FapJihad

Nov 24, 2021
Part of my job is not really to give false hope, I didn't write any promises I just write how it really is, and yes I will write it again, it's really slow
Of course, I can't provide any visual proof because I'm not in a position that would allow it, I really don't know why the previews from these renders are not published
As for the number of Discord admins, it is for the reason that inappropriate posts are constantly being sent on Discord that need to be managed, and if you think that 8 admins is a lot, then for 41K total users, it is not really a lot
First, I said doing ESSENTIALLY the same thing..meaning talking shit about how three's really, really gonna be an update, PROMISE, all while there is, well NO UPDATE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

Second, when you need more Discord admins (I think you mean MODERATORS) than your entire dev team, that makes me think you either have something to hide, or the world is crashing down around you as more and more people are getting the word out about your nefarious activities....all my opinion, of course. But I calls em as I sees em.

____
I said I was leaving the thread for a bit, but I forgot why I logged in this time, and since I was bored, thought why not. So, bye bye again.

Apr 11, 2023
Hell will freeze over before this thread and its pretty average game (by today's standards) will die out for good
Fuck...that just made me realise that when I started playing this game sometime in 2017 it was indeed great, but I just replayed it a few days ago and...it is nowhere near as good as the good games that are actively being worked on now.
Welp. Time to fuck off play something else.
'would have been nice to get some closure though.

Edit: Holy shit I also just realised this fucking game hasn't been updated in TWO YEARS.

Reactions: darlic and PRTech

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
Guys, for real? Was there somebody that believed in what that Bullshitter Oxydick was saying here? ahahah
Now we got another bullshitter? That's gonna be fun :D

Reactions: PRTech

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, guys what are we going to do regarding these cock-riders in order to deprive them from the funds from patreon?

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
Came back here after few years, can't believe people still comment on this thread. Back then i thought Icstor & Lewdlab could do no wrong, now both are just a bunch of scammers lol.

Almost like HalfLife 3
HL3 ain't even a scam bro, it's not like Valve ever confirmed that they were making it or earned any money from it (unlike a bunch of shitty patreon/early access indie games), how could a thing be a scam if it never exists in the first place lmao.

wawaweewaborat

Jul 14, 2021
Came back here after few years, can't believe people still comment on this thread. Back then i thought Icstor & Lewdlab could do no wrong, now both are just a bunch of scammers lol.

HL3 ain't even a scam bro, it's not like Valve ever confirmed that they were making it or earned any money from it (unlike a bunch of shitty patreon/early access indie games), how could a thing be a scam if it never exists in the first place lmao.
theres literally proof of atleast 2-3 iterations of half life 3 not that hard to research it brotha

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
First, I said doing ESSENTIALLY the same thing..meaning talking shit about how three's really, really gonna be an update, PROMISE, all while there is, well NO UPDATE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

Second, when you need more Discord admins (I think you mean MODERATORS) than your entire dev team, that makes me think you either have something to hide, or the world is crashing down around you as more and more people are getting the word out about your nefarious activities....all my opinion, of course. But I calls em as I sees em.

____
I said I was leaving the thread for a bit, but I forgot why I logged in this time, and since I was bored, thought why not. So, bye bye again.
He obviously ment part of his job is not really to give false hope. He just missed a line. ... But to tag in and continue to scam.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I came to the conclusion that you are not a real star wars personage, as they are usually a little smarter :whistle:
Umm sir, this is a pirate site for AVN games, we pay nothing.
Umm sir, this is not a pirate site. Its a forum..... you will not see any game, comic, arts, assets store on F95 site. Many devs and artists post LINKS of their game/comic/arts here themself or authorize their work to be posted here and other sites. Below is a example of a dev that I support authorizing his game to be posted after after its been out for a few days.

Reactions: golgahobnit

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Umm sir, this is not a pirate site. Its a forum..... you will not see any game, comic, arts, assets store on F95 site. Many devs and artists post LINKS of their game/comic/arts here themself or authorize their work to be posted here and other sites. Below is a example of a dev that I support authorizing his game to be posted after after its been out for a few days.
It facilitates, and enables, the act of piracy. The only reason they don't host it here is to save cash and to not be taken down. So, yeah, it IS a pirate site. Some Devs say it is fine to post here...fair play to them. But quite a few are against it. For example DPC absolutely detests people pirate his game. Even mentioning this site will get you banned on his discord.

But, hey, this may just be a pirate site. I am not judging. I use what is offered... Would be hypocritical if I had issues with it.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Devs that hate f95 are hypocrites because they certainly don't mind the free exposition they're getting from this site.
Did you mean exposure? Well some devs actively try to utilise DRM in their AVNs. Fruitless, really. But there are plenty of legit sites to purchase as intended for exposure. Big sites for VNs and what have you... But we are all about the lack of price tags here. Supporting the author is entirely optional etc.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Damn, how is Lewdlab catching strays? At least he put out a full complete game. Although, I have no idea of what he's done after DoD.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Jesus Christ, why is this thread still going? ICSTOR at this point just thrives off of the attention this nightmare of a thread gives him. If we delete it or lock it down, that fucker will lose the attention he wants. It won't make him finish the game, that should've been done years ago, but at least he can fuck off.
It wasnt that good anyway.
If you want better MILFS without boring sandbox, better play Away from Home

Reactions: Ninro and exsergal

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I think the main topic of our discussion is why this game keeps delaying updates, cheating its supporters time and time again.
But now it seems that the topic has been artificially twisted to a direction that has nothing to do with the topic.
Anyway, it seems to me that both the previous "author" and the current "discord admin" are saying or doing the same thing:
"We don't have any evidence, but we believe the project is progressing steadily, just a little bit slowly."
Yes, they didn't directly ask the game's backers to pay for it, but they knew someone would.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes