XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
Here's a theory!
Icstor & Onyxdime are partners. Which would make sense of every action from onyxdime.
Icstor is most likely our visual representative guy here whose part is to produce the visual renders and onyxdime as the writer. For some reasons (most likely health issues), Icstor had gone for all these years. I mean coming to think about it, back in days when milfy city updates used to came. I think it was pretty fast.
Aside from the theories, yes they are just playing with the fools toss. Tossing it around from November to December to march to may to june. ( Although june isn't officially stated, but I think so isn't july and September)

Last edited:

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
I think the people who are viewing this thread are all fans of the game, because it really turned out great. And we are all offended and sad that the author simply scored on his developments. Every day you come in with hope and look in an effort to return to the cute milfs, but no. This game just milks the rest of the patrons and that's it. At best, I think before the end of the year there will be a very small (the size of an ant's penis) update and another long wait. So far, all hope is on Eternum, crazy son and similar projects. Caroline and the rest of the MILFs will remain only wet fan dreams.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
P.S. How can you tell Ictor fans from non-fans?
By blue swollen eggs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yapra212

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I think the people who are viewing this thread are all fans of the game, because it really turned out great. And we are all offended and sad that the author simply scored on his developments. Every day you come in with hope and look in an effort to return to the cute milfs, but no. This game just milks the rest of the patrons and that's it. At best, I think before the end of the year there will be a very small (the size of an ant's penis) update and another long wait. So far, all hope is on Eternum, crazy son and similar projects. Caroline and the rest of the MILFs will remain only wet fan dreams.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
P.S. How can you tell Ictor fans from non-fans?
By blue swollen eggs.
It's coming out soon :)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime do you think you could give us an update on how many renders you have left to write currently, thanks for your transparency.
I'll get back to you tomorrow, not at my computer right now and would need to do a count of how many files I've moved to the "Completed" folder.

Reactions: vmaks

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'll get back to you tomorrow, not at my computer right now and would need to do a count of how many files I've moved to the "Completed" folder.
Yeah man, would love some info on release if you got it. Almost middle of May now

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes