a set date while the guy can't even keep up with a fix schedule of releasing a single preview render :sneaky: Icstor is as reliable and trustworthy as your friendly neighborhood burglar.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I mean he will reliably steal stuff from you if you trust him and i guess that makes him more reliable than Icstor so i apologise from all burglars for besmirching their good reputation as dedicated criminals! (y)
I think he also used one of his writers to do damage control for him. I haven't been so active in this thread but it seemed like there were a lot of "Man, we are making SO much progress" statements that came up in particular for this March "release".

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
No change from the last update I gave in comment #68,071

Only thing I'm waiting on being sent across to me is the renders for Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.
I wish it took so much time to release the final version
Add the harem/marriage section to the game(for game end)
And the game after the end of the last quest, instead of ending and going to the main menu, with the opening of features and relationships like the open world games, like Grand Theft Auto, and the scenes can be repeated again.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I can't discuss any content unfortunately. However, did you ever see the original Caroline storyboard?

ICSTOR and I planned out her character arc and it includes some (very) early renders of Caroline and alternative clothes that we were debating to put on her.

I do have to STRESS that we are still working on content as fast as we can, so please don't give up on our project; I promise we're not gonna let you down.

as i said before i don't think you're a scammer, but don't you think it's a bit of bad taste to rickroll someone? especially in this context, it makes you look bad imo

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think he also used one of his writers to do damage control for him. I haven't been so active in this thread but it seemed like there were a lot of "Man, we are making SO much progress" statements that came up in particular for this March "release".
And i believe that. I do believe there has been progress. But does that translate into an accurate projection of release date? Not at all. It will come at some point. Soon i'd say.

Icstor follows the exact same pattern of how he is doing these sort of things, i'd say he is running the same circle so if you know this circle you can tell easly where he'll be X time later not because you are a seer but because a circle is a predictable course. You know where people will be eventually when they are taking a jog on it.

Icstor will finalize Milfy City. This means work had to be done and thus work is being done. Once this is finished, there will be some time before Maffia will launch but it will launch. From there, the cycle will repeat itself :) It did 3 times out of 4, 4 out of 5 with Milfy City, before. Why would it be any different with the next.

But finished Milfy City will be and that time is apparently now. That it took several years? That doesn't change anything, only the circle got longer. Still the same circle.

Onyx wouldn't be receiving renders to write for. That is, Icstor wouldn't be working unless he is ready to finish this. There is the possibility that Onyx is making this all up, but again, some of us know better. This isn't Icstor's first time, it is his 5th game and the 4th time he is pulling this exact approach the exact same way with the exact same outcome. It took much longer this time. He earns so much more than before. He could afford to drag it out longer.

Just as a side note. Damage control is always nice and personally i appreciate that it isn't Icstor himself. The guy sucks at PR. I'd much rather chitchat with Onyx. Although he is into tentacles so he has his flaws :LOL:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Icstore reach 90% again in Milky City, so sad that there is so many dumb people that support him
I never really followed the amount of patreon supporters but wasn't he once close to completing the stage for having full animations (no more 1,2 second animation loops) which is currently level 6of7 ? Apparently current patreon numbers make up for only 2% of that goal which means he would need more than 200,000 patreons to fullfill this goal if the paying average of patreon supporters stays the same. This guy is such a joke, really anyone still supporting him must be stupid as f*ck.

hotnloaded

Nov 29, 2022
And i believe that. I do believe there has been progress. But does that translate into an accurate projection of release date? Not at all. It will come at some point. Soon i'd say.

Icstor follows the exact same pattern of how he is doing these sort of things, i'd say he is running the same circle so if you know this circle you can tell easly where he'll be X time later not because you are a seer but because a circle is a predictable course. You know where people will be eventually when they are taking a jog on it.

Icstor will finalize Milfy City. This means work had to be done and thus work is being done. Once this is finished, there will be some time before Maffia will launch but it will launch. From there, the cycle will repeat itself :) It did 3 times out of 4, 4 out of 5 with Milfy City, before. Why would it be any different with the next.

But finished Milfy City will be and that time is apparently now. That it took several years? That doesn't change anything, only the circle got longer. Still the same circle.

Onyx wouldn't be receiving renders to write for. That is, Icstor wouldn't be working unless he is ready to finish this. There is the possibility that Onyx is making this all up, but again, some of us know better. This isn't Icstor's first time, it is his 5th game and the 4th time he is pulling this exact approach the exact same way with the exact same outcome. It took much longer this time. He earns so much more than before. He could afford to drag it out longer.

Just as a side note. Damage control is always nice and personally i appreciate that it isn't Icstor himself. The guy sucks at PR. I'd much rather chitchat with Onyx. Although he is into tentacles so he has his flaws :LOL:
I agree with most of what you said. It just feels like this is the first time where I see his writer so active on his thread, highlighting all these positives about the "upcoming" update. It just comes across like he IS doing PR for ICSTOR and seems disingenuous.
But I wouldn't put the majority of the blame on him, it's ICSTOR who is at fault.

Reactions: ZYF117 and Only1P
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes