Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
It would be nice. But Chazz has been making predictions with out references. So they are likely on the devs team trying to rally up more patreon subs. There has been no update for like 3 years with only a handful of "previews" scattered around. Until something substantial, and credible, comes forward about a release most of us shall remain ... skeptical.
Wait I'm on the dev team ??? Nice !!! Can I get some money pwetty pweaseee :)))))
You're talking out of your ass at this point mate.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Wait I'm on the dev team ??? Nice !!! Can I get some money pwetty pweaseee :)))))
You're talking out of your ass at this point mate.
Nah. it's pretty obvious you are either deluded or on the payroll. Just look at your posts. Regardless. Give us the proof that it is being released soon. Because Oxy has said "I am writing this and that" without actually proving it. Until they do bring forth something to substantiate their claims then they, and you, shouldn't be believed.

Until you actually show us something of actual worth.. It is not me who is talking out their ass.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Nah. it's pretty obvious you are either deluded or on the payroll. Just look at your posts. Regardless. Give us the proof that it is being released soon. Because Oxy has said "I am writing this and that" without actually proving it. Until they do bring forth something to substantiate their claims then they, and you, shouldn't be believed.

Until you actually show us something of actual worth.. It is not me who is talking out their ass.
I'll just say this, it's easy playing the Devil's advocate when I'm in the right.
Plus sharing anything in this cesspool would be useless, you already made up your mind and nothing is changing it. Even when the game releases you'll still be bitching and moaning.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime do you think you could give us an update on how many renders you have left to write currently, thanks for your transparency.
Sorry, forgot to get back to you yesterday.

I'm down to 708 images on the Sara/Lily/Violet batch of images. Aiming for 650 today. Number got inflated slightly by the "surplus" renders ICSTOR sent across.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I'll just say this, it's easy playing the Devil's advocate when I'm in the right.
Plus sharing anything in this cesspool would be useless, you already made up your mind and nothing is changing it. Even when the game releases you'll still be bitching and moaning.
Read the room. Don't think for a second that the transparency by Onyx isn't because his own brand is attached to something that's bordering on financial fraud.

Reactions: hawk784563

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So that then means the game is being finalized?

Then what the hell are people complaining about?
Because Onyx has constantly said stuff like that and when it comes to a deadline approaching they say "Oh, they sent over more stuff - Causing delays.". They haven't actually shown any evidence of what they are talking about. Which is something people have asked here constantly. So you can imagine why many many many people are disenfranchised with this project. That and the last update was 2-3 years ago.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Sorry, forgot to get back to you yesterday.

I'm down to 708 images on the Sara/Lily/Violet batch of images. Aiming for 650 today. Number got inflated slightly by the "surplus" renders ICSTOR sent across.
so that means another preview is nearing or not?

Probably not though.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes