Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime Do you not care that the money Icstor will be paying you, if that happens, will have been accumulated from fraud to his patrons for 2 years?
Just because he pays you does not mean he's worthy of doing business with, unless you both share a commonality in your morality.
My own morality is that I should only be paid when work is completed.

I have my own Patreon for my erotic writing. It is set to only collect money when I publish a new piece of erotic fiction. Months and months can go by without it ever charging if I don't have time to do the writing.

When I do paid work for ICSTOR, I am only being paid for work I have actually done.

I'd consider it immoral if I had taken payments during the 2 year absence when I had no writing work. This was not the case though.

I'm only going to be paid for the work I actually do.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
But earlier you said you got liza+ yazmin fam you just got caught in your own lie
Can you point out speficially when I said I had received the Liza and Yazmin renders?

What I have stated, multiple times now, is that I had received Sara and Lily, alongside Macy and Violet.

My last few comments all state that I'm still waiting on Liza and Yazmin's renders. Those are the only two characters that I don't have the renders for.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So you are ok in taking dirty money coming from scams and fraud. You must be the cops favorite.
Ok, gotta be a little fair here. It's not dirty money. If people are stupid enough to pay icstor for doing nothing, thats on them.

I dont think you can blame a sub contractor for idiots on patreon (i would love to get a fraction of those idiots to pay me, but instead I have accumulated a smart group of loyal supporters). Either way, its not a friggin blood diamond.

that being said, i have zero faith the update will live up to anyones hopes after this amount of time IF it ever comes out, regardless of what anyone is saying

Apr 11, 2023
Is there even "clean" money anyway ? Money always comes and goes by/from/through all sorts of assholes and tyrants. Does there need to be a set amount of intermediates between you and them for the money to become clean again ? If you deserve the money just take it and use it for something good if you want to make the world a better place (lol).

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Ok, gotta be a little fair here. It's not dirty money. If people are stupid enough to pay icstor for doing nothing, thats on them.

I dont think you can blame a sub contractor for idiots on patreon (i would love to get a fraction of those idiots to pay me, but instead I have accumulated a smart group of loyal supporters). Either way, its not a friggin blood diamond.

that being said, i have zero faith the update will live up to anyones hopes after this amount of time IF it ever comes out, regardless of what anyone is saying
You are one of the good and rare developers out there, always communication with your Subs on Discord and your game is the bomb!!! Keep up the good work and you definitely get a greater numbers of Subs.

Friscopee

Jul 30, 2021
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD - Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Very nice game

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Can you point out speficially when I said I had received the Liza and Yazmin renders?

What I have stated, multiple times now, is that I had received Sara and Lily, alongside Macy and Violet.

My last few comments all state that I'm still waiting on Liza and Yazmin's renders. Those are the only two characters that I don't have the renders for.
Can you please write Liza and Yazmin to be NTR?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just a quick update on where I'm at with the Sara/Lily/Violet work:

ICSTOR sent me across a bunch of surplus renders for Violet and Lily that weren't included in the planned plot document for these characters. (Things like 6 random blowjob images, or a short 8 sequence boobjob.) Lily got around 40 of these images, Violet got 47.

I'm currently rearranging the 40 extra renders for Lily into some kind of logical order and making some additional content out of them. It's going pretty well so far - I've got a scene that I'm really happy with. Still got a bunch of other ones leftover that I'm not 100% sure what to do with, but it'll come to me sooner or later.

I haven't yet figured out what to do with Violet's 47 surplus renders . I think I might be able to slot them into some pre-existing sex scenes given that she's wearing the same outfit. Alternatively, I could create some kind of repeatable event where you can go and visit them for short encounters? Still figuring that out.

On a sadder note, I've checked over all the renders I've been sent and, unfortunately, Macy only plays a supporting role in the plot with some ecchi stuff.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Just a quick update on where I'm at with the Sara/Lily/Violet work:

ICSTOR sent me across a bunch of surplus renders for Violet and Lily that weren't included in the planned plot document for these characters. (Things like 6 random blowjob images, or a short 8 sequence boobjob.)

I'm currently rearranging the ~40 extra renders for Lily into some kind of logical order and making some additional content out of them. It's going pretty well so far - I've got a scene that I'm really happy with. Still got a bunch of other ones leftover that I'm not 100% sure what to do with, but it'll come to me sooner or later.

Violet has 47 of these "surplus" renders. Haven't got around to figuring out what to do with these ones yet. I think I might be able to slot them into some pre-existing sex scenes given that she's wearing the same outfit. Or maybe create some kind of repeatable event where you can go and visit them for short encounters? Still figuring that out.

On a less sadder note, I've checked over all the renders I've been sent and, unfortunately, Macy only plays a supporting role in the plot with some ecchi stuff.
This might come off as mean, but how does if feel knowing that you put in so much work writing coherent scenes many people will simply skip because characters in them aren't popular or just not their cup of tea looks wise ?
Few months ago I replayed the Caroline story line you put so much effort into simply out of respect for your time and communication here, and as I said somewhere before, I really liked the writing even though I don't care about Caroline a single bit even looks wise (boob and body moles are a huge no for me - skipped every sex scene because of it).
When the game comes out and everyone on this thread inevitably downloads it, I'll actually try to read through everything you made. Still, so much effort for a simple skip...

Reactions: Onyxdime
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes