Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
All we have for Onxydime is speculation on whether he is in on the scam or not. I won't label him as such because he could be an unknowing participant. Maybe he is truly trying to right the ship, who knows.

It is no secret that Icstor's numbers were on a steady decline, then Onyxdime comes here talking about work being done and the numbers immediately climbing back up. Others have posted it before but I'll do so again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice that it hit the lowpoint at the beginning of October 2022, then we have Onyxdime's first post in the thread since August of 2021 talking about work being done and then we see an uptick higher than the previous 2 months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, Onyxdime could be on the up on the up so I won't say one way or the other, but fools and their money are easily parted with these patreon subscribers. The fact that anyone would subscribe to Icstor's patreon just after hearing about an update is about the dumbest thing you can imagine. Will the update come out eventually? Probably, definitely not this month. Will it come out in April? Who knows, but considering the previews have already stopped it is not looking good.
In case I haven't been clear enough in my complete financial disconnect to the Patreon so far:

There is no point in subscribing to the Patreon.

This is literally a pirate site. You can steal a copy for free on the first page.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Well, it's definitely not a coincidence, that's for sure. Incstor is only active again because, like you showed, his support was falling. He wants to keep the money rolling in so he started working on the game again. Onyxdime works for Incstor, supposedly on commission (i.e. he writes the scenes and dialogue for X amount of renders for Y amount of money). So does working for Incstor on commission make you a part of the scam? I'd say no, because at the end of the day if Onyxdime refused to take commission work from a scammer, then the scammer would just go to someone else. So you can fault him for that if you want, but in my opinion it's not a big deal, whatever, go make your money.

However, I don't think it's that simple. Because like you showed, as soon as the patreon hit it's low point in October 2022 all of a sudden Onyxdime is back here posting in the thread. And that doesn't necessarily mean anything, because why not pop in and let people know the games back on? But that's not all Onyxdime did/is doing. He's doing much more than that. He's been very active in this thread giving people updates, answering peoples questions, and basically just acting as an ambassador of Incstor/Milfy City to the community. He's playing a very active role in getting people interested in the game again.

So if Onyxdime's financial stake in this game starts and ends with the flat commission fee Incstor is paying him, then why is Onyxdime so persistent and seem so concerend with getting people interested in this game again and salvaging the games reputation? What does he care about that, what is he getting out of it? You don't see the coder or other artist doing that... And you don't see them doing that because that's not there job, it's Incstor's, since Incstor is the one who is making money from the patreon and is the one who benefits from seeing the patreon grow, not the comission workers. So if you're just a comission worker, why are you doing PR for Incstor?

So it's for those reasons I think Onyxdime isn't being entirely truthful, or is misleading people, about his financial stake in this game. I imagine that the more money Incstor makes on patreon, the more money Onyxdime makes as well, which is why he's so interested in playing these PR games.

So I definitely think it's fair to say Onyxdime is in on the scam. Only the most delusional of paypigs think that Incstor is anything but a liar, scammer, milker, or whatever other name you want to call him. Only the most delusional of payings think that what's going on now is anything more than just Incstor doing some work to get his finances back up so that he can go back to spending the next 2+ years collecting fat checks for nothing. And Onyxdime isn't stupid, he seens like a smart guy. So he should know who Incstor really is, in fact, given how his working relationship with Incstor he should know better than anyone who Incstor really is and what he's really doing. He's not some unknowing participant ignorant of what's really going on and what's been going on for years.

He knows that Incstor isn't turning over a new leaf and isn't going to start being honest and fulfill his promises. He knows that Incstor will eventually disappear again after a couple of updates (if he even puts out any) after his patreon support has recovered. And despite knowing this he is actively helping it grow by trying to get people interested again. So yes Onyxdime is definitely in on the scam because he's so active in helping this scammer. And he's probably so active because the more money the scam makes, the more money he makes. Like I said before, you don't see the coder or other artist doing what Onyxdime is doing, because true commission workers have no incentive too.

And once the game is dead again, Onyxdime will disappear. And then years later when Incstor comes back and decides it's time to give the pigs another feeding, Onyxdime will come back right along with him and go out there on the front lines to try and get more pigs into the slaughterhouse so he can get more bacon.
In all fairness, I've been posting on here even when ICSTOR wasn't around.

Take a look at my comments back in 2020/2021. I was saying that I hadn't heard from ICSTOR or that contact had been infrequent with no news about the game.

Only here now because I actually have progress to share on the writing side of the business.

And when I don't have any progress to share, I've been telling people that to. e.g. I'm still waiting for Liza/Yazmin and Sara/Lily before I can finish.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I much prefer just having the patreon to support with a few goody extras and make the actual game free. Win win all round. Probably what I will do when my first release comes around in a few months!

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What's the matter? Milfy Mafia will be delayed too :ROFLMAO:
I know literally nothing about Milfy Mafia, apart from that it will have 3 "episodes."
Don't know any of the girls. Don't know what the main character looks like. Don't know if it is set in the Milfy City universe, or a completely new one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can you promise to release the final update in April?
That depends entirely on when the renders for Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin reach me.

What I can promise you is that as soon as I get the renders sent across to me, I will count how many there are, and then do a live countdown on this thread of how many I have outstanding. That way you can at least hold me accountable for the pace of the writing work on my side of things.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
as i said before i don't think you're a scammer, but don't you think it's a bit of bad taste to rickroll someone? especially in this context, it makes you look bad imo
I see where you're coming from. If it was someone complaining about the Patreon etc. then fair enough.

This was someone asking for a sneak peak of game content, something which I unfortunately can't do - so I couldn't resist a little trolling. :ROFLMAO:

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
I like this Onyxdime...
Seems patient with a lot of the aggressive comments,
Very informative and obvious with some hidden intent...
Even made me laugh a few times.
Is he telling the truth? I have no idea.
but from his avatar, he looks like a fine, outstanding young man!
or maybe a professional golfer.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I like this Onyxdime...
Cheers fella!

I'm not worried about the comments. People are just understandably frustrated.

I'm confident that I've put enough work into the writing to keep showing my face here though.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Cheers fella!

I'm confident that I've put enough work into the writing to keep showing my face here though.
Any reason why there won't be a harem? Will it be added someday or never?

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
I like this Onyxdime...
Of course he is patient and friendly. He gets paid for trolling people here. I would be happy too lol

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Cheers fella!

I have a small request if you dont mind.
Can you please update us when you get some new renders to write for. I believe you said you were waiting for some.
From past behaviour Icstor changes a written date to "soon" and then seems to go on a very long vacation.
It would be reassuring if this doesnt happen this time but im not holding my breath

Thanks

noahh.jaidan

May 7, 2020
I will tell You what will happen about Milfy City in April: nothing. It is all just a hoax, joke. You will receive no update, no final version, just empty promises. Nothing will change. In April You will see: problems, delayed, sickness, covid, tornado or whatever to postpone it. And the story goes...

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes