bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't see milkstor releasing this ever, why should he, he's making a killing milking his patrons :LOL:

Dec 24, 2018
True, he kept saying he only gets paid after an update or completion of the game. But it's not looking good either way.
That's just what he said to come off as believable and trustworthy, he was obviously lying about everything though. There's no way someone would just shill for incstor for free, so he must have been getting paid to do it. And it worked too, just look at how many subscribers incstor gained since onyxdime started shilling here. I'm sure onyxdime or someone else will be back when incstors patreon count drops again and incstor pays for another round of advertising.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
That's just what he said to come off as believable and trustworthy, he was obviously lying about everything though. There's no way someone would just shill for incstor for free, so he must have been getting paid to do it. And it worked too, just look at how many subscribers incstor gained since onyxdime started shilling here. I'm sure onyxdime or someone else will be back when incstors patreon count drops again and incstor pays for another round of advertising.
Truth has been spoken!

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
there is no evidence of affiliation between him and icstore. I don’t think him to be an alter ego of the scammer.
If you referring to Onyxdime, I will tell you he is on the scam;
1. He is a admin on ICSTOR Discord server. If not Affiliated why have admin right on ICSTOR Discord server?
2. See below, does it look like he is NOT affiliated with ICSTOR.

1682542875558.png

1682542487184.png

rafaek2545

Nov 18, 2018
onyxdime was just icstor himself all this time or someone following his rules, giving the impression to people here that something was in development and thus consequently getting easy money from former patrons who decided to give it a second chance.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes