BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
With that said, I'm making a start now. 830 renders remaining for this batch.
Where is the april release so i can "enjoy the update when its out"?
but you are still dodging the question of the morality of your decisions ??? you tell ppl this .. you tell ppl that.. you make thread posts ... you are not so stupid as to not understand that by just being here and posting these potentially false claims,.. you ARE promoting icstor.. and hereby guilty by association
The guy has no shame there is no point in trying to have an honest talk with him...

Reactions: Toushiro

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I've advised people in this thread multiple times "not to subscribe to the Patreon" because this is a pirate forum. I've also stated that the negativity directed towards ICSTOR is justified because of the lack of progress. I wouldn't describe that as promoting ICSTOR.

Anyway! 827 to go. I'll fire a wee update later on. :)
Off the topic, welcome back, hope you had a good vacation :D

Reactions: Onyxdime

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
He could simply post here the 10% of the renders he receives from shitstor for the supposed writing and everyone will believe him. But no.....
sometimes stop your feelings and try thinking with your brain.
disclaimer: it does not care if icstor is scamming again or not, your comment makes no actual sense in any case
if you get paid for writing work and your client sends you the pics for the next update the client wants to get paid for
you have no right to post 10% of the images without permission or you get fired.
gta VI didnt got even close to 10% leaked and the police was up his ass
think about what would happen if some employee of EA would leak 10% of upcoming game footage.
think what would happen if you leak a secret from your actual job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
If Patreon is bad, why doesn't the game developer get out of it?
The reason he will not leave is due to Patreon will not take any action on Patron's that are not producing game/arts/comics etc.. and thats how ISCOR is able to disapear go ghost on his Patreon supporters an still collect $$$$. Now if ICSTOR aka SCAM MASTER goes to SubscribeStar then see below.

1683647271850.png

This is the reason he will not leave Patreon and move to SubscribeStar.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
sometimes stop your feelings and try thinking with your brain.
disclaimer: it does not care if icstor is scamming again or not, your comment makes no actual sense in any case
if you get paid for writing work and your client sends you the pics for the next update the client wants to get paid for
you have no right to post 10% of the images without permission or you get fired.
gta VI didnt got even close to 10% leaked and the police was up his ass
think about what would happen if some employee of EA would leak 10% of upcoming game footage.
think what would happen if you leak a secret from your actual job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your example doesn't fit at all. Maybe the brain that must be used is yours.
This is a pirate site, where every Patreon game gets leaked minutes after the release, and I haven't seen any of the leakers getting sued or similar.
If you want to give examples, give better ones.
PS. I share everything from my work on socials and I am still doing my job.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
He could simply post here the 10% of the renders he receives from shitstor for the supposed writing and everyone will believe him. But no.....
I'm not going to leak 10% of the intellectual property of the fella I'm working for simply to prove my credibility.

My credibility will stand on its own merits when the game releases.

I have advised ICSTOR to upload more risque renders on their Patreon posts, but after Patreon's previous takedowns of the page, they are erring on the side of caution. A little too far on the side of caution, in my opinion.

Only two characters left to go - Liza and Yazmin.

740 renders remaining.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime I want an honest answer.

With you saying the harem ending would be about three months work and the delays been almost three months, is it possible it would be included in the final update?

For all the people that are going to reply on this on why being hopefull and expecting too much from a scam.
This is being hopefull, I want that harem ending.
Honestly, no. I haven't received any renders for a harem ending.

I'd be lying to you if I told you that it was on the agenda for this 1.0 version.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have advised ICSTOR to upload more risque renders on their Patreon posts, but after Patreon's previous takedowns of the page, they are erring on the side of caution. A little too far on the side of caution, in my opinion.
Or because there are no renders at all and they create them on the spot to perpetrate the scam by releasing fake previews....
If you really are a lawyer, you should suggest him to stop all the billings, make his page free and, if true, release the game for free and not behind a paywall.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Your example doesn't fit at all. Maybe the brain that must be used is yours.
This is a pirate site, where every Patreon game gets leaked minutes after the release, and I haven't seen any of the leakers getting sued or similar.
If you want to give examples, give better ones.
PS. I share everything from my work on socials and I am still doing my job.
read my post again and try to understand it this time.

Reactions: kcaldw

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If you really are a lawyer, you should suggest him to stop all the billings, make his page free and, if true, release the game for free and not behind a paywall.
I really don't see how my status as a solicitor is related to how another person runs their game development business.

I completely agree that ICSTOR should have stopped all Patreon pledges back when he couldn't work for the 2 year gap.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeap, who ever believes this clown is definitely a fool...
You selectively cut out the parts where I repeatedly said that I was waiting for Liza/Yazmin and Sara/Lily, and had not received them from ICSTOR.

I said I would post on here as soon as ICSTOR sent me the next renders, and include an image count as I worked through them. And that is exactly what I did when he sent them across yesterday.

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
You selectively cut out the parts where I repeatedly said that I was waiting for Liza/Yazmin and Sara/Lily, and had not received them from ICSTOR.

I said I would post on here as soon as ICSTOR sent me the next renders, and include an image count as I worked through them. And that is exactly what I did when he sent them across yesterday.
I have a question. Have you gotten rid of the girls talking about other guys? We know they are not virgins but we don't need know how many they have been with and such talk. The first time I played the twins was such sluts that they slept with the whole football team. We don't need to know about this. Just a question.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016

You're delusional if you think you have an ounce of credibility. Noone believes a single word coming out of your mouth so i suggest you go back and stay on discord where people are retarded enough to trust you.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes