Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry, just realised I hadn't updated since my holiday away. Got caught up catching up on my main non-writing job.

I've just been sent Sara/Lily, as well as (unexpectedly) Macy and Violet.

Out in countryside sorting a client's septic tank, and trying to download over a crappy connection, so don't know how many images yet. Back home by about 8pm GMT.
hahahahahahahahahahaha, come on, it's not April Fools:ROFLMAO:

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
I've told you everything I know.

I have 830 renders to write, and am only waiting on Liza+Yazmin.

I don't know how many animations there are going to be because the animations don't come with text written on them. Sometimes ICSTOR bundles animations in with the renders they send me, sometimes it's just the renders I need to do the writing for.

Literally don't have any more information I can possibly give you right now other than:
I now have Sara+Lily, and Violet. There are 830 renders I need to write text for; and
I am awaiting Liza+Yazmin as the final two characters
Need to recover money spent during the holidays? :D

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Awww, it has only been 2 years since the game was updated.

Obviously it does not mean its dead/abandoned or anything. :D

Had it been like 5-10 years then some concern could perhaps be justified but the dev is so lively and enthusiastic that he couldn't possibly lie, couldn't he? :giggle:

I think much more people should support him on Patreon as it could certainly help speed up the progress and reward him for his hard HARD work over the last 2 years. :D

But no pressure even then of course. It will be done when its done and stressing the poor dev is not fair after all. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Sorry, just realised I hadn't updated since my holiday away. Got caught up catching up on my main non-writing job.

I've just been sent Sara/Lily, as well as (unexpectedly) Macy and Violet.

Out in countryside sorting a client's septic tank, and trying to download over a crappy connection, so don't know how many images yet. Back home by about 8pm GMT.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: JugarComica

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime from the massive response of negativity to your comments and presence, coupled with the lack of anything other than your "word" and the vast amount of non believers vs believers of you.. why are you here?
I don't particularly care about the negativity I'm receiving. It's justified. People are rightly frustrated at the lack of progress from ICSTOR, and given that ICSTOR doesn't appear in this thread it makes sense that it gets directed towards me.

The only aspect of this work which I can directly ensure is done in a prompt manner is the writing. I post on here so people can hold me accountable to the progress on the writing side of the work.

With that said, I'm making a start now. 830 renders remaining for this batch.

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
why should I? I am interested in questions, helping and: updates! hooray! Who would've thought that.
So do I, why should I? We need to ask your permission when we leave a message here?
First, I express my feelings in a way of complaining, this is our freedom.
Second, the Developer behavior is scam. So I don't think it's a mistake to complain.
So, if you feel bored, you don't have to read it, just like we choose to ignore your message.;)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't particularly care about the negativity. People are rightly frustrated at the lack of progress from ICSTOR.

The only aspect of this work which I can directly ensure is done in a prompt manner is the writing. I post on here so people can hold me accountable to the progress on the writing side of the work.

Do you really expect us to believe that a scammer like shitstor has created (according to all your lies) thousands of renders? Where are they? Why there are no previews? Allegedly you are a lawyer, so show us some irrefutable proofs (let's say a batch of 50-60 renders). Otherwise the court will not fall for your lies.

Reactions: Toushiro

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
I don't particularly care about the negativity I'm receiving. It's justified. People are rightly frustrated at the lack of progress from ICSTOR, and given that ICSTOR doesn't appear in this thread it makes sense that it gets directed towards me.

That's right, we'll stick to my point until you throw us in the face with your finished product. You deserve all this rant because you've wasted years of our time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
what???? lmao... if we didnt know your claims.. we couldnt hold you accountable?? what fkin sense does this even make?? if you didnt post here.. ppl couldnt come at you with claims of lies and BS, therefore ..no reason to attempt to prove anything ..???? but yet again ...like a true lawyer...you avoid any comment about the morality of working for and activly promoting a well known scammer..
I've advised people in this thread multiple times "not to subscribe to the Patreon" because this is a pirate forum. I've also stated that the negativity directed towards ICSTOR is justified because of the lack of progress. I wouldn't describe that as promoting ICSTOR.

Anyway! 827 to go. I'll fire a wee update later on. :)

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
I've advised people in this thread multiple times "not to subscribe to the Patreon" because this is a pirate forum. I've also stated that the negativity directed towards ICSTOR is justified because of the lack of progress. I wouldn't describe that as promoting ICSTOR.

I hope your positivity can be of the same quality as your product, otherwise I really don’t understand how you can sleep peacefully at night under the blame of your conscience.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Man, you people are insufferable
"he isn't posting in the thread anymore, this proves that he's in on the scam"
"he is posting again in the thread, this proves that he's in on the scam"
:rolleyes:
He could simply post here the 10% of the renders he receives from shitstor for the supposed writing and everyone will believe him. But no.....

mohair

Oct 5, 2021

If Patreon is bad, why doesn't the game developer get out of it?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I've told you everything I know.

I have 830 renders to write, and am only waiting on Liza+Yazmin.

I don't know how many animations there are going to be because the animations don't come with text written on them. Sometimes ICSTOR bundles animations in with the renders they send me, sometimes it's just the renders I need to do the writing for.

Literally don't have any more information I can possibly give you right now other than:
I now have Sara+Lily, and Violet. There are 830 renders I need to write text for; and
I am awaiting Liza+Yazmin as the final two characters
I hope Liza+Yazmin will have some NTR.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017

If it is true what you say that you received (which I don't believe) 830 renders and started writing for them. WHAT THE HELL are you doing here posting. Should you not be hard at work. You being here once again re-inforces my belief that you are in on the scam.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Onyxdime I want an honest answer.

With you saying the harem ending would be about three months work and the delays been almost three months, is it possible it would be included in the final update?

For all the people that are going to reply on this on why being hopefull and expecting too much from a scam.
This is being hopefull, I want that harem ending.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes