PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Hate on this forum? you actually going to say that after what ICSTOR has been doing to his supporters!! Collecting thousand of dollars monthly and no update or new game, nothing for almost 2 years. I don't call it hate but anger, legitimate anger!!! Also the ban was from DISCORD not this site. Actaul former suporters
I meant that only from my personal point of view, not from the developer's point of view,
I don't really make a living as a discord admin and I'm not paid for it either.
Nobody told me to write here, I'm here purely out of my personal interest to let people know about the current state of the game's development, nothing more nothing less.
Why are you here on this thread? Until recently on 3/4/2023 your prior post was on 9/19/2019. Its funny as soon ONYX slow down on this thread you show up propping up Milfy City. Cant you see how fishy this looks, thats why lots of users here are skeptical of ICSTOR, his team or his DISCORD server admins.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Attention to all of ICSTOR patreons and supporters while you are waiting for the imminent release of the update i would like to informe you of a once in a life time oportunety.I just got my hands on a magickal property on the shore of the Atlantic ocean right in the middle of Moscow i mean just look at this view View attachment Kremlin-Moscow-River.webp

all you need to do is go to this link and donate as much as possible the one who donated the most will get a picture of the deed and the best part is thet the bridge in the picture will be included as a bonus.I implore you you fine and intelligent gentleman don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: jdw6 and PRTech

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Attention to all of ICSTOR patreons and supporters while you are waiting for the imminent release of the update i would like to informe you of a once in a life time oportunety.I just got my hands on a magickal property on the shore of the Atlantic ocean right in the middle of Moscow i mean just look at this view View attachment 2596259

all you need to do is go to this link and donate as much as possible the one who donated the most will get a picture of the deed and the best part is thet the bridge in the picture will be included as a bonus.I implore you you fine and intelligent gentleman don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Love it.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Why are you people entertaining these people who claim to be involved with the game?
I've said this before, but far as I see, you enjoy how things are turning out. You love shitting on this game and the dev so much that you don't actually want this game to be finished and the number of pages on an abandoned game speaks volumes of this. You reply to every fucking loser that comes in here and claims he's with the dev team just so you can all, once again, band together and make stupid jokes.
Even tho you keep saying how you want the next update, it seems like this is far more enjoyable for you than actually playing the game.

Have a shred of dignity and stop giving this man attention.
ICSTOR has you all by the balls, and the moment he releases and update, you will all jump on the game and he'll see a significant rise in donors, maybe not from you but most definitely from other people.
I almost admire the man at this point.
Some people enjoy the shitposting more than the game itself.

Reactions: Kinoza

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Onyx: Listen Ic I cant do this anymore dude, they pretty much uncovered that it's just complete bullshit and all lies

ICSTOR: Look Onyx, you know me dude, we keep it running until we reach 5000 at the least, so hop on

Onyx: Fuck man I can't, I really can't I almost started to feel bad for all the stupifying..im getting off

ICSTOR: Yo Kremes

Kremes: What's up bro

ICSTOR: I need you to hop on the F95, find a way to keep this bullshit going..I don't even care how you do it, I wanna get to 5000 before June 1st.

Kremes: I don't have time for that dude, im already fucking people up left and right on the discord for no reason and I have a lot of pressure coming from my dayjob.

ICSTOR: Listen, if you want me to keep sending you these yummy Banana Lotti packs straight from Thailand, you gotta get on this shit-train.

Kremes: FUCCKKKK

I meant that only from my personal point of view, not from the developer's point of view,
I don't really make a living as a discord admin and I'm not paid for it either.
Nobody told me to write here, I'm here purely out of my personal interest to let people know about the current state of the game's development, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hi yes, that's me :KEK: since I once made the mistake of supporting ScamSTOR but thankfully, learned my lesson
Same here. I don't give a shit about this game anymore. No matter what happens, update or no update I'm mostly here for the shitpoting.

• Haha
Reactions: WAID1337

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
guys, onyxdime has nothing to write here, because he has never been involved in the process of rendering. Obviously he has no interest in project excepting fees gaining for a work done. I really don’t think someone should pay any cash to icstor consciously taking into consideration the bad update story and few chances to be completed. What do shitposters expect from the abandoned game is above me.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
His mods are his biggest dick riders. People got banned just for asking "when is the update coming?"
You are the first person who said such things. I’m not advocating modern of icstore discord to be a good persons. But if they have no influence on the rendering, how are they able to impact on completion of mc?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes