Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
No harem ending is so absurdly disappointing (I'm hoping there's at least one scene between the women in the house) but is there a list of what characters are supposed to be getting new content/endings?

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Night Sex: Yes
Repeatable Events: Yes
Pregnancy: No
Marriage: No
New Positions: Yes. Given that you specifically mentioned it, I've literally just written a pronebone scene in the Sara/Lily segment.
Sex in Office: Yes
End of the game: I don't know what happens. I assume the game just indefinitely continues with repeatble events for various girls? You would also have the recollection feature which can be accessed from the computer in the main character's bedroom.
I was at least hoping there was a pregnancy in the game!
Now that there is no marriage involved, I wish you would add pregnancy to the game

Is there really no harem in the game?

Is it possible to repeat the scenes through the map or should it be done after the end of the game through the menu or the computer?
---
In the case of Linda, to what extent is the situation and relationship with the main character built?
(To choose her at the end of the game)

Kindly333

Jun 26, 2022
Here's a theory!
Icstor & Onyxdime are partners. Which would make sense every action of onyxdime.
Icstor is most likely our visual representative guy here whose part is to produce the visual renders and onyxdime as the writer. For some reasons (most likely health issues), Icstor had gone for all these years. I mean coming to think about it, back in days when milfy city updates used to came. I think it was pretty fast.
Aside from the theories, yes they are just playing with the fools toss. Tossing it around from November to December to march to may to june. ( Although june isn't officially stated, but I think so isn't july and September)
As long as he (milk)working everything will be fine

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Better late and completed than never ;)
I mean they've missed every dead line they have stated. Even getting a preview is like drawing blood from a stone. The common consensus is that it isn't coming at all. I guess we shall have to wait and see.

Reactions: Chazz1239

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I mean they've missed every dead line they have stated. Even getting a preview is like drawing blood from a stone. The common consensus is that it isn't coming at all. I guess we shall have to wait and see.
"The common consensus" is the same 5-10 guys yelling here and bashing non-stop. To be fair, unless your studio is called Nlt Media, you're gonna miss the deadline, every dev misses it more or less, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and it's unfortunate that it happened so many time. However Onxydime is a very credible source and has proven it. So unless you're a paying Patreon, I don't think we have a reason to complain. When it's cooked, it'll be here.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes