PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
All respect to Onyxdime for providing us with information which ICSTOR does not share with us about progress despite ungrateful people who keep complaining even though it's not his fault, thank you!
What information are you referring? He was zero information on the game as a whole. Providing information on what he is doing when it comes to the writing, and not able to provide any other information is no information at all.

ICSTOR does not communicate with anyone!!!! For crying out loud the fucker can't even maintain his own website and resolved his issue with his Patreon account when it was shut down!!!! Per OnyxDime ICSTOR asked him to fix the issue with Patreon. Why would a FFS "WRITER" go out of his way to fix a issue with a Patreon account and game that does not belong to him? Come on wake the F up and smell the coffee!!! Onyx might have started out as a writer but today he is part of ISCTOR TEAM and guilty by association!!!

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
What information are you referring? He was zero information on the game as a whole. Providing information on what he is doing when it comes to the writing, and not able to provide any other information is no information at all.

ICSTOR does not communicate with anyone!!!! For crying out loud the fucker can't even maintain his own website and resolved his issue with his Patreon account when it was shut down!!!! Per OnyxDime ICSTOR asked him to fix the issue with Patreon. Why would a FFS "WRITER" go out of his way to fix a issue with a Patreon account and game that does not belong to him? Come on wake the F up and smell the coffee!!! Onyx might have started out as a writer but today he is part of ISCTOR TEAM and guilty by association!!!
So if someone does not provide an information in the form of a preview picture, does that mean that the information is not reliable? Of course, no preview can be provided without the developer's consent.
Also how can he be guilty? Is it his fault that he accepted a job as a writer and the developer does not make updates?
Wake up man.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
So if someone does not provide an information in the form of a preview picture, does that mean that the information is not reliable? Of course, no preview can be provided without the developer's consent.
Also how can he be guilty? Is it his fault that he accepted a job as a writer and the developer does not make updates?
Wake up man.
I'm not talking about pictures so drop that crap. He more than just a writer, if you search this thread and discord you will see that he is more than a writer.

Why are you here suppressing? Don't you realize that many users on this thread were and still are supporter of ICSTOR but CANNOT express or complain on ICSTOR's discord server because they will get banned. For crying out people get banned for liking other users unsatisfactory comments on Discord.

That is wy many are here, to express their anger and call out ICSTOR and his team for the scammers they are. So please if you going to go to bat for anyone on that team I suggest you go to ICSTOR's discord server and drink the kool-aid with the rest of them.

Last edited:

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I went through here and read some comments and also in this forum in the written reviews I find it amusing and it amazes me how people are "addicted" to adult games the mixture "game + virtual sex" is pure nitroglycerin.
You already know about Midnight Paradise and the possible update of the ICSTOR cousin/double game, update 0.17 is not even a finished game, I can't imagine how much is missing...
Here the publication that the game in the final phase was at 90% has caused uproar + anxiety + expectation x anger - frustration. What? result? Ah, it doesn't matter, it doesn't deliver results either, because I have to.
Good luck, hope and strength to the FANBOYS on this side of ca, on the other side with cousin LEWDLAB the FANBOYS are on pilgrimage in sentinel, it looks like the launch of an IPHONE.

giphy (1).gif

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
You selectively cut out the parts where I repeatedly said that I was waiting for Liza/Yazmin and Sara/Lily, and had not received them from ICSTOR.

I said I would post on here as soon as ICSTOR sent me the next renders, and include an image count as I worked through them. And that is exactly what I did when he sent them across yesterday.
Sorry man. Assuming everything you're saying is what you believe to be true, I recommend you take a step back and get a picture of how bad this looks.

ICSTOR had a significant decline in patrons since he trashed his own credibility. And, by the way, it wasn't just "slow progress"; he made claims about the amount of work he was doing so people would believe an update was imminent, and those claims were proven indisputably false when he rushed out an update that showed none of that work. He was deliberately misleading the people who were financially supporting him for his own profit. There's a legal term for that....

Anyway, then you show up here, signaling a flurry of activity. According to you, the work ethic issue was being addressed, you were taking the reins, and you were hiring more artists. Things were humming along, and an update would be out in March. No....more likely April.

Then April roles around, which happens to correspond with your vacation, and...nothing. No evidence whatsoever of any activity. Previews? Nah. Uploading a JPEG of images that definitely exist to Patreon, Discord, or F95 is just way too hard for a game developer or one of his employees. There has, however, been a big uptick in patrons that correlates with when you started promoting the upcoming release! Oh, and while you were gone, a mod from ICSTOR's Discord (which is infamous for banning anyone who wonders why an update of any significance is taking 5 years) happened to stop by to make sure there were still posts in the thread disputing the abandoned status of this project, just in case any prospective wallets were reading. Then he split, and within days, here you are, back, saying you got a massive dump of renders which will surely push the update out til....when? June? July? Should we mark our calendars so we'll know when you'll be back here saying you got another batch of renders for more side characters that'll take another few months? Do you see what a joke you've become?

And, yeah, the IP issue with you posting previews checks out. No sarcasm. That said, the obvious question is why ICSTOR wouldn't just say, "oh, hey So-and-So, go ahead of post a screenshot of that Caroline render you're finishing". All these people working directly with ICSTOR on images, and not one of them has permission to post one on Discord to show that ICSTOR isn't currently committing light fraud once again? You have to admit, all signs point to ICSTOR really wanting to make sure someone is supporting his narrative on lewd game forums.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not going to leak 10% of the intellectual property of the fella I'm working for simply to prove my credibility.

My credibility will stand on its own merits when the game releases.

I have advised ICSTOR to upload more risque renders on their Patreon posts, but after Patreon's previous takedowns of the page, they are erring on the side of caution. A little too far on the side of caution, in my opinion.

Only two characters left to go - Liza and Yazmin.

740 renders remaining.
And we keep getting excuses not to show evidence of progress. I think it's long overdue for you to stop trolling.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Honestly, no. I haven't received any renders for a harem ending.

I'd be lying to you if I told you that it was on the agenda for this 1.0 version.
It's meaningless to just talk about numbers. You promised to release in March or April, but now it's already May and you're still listing numbers for everyone. What's the point of this? You can't even promise a true release time for the game now.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes