Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
You are the first person who said such things. I’m not advocating modern of icstore discord to be a good persons. But if they have no influence on the rendering, how are they able to impact on completion of mc?
They don't. That's not the point. They are participating in the scam by promoting the game as being in development when clearly for at least over a year it had not been.

I stopped paying this guy years ago. Now I'm just here for the entertainment. It's irrelevant at this point what the progress is or speed of. Icstor has already scammed a year out of people and these guys are assisting in sweeping it under the rug like it was nothing.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
guys, onyxdime has nothing to write here, because he has never been involved in the process of rendering. Obviously he has no interest in project excepting fees gaining for a work done. I really don’t think someone should pay any cash to icstor consciously taking into consideration the bad update story and few chances to be completed. What do shitposters expect from the abandoned game is above me.
He is part of the team!!!! It does NOT MATTER if he is just a writer, programmer, or a Discord admin. You cannot just blame the peoples that are doing the rendering.

Ok... if a gang of 5 people go and rob a bank and one stays in the car (gateway Driver), he is still is a accomplish in the robbery and if caught will be charge with robbery.

It just boggle the mind how people go out of their way to defend ONYX/Kremes or whoever on that team.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
He is part of the team!!!! It does NOT MATTER if he is just a writer, programmer, or a Discord admin. You cannot just blame the peoples that are doing the rendering.

Ok... if a gang of 5 people go and rob a bank and one stays in the car (gateway Driver), he is still is a accomplish in the robbery and if caught will be charge with robbery.

It just boggle the mind how people go out of their way to defend ONYX/Kremes or whoever on that team.
But if the leader of the gang runs of with 90% of the money and leave via an underground exit, while his compagnons get caught? I guess he is the smartest guy then, but his teammates have to deal with the consequences. Not really fair IMO.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
But if the leader of the gang runs of with 90% of the money and leave via an underground exit, while his compagnons get caught? I guess he is the smartest guy then, but his teammates have to deal with the consequences. Not really fair IMO.

I came to the conclusion that ICSTOR is NOT a person but a team. It funny everyone from the Discord admin, writer, or others are always putting in their 2 cent in the conversation BUT not one of therm know what ICSTOR plan is, status, how many render he has to complete, etc..

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I came to the conclusion that ICSTOR is NOT a person but a team. It funny everyone from the Discord admin, writer, or others are always putting in their 2 cent in the conversation BUT not one of therm know what ICSTOR plan is, status, how many render he has to complete, etc..
I came to the conclusion that you are not a real star wars personage, as they are usually a little smarter :whistle:

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
any recommendations for a possible game with the same type of story and characters?
Check my sigs, they are 100 times better than this one in my opinion. Or check the latest update page and search for incest, harem, etc. games. There are certainly some gems hidden there if you search for the ones with the highest rating.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Check my sigs, they are 100 times better than this one in my opinion. Or check the latest update page and search for incest, harem, etc. games. There are certainly some gems hidden there if you search for the ones with the highest rating.
Power Vacuum is awesome!!

Dec 24, 2018
Well if it wasn’t obvious Onyxdime was just a lying shill before, this Kremes guy pretty much proved it. I wonder who Incstor will send next to shill here. After all this threads been viewed millions of times, in sure the majority of his patrons found the game through here. It makes sense why Incstor is so keen on sending shills here to let people know the game is totally being worked on and will come out eventually because that’s how he gets new subscribers, and that’s also why it’s important to call these shills out on their bullshit.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
What would I achieve by cheating on you?
Let's be honest with each other, this is a pirate forum, we know very well that no one here pays for games
so if it were really like that, my actions would have no meaning
So, you're saying ICSTOR grew his patreon account, because of legit people finding his game on internet?

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have direct access to all renders, their progress or the overall completion of the game,
only to certain renders that were shared in the group thanks to which I know that it is being worked on, although of course I don't know how fast it is progressing
so I can't answer you
In short you don't know anything. You only say a picture probably ai generated. Its hilarious Tell us the truth, didn't you get an entire package of cuban cigar from siissysistor? That sisshy is too afraid to come out and tell openly the truth. Guy even banning anyone asking details for updates lol.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Ok so here's the deal guys he posted 8/15 previews in about 4 months, while the most recent Patreon deadline is March 2023 does this mean he will post the rest of the 7 previews in about 1 month ? :WaitWhat: Yep that's what I thought :HideThePain:

But you know what this means right ? No Judy for me even after March ends and guess who's waiting for Judy content ever since the first version was released :cry:
Well it's not like my assumption was rocket science, just a simple educated guess. But hey at least they did 2 previews instead of one the last time :HideThePain:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hell will freeze over before this thread and its pretty average game (by today's standards) will die out for good

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hell will freeze over before this thread and its pretty average game (by today's standards) will die out for good
As it should be.
Its like a living time capsule.
No matter how many months rl keeps you too occupied to even click F95´s URL,you will still return to the very same situation you left behind.
Its cozy.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes