Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
"The common consensus" is the same 5-10 guys yelling here and bashing non-stop. To be fair, unless your studio is called Nlt Media, you're gonna miss the deadline, every dev misses it more or less, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and it's unfortunate that it happened so many time. However Onxydime is a very credible source and has proven it. So unless you're a paying Patreon, I don't think we have a reason to complain. When it's cooked, it'll be here.
A few weeks to a couple of months missing a deadline is fine. 2 years? Yeah. You gotta be optimistic beyond the point of reason to think it will be out in a few weeks.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Except there is reason this time, and a very credible one. I just hope individuals swallow their non-existent pride and apologize to the person once it's out :)
What reason you are talking about? The only reason I can think of is beacuse all of this is a scam. If there was an actual reason, Shitstor should have stopped all the payments during these 2 years of nothingness. Apologise? The only thing I will say IF the game comes out will be "you only did your fucking job".

Reactions: John_Cenahh

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
All I am saying is if I took 2 to 3 years to do 6 months worth of work - I'd be fired.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Except there is reason this time, and a very credible one. I just hope individuals swallow their non-existent pride and apologize to the person once it's out :)
So what perhaps may the credible reason be?

Claiming that all the renders are sent to the writer only to receive them a month later?
The promised deadline made in august 2022 to be januari 2023, missing that mark and making it march 2023 and missing it again, changing it to coming soon.

How about in game promising a harem and pregnant route and now getting the information that those won't come.
The writer even mentioned in februari/march that making the harem route would take about three months, that time is here and it still won't come
icstor made promises and didn't keep them. He practically abandond Milfy City because he was tired of it

So what is the credible reason this time? Do you have contact with him? Do you have all the answers? or are you just some person that see's any excuse as valid?

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
So what perhaps may the credible reason be?

Claiming that all the renders are sent to the writer only to receive them a month later?
The promised deadline made in august 2022 to be januari 2023, missing that mark and making it march 2023 and missing it again, changing it to coming soon.

How about in game promising a harem and pregnant route and now getting the information that those won't come.
The writer even mentioned in februari/march that making the harem route would take about three months, that time is here and it still won't come
icstor made promises and didn't keep them. He practically abandond Milfy City because he was tired of it

So what is the credible reason this time? Do you have contact with him? Do you have all the answers? or are you just some person that see's any excuse as valid?
I'm talking about the credibility of the writer, not icstor, he has been telling the truth :)

• Haha
Reactions: harizanov

dubbibidy

Dec 17, 2019
"The common consensus" is the same 5-10 guys yelling here and bashing non-stop. To be fair, unless your studio is called Nlt Media, you're gonna miss the deadline, every dev misses it more or less, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and it's unfortunate that it happened so many time. However Onxydime is a very credible source and has proven it. So unless you're a paying Patreon, I don't think we have a reason to complain. When it's cooked, it'll be here.
I'm subscribed to this thread on the offchance the game ever gets finished because it's one I thought was really well done. Lol. I think there are a few reasons why people have issues with Icstor. Missing deadlines repeatedly for years but in addition to that generally not being good at communicating what is or isn't going on. They went an entire year without even updating their patrons. The other is sucking in thousands of dollars per month for the last two years with nothing to show for it. You roll all that up and it ultimately paints the developer in an unfavorable light. There are other developers with very popular games who not only keep people updated but also pause payments when they aren't releasing anything for an extended period of time. If people keep paying a Patreon without getting any content or updates for long periods that is ultimately their decision. But with all things considered it isn't surprising that a swath of people no longer have a high opinion of this developer.

Reactions: vks017 and Buddy11

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I'm subscribed to this thread on the offchance the game ever gets finished because it's one I thought was really well done. Lol. I think there are a few reasons why people have issues with Icstor. Missing deadlines repeatedly for years but in addition to that generally not being good at communicating what is or isn't going on. They went an entire year without even updating their patrons. The other is sucking in thousands of dollars per month for the last two years with nothing to show for it. You roll all that up and it ultimately paints the developer in an unfavorable light. There are other developers with very popular games who not only keep people updated but also pause payments when they aren't releasing anything for an extended period of time. If people keep paying a Patreon without getting any content or updates for long periods that is ultimately their decision. But with all things considered it isn't surprising that a swath of people no longer have a high opinion of this developer.
I'm not defending Icstor at all, in fact I very much agree with all the statements here about him, however I don't agree with shooting the messenger, not everyone is a scammer, especially with how much goodwill it takes to communicate with assholes here, the writer hasn't lied yet, the delays are not his fault.

Buddy11

Dec 30, 2021
I'm not defending Icstor at all, in fact I very much agree with all the statements here about him, however I don't agree with shooting the messenger, not everyone is a scammer, especially with how much goodwill it takes to communicate with assholes here, the writer hasn't lied yet, the delays are not his fault.
They will keep fooling people until fools exist period.

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
:BootyTime:Why do people still believe that this game will release updates.
If they really have sincerity, they should immediately publish the completed content and continue to update in stages, instead of making empty promises and letting Onyx deceive everyone by using the so-called finished version to deceive users and wait for non-existent updates.
I'm sure even by 2024, his so-called final version will not be released.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
next week?i hope thst was true
It would be nice. But Chazz has been making predictions with out references. So they are likely on the devs team trying to rally up more patreon subs. There has been no update for like 3 years with only a handful of "previews" scattered around. Until something substantial, and credible, comes forward about a release most of us shall remain ... skeptical.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes