Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Since it's pushed further again, lets see what this Onyxslime guy has to say this time after all the bullshit about how much he has been working on the game, there is not a fucking chance that this guy is not in on the scam.
No change from the last update I gave in comment #68,071

Only thing I'm waiting on being sent across to me is the renders for Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.

Reactions: vmaks

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
More likely April than March right now. I only need to finish Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.

And if it doesn't add too long on to the production time, I'd like to thoroughly spellcheck the game to make sure grammar etc is perfect for the final release.
How many renders have you received?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How many renders have you received?
For everything so far? Thousands.

I currently have a couple of hundred outstanding renders that I'm working on for a threesome scene between a couple of characters. (Not a harem ending, but at least there's some interaction between the love interests.)

In terms of how many more renders I'm expecting? God, probably another 1000 at least for Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.

That isn't counting any animations on top of the renders. I see about 8-10 of those per scene, although, I don't really do much with them as they appear without writing. I just sort of have to be aware of their context in respect of the renders.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

I currently have a couple of hundred outstanding renders that I'm working on for a threesome scene between a couple of characters. (Not a harem ending, but at least there's some interaction between the love interests.)

In terms of how many more renders I'm expecting? God, probably another 1000 at least for Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin.

That isn't counting any animations on top of the renders. I see about 8-10 of those per scene, although, I don't really do much with them as they appear without writing. I just sort of have to be aware of their context in respect of the renders.
Considering how long this game has been on hold, anything below 50,000 renders is disappointing

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Funny how there's a thousands of thousands and thousands of renders and yet not a single preview or animation has been displayed to prove that progress is happening, good and old scam

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
anything below 50,000 renders is disappointing
Delilah (The Pool Girl) had around 320 renders, given that she was just a side character.

The text for her story is 21,944 words long according to my Google Docs. If you exclude 1,129 instances of words which were instructions to the programmer, then you're left with 20,815 words - or an average of 65 words per render.

50,000 renders at an average of 65 words per render is 3,250,000 words.

That's the equivalent of writing the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy, plus the Hobbit... six times over. (All Tolkien's works add up to 576,459)

Or if you prefer a different measurement, it is the entire Harry Potter series written three times over. (1,084,170 words)

Now, it certainly isn't the quality of either of those series - and about 15% of what I write is "Ugh!" "Ah!" "Ohhh!", but it does give you an idea of the sheer amount of time it takes.

Volgar1991

May 2, 2018
Delilah (The Pool Girl) had around 320 renders, given that she was just a side character.

The text for her story is 21,944 words long according to my Google Docs. If you exclude 1,129 instances of words which were instructions to the programmer, then you're left with 20,815 words - or an average of 65 words per render.

50,000 renders at an average of 65 words per render is 3,250,000 words.

That's the equivalent of writing the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy, plus the Hobbit... six times over. (All Tolkien's works add up to 576,459)

Or if you prefer a different measurement, it is the entire Harry Potter series written three times over. (1,084,170 words)

Now, it certainly isn't the quality of either of those series - and about 15% of what I write is "Ugh!" "Ah!" "Ohhh!", but it does give you an idea of the sheer amount of time it takes.
Can you tease me about Caroline pwease :3

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
...not a single preview or animation has been displayed to prove that progress is happening..."
That's not quite true though, is it?

ICSTOR has been releasing previews. The 5th one that he released was literally straight from the Pool Girl plot that I was talking about.

In terms of speed of the updates, I personally think ICSTOR should just scrap the X/15 limit and just release stuff on a twice-weekly basis until release date. There's literally thousands of unseen renders that they could pick from.

1680103878890.png

As soon as I get the final renders sent across I'll make sure to do a live countdown of how many I have remaining. That should offer some more accountability in terms of work being done, at least from the writing side of things.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can you tease me about Caroline pwease :3
I can't discuss any content unfortunately. However, did you ever see the original Caroline storyboard?

ICSTOR and I planned out her character arc and it includes some (very) early renders of Caroline and alternative clothes that we were debating to put on her.

I do have to STRESS that we are still working on content as fast as we can, so please don't give up on our project; I promise we're not gonna let you down.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes