Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This might come off as mean, but how does if feel knowing that you put in so much work writing coherent scenes many people will simply skip because characters in them aren't popular or just not their cup of tea looks wise ?
Few months ago I replayed the Caroline story line you put so much effort into simply out of respect for your time and communication here, and as I said somewhere before, I really liked the writing even though I don't care about Caroline a single bit even looks wise (boob and body moles are a huge no for me - skipped every sex scene because of it).
When the game comes out and everyone on this thread inevitably downloads it, I'll actually try to read through everything you made. Still, so much effort for a simple skip...
Doesn't bother me at all. Some people prefer seeing the characters visually - the renders are for them. Other people prefer reading the descriptions and seeing how the characters talk/interact with each other. To each their own. :)

Don't force yourself to read it if it isn't your cup of tea. (Although, I would strongly recommend the Delilah story. I'm especially proud of that one.)

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Doesn't bother me at all. Some people prefer seeing the characters visually - the renders are for them. Other people prefer reading the descriptions and seeing how the characters talk/interact with each other. To each their own. :)

Don't force yourself to read it if it isn't your cup of tea. (Although, I would strongly recommend the Delilah story. I'm especially proud of that one.)
Sure.... Who is Delilah again...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just a quick update on where I'm at with the Sara/Lily/Violet work:

ICSTOR sent me across a bunch of surplus renders for Violet and Lily that weren't included in the planned plot document for these characters. (Things like 6 random blowjob images, or a short 8 sequence boobjob.) Lily got around 40 of these images, Violet got 47.

I'm currently rearranging the 40 extra renders for Lily into some kind of logical order and making some additional content out of them. It's going pretty well so far - I've got a scene that I'm really happy with. Still got a bunch of other ones leftover that I'm not 100% sure what to do with, but it'll come to me sooner or later.

I haven't yet figured out what to do with Violet's 47 surplus renders . I think I might be able to slot them into some pre-existing sex scenes given that she's wearing the same outfit. Alternatively, I could create some kind of repeatable event where you can go and visit them for short encounters? Still figuring that out.

On a sadder note, I've checked over all the renders I've been sent and, unfortunately, Macy only plays a supporting role in the plot with some ecchi stuff.
So, 2 things
Its a shame that Macy got nothing in the game and we got that ugly ass goblin that appears like twice, but whatever at least Violet got content finally
Second, from what you say, you are the one that makes all the scenes, story and all then? He just sends you the renders like "Here, do whatever"?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
If I was trying to sell bullshit I wouldn't be delivering bad news in this thread like the lack of pregnancy, marriage, a harem ending, or Macy content in the game.
Ah I didnt read this, so no harem ending? Another lie nice, at least we know beforehand thanks to you I guess

Reactions: .Septic.

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
So, 2 things
Its a shame that Macy got nothing in the game and we got that ugly ass goblin that appears like twice, but whatever at least Violet got content finally
Second, from what you say, you are the one that makes all the scenes, story and all then? He just sends you the renders like "Here, do whatever"?
he is the writer, he follows the plot given by iscthor. but not word for word, but more like "i want there to be a blowjob scene after x happends with y, use these renders"

Reactions: Onyxdime

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, 2 things
So, most of the time ICSTOR sends me a few hundred renders and some very general plot outlines. I then write the script and send it back.

A couple of times I have been given freedom to write the plots myself, which ICSTOR then produces the renders for (Pool Girl and Caroline). He then sends the renders back to me and I write the full script.

Since the Milfy City project is coming to an end soon ICSTOR has sent me a batch of "extra" images that weren't being used. He said I could do what I wanted to fit them in. (This hadn't happened before.) They're still high quality renders - just need to find a home for them in the story.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Night Sex: Yes
Repeatable Events: Yes
Pregnancy: No
Marriage: No
New Positions: Yes. Given that you specifically mentioned it, I've literally just written a pronebone scene in the Sara/Lily segment.
Sex in Office: Yes
End of the game: I don't know what happens. I assume the game just indefinitely continues with repeatble events for various girls? You would also have the recollection feature which can be accessed from the computer in the main character's bedroom.
Wait, by pregnancy do you mean no pregnant sex- like sex with a clearly pregnant lady- or no impregnating sex where it's explicitly implied the girl was knocked up?

Because while I can live without the former, I was really hoping for at least the latter. At least for the family. Don't care much about the other characters.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Preview from Discord general-exclusive channel
I can't unsee this:
Capture1.PNG

How are we seeing the bottoms of these books? Are they hanging off the edge? Doesn't look like it by the last one on the right. Are they floating? This hurts my brain...

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes