GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I think the main topic of our discussion is why this game keeps delaying updates, cheating its supporters time and time again.
But now it seems that the topic has been artificially twisted to a direction that has nothing to do with the topic.
Anyway, it seems to me that both the previous "author" and the current "discord admin" are saying or doing the same thing:
"We don't have any evidence, but we believe the project is progressing steadily, just a little bit slowly."
Yes, they didn't directly ask the game's backers to pay for it, but they knew someone would.
I don’t believe there is so wealthy fool among residents of this resource. There’s a source of funding which is patreon page. They first play mc, then go to patreon and pay in order to support the development of the game. The writer 2 months announced that the rendering had been not completed. That’s all he said. I don’t think such a statement can be deemed as inducing to donate.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
lol, I checked patreon, no update since April 5. I remember he saying he will release around March. Now May, next is June. I am going to be honest I am looking forward to the finished game, that is why I come here time to time only to destroy my hope.

Reactions: Tosàt D

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
lol, I checked patreon, no update since April 5. I remember he saying he will release around March. Now May, next is June. I am going to be honest I am looking forward to the finished game, that is why I come here time to time only to destroy my hope.
He only did that because onyx asked him to give a new preview because people were frustrated on the missed date.
From that point on it also says on the website "Coming Soon".

Well, what does coming soon mean? Between now and god knows whenever

shane001

Jun 12, 2020
This is literally a site where you download it for free.

The people on patreon on the other hand are getting scammed, they pay for their subscription
I am talking about the Patreons. Where do you think the followers on Patreon come from? They sure don't come from Patreon since discoverability is almost zero. Most patreon go on to support the creators after they have seen the game here or sites similar to this. This site is a great funnel for the supporters of creators. There is a reason why many creators of the games are active here and many even launch their first games here to get that exposure.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Dang this thread is still alive despite the abandoned tag? Good for me then. Anyone here know any game which has a character that uses the same model as Sara?

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Dang this thread is still alive despite the abandoned tag? Good for me then. Anyone here know any game which has a character that uses the same model as Sara?
You mean despite the abandoned tag, over 4000 patrons and promised final release pushed from january to march to... future and beyond!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Umm sir, this is not a pirate site. Its a forum..... you will not see any game, comic, arts, assets store on F95 site. Many devs and artists post LINKS of their game/comic/arts here themself or authorize their work to be posted here and other sites. Below is a example of a dev that I support authorizing his game to be posted after after its been out for a few days.
This is a pirate forum. I think it's even written in forum rules. You don't feel like a pirate? Who cares.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
This is a pirate forum. I think it's even written in forum rules. You don't feel like a pirate? Who cares.
Sometimes it's pirated content, especially when it comes to japanese RPGM. They are all stolen from Dlsite.

But mostly renpy devs use Patreon for their games and they release game earlier for patrons and later for free on forum.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sometimes it's pirated content, especially when it comes to japanese RPGM. They are all stolen from Dlsite.
I was going to write a lot, but let's just clear few of your misconceptions....
First, RenPy is as equally Japanese as Rpgm, even the name is shortened from Japanese expression visual novel. You have both anime and western games made with it. Waste majority of said games are Japanese.
Second, this game was made for sharing smut games hidden behind any kind of paywall (be it Patreon, or any other). Some developers use this forum as marketing platform, yes. But it doesn't mean somebody will wait for them to share, or not share. As soon as they try to prevent it being shared, they are booted from forum here.

Last edited:

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
You mean despite the abandoned tag, over 4000 patrons and promised final release pushed from january to march to... future and beyond!
ngl, gotta applaud ICSTOR for keeping the milk farms working, whether he's actually developing stuff or not.

Reactions: Toushiro

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018

But mostly renpy devs use Patreon for their games and they release game earlier for patrons and later for free on forum.
It doesn't matter if they release it here or not, it will wind up here anyway. Find all the "We don't condone our content being here but we can't stop it" messages. There's more than you think. This is a pirate site plain and simple. You can tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy if you want to though.

Reactions: Thermophob

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Oh they do........ but that's the real reason they have 8 admins so they can ban and control the revolt. How many people mentioned on this thread how they got banned on DISCORD for calling out ICSTOR, even paying subs.
Honestly if people who are paying on Patreon are complaining on discord, they are doing so because they have earned the right to and banning them for such is stupid

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
It doesn't matter if they release it here or not, it will wind up here anyway. Find all the "We don't condone our content being here but we can't stop it" messages. There's more than you think. This is a pirate site plain and simple. You can tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy if you want to though.
Boy, I don't care. I would torrent your mother if it was possible. I'm torrenting all things this world can offer.

I said all the truth. Some games here are pirated ("wind up here anyway" like you said) and some are not pirated. That's all. End.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Boy, I don't care. I would torrent your mother if it was possible. I'm torrenting all things this world can offer.

I said all the truth. Some games here are pirated ("wind up here anyway" like you said) and some are not pirated. That's all. End.
What ever you tell yourself is the truth, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry, just realised I hadn't updated since my holiday away. Got caught up catching up on my main non-writing job.

I've just been sent Sara/Lily, as well as (unexpectedly) Macy and Violet.

Out in countryside sorting a client's septic tank, and trying to download over a crappy connection, so don't know how many images yet. Back home by about 8pm GMT.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes