ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Sorry, just realised I hadn't updated since my holiday away. Got caught up catching up on my main non-writing job.

I've just been sent Sara/Lily, as well as (unexpectedly) Macy and Violet.

Out in countryside sorting a client's septic tank, and trying to download over a crappy connection, so don't know how many images yet. Back home by about 8pm GMT.
:sneaky:So when will the update be released? June? July?Or next year?

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have an android link?

I'm not expecting anything more out of this game and I'd like to get something for the archive. (Because the sex scenes that we have gotten with Caroline, Linda, and Sara are actually worth holding on to.)

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
bruh im in my last semester bout to get my bachelor's degree and this madafaka still didn't update shit. went to his Patreon out of curiosity to my surprise mofo somehow has 4k patrons, sheeesh that's a lot of cash for doing nothing.

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry, just realised I hadn't updated since my holiday away. Got caught up catching up on my main non-writing job.

Out in countryside sorting a client's septic tank, and trying to download over a crappy connection, so don't know how many images yet. Back home by about 8pm GMT.
So does that mean you’re gonna start your countdown to the release date like you promised you’d do when you got the Sara/lily renders?

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018

Ahah

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022

dude, nobody believes you anymore

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Got a count done there. 830 renders + an unknown number of animations.

Gonna make a start on the writing tomorrow morning.
No-one belives you anymore! We need solid, actual proofs! That means, if you don't know, the actual numbers of renders made, the numbers of the ones left to do, the number of animations made, the number of the ones left to do, many preview renders (40-50 minimum).
Below an example (taken from a serious progress report of another game):

-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 6
-Rendered images: 288
-Processed images: 288
-Posed animations: 25
-Rendered animations: 25
-Processed animations: 23
-Scenes assembled and in code: 6 out of 6
[RENDERS]

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No-one belives you anymore! We need solid, actual proofs! That means, if you don't know, the actual numbers of renders made, the numbers of the ones left to do, the number of animations made, the number of the ones left to do, many preview renders (40-50 minimum).
Below an example (taken from a serious progress report of another game):

-Already finished scenes: 6 out of 6
-Rendered images: 288
-Processed images: 288
-Posed animations: 25
-Rendered animations: 25
-Processed animations: 23
-Scenes assembled and in code: 6 out of 6
[RENDERS]
I've told you everything I know.

I have 830 renders to write, and am only waiting on Liza+Yazmin.

I don't know how many animations there are going to be because the animations don't come with text written on them when you play the game. It's only the regular renders that I write text for. Sometimes ICSTOR bundles animations in with the renders they send me, usually it's just the renders I need to do the writing for.

I literally don't have any more information I can possibly give you right now other than:
  • I now have Sara+Lily, and Violet. There are 830 renders I need to write text for; and
  • I am awaiting Liza+Yazmin as the final two characters

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I understand that you can't believe me right now, but when the completed game finally does release (hopefully within a month or two) I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.
Post made in Feb 26... so i guess no April relese this year:KEK: i gotta say man you have no shame...:sick:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Guys guys guys, the dev made a typo. They meant April for the final release, but the year was wrong. 2033 is the actual release year. They have to save up all the donations for their retirement funds!

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes