Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Quick progress update:
I've added ~3,100 words today.

Unfortunately, this hasn't massively lowered the number of outstanding renders as the scene I'm writing has a lot of potential variations and has me using the same 40 or so renders repeatedly in different forms.

To give you a spoiler-free example, imagine a girl giving a blowjob and it can either be disinterested, enthusiastic, or disinterested but becomes enthusiastic.

I've also been advised Liza and Yazmin's renders should be finished this week.
Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask, will there be a gallery system overhaul since the scenes in there are very much scattered around without any order character or timeline wise ?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So basically now this scam is taking the same route as Lewdlab's scam: frequent status updates (although they are not official since is a 3rd party) but no actual release.
At least Dr.Sin after almost 2 years of milking DID release an update.
Scamstor has been inactive for 4 years by now.....

Reactions: KasparP

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So basically now this scam is taking the same route as Lewdlab's scam: frequent status updates (although they are not official since is a 3rd party) but no actual release.
At least Dr.Sin after almost 2 years of milking DID release an update.
Scamstor has been inactive for 4 years by now.....
Pretty much. We mostly come by here for the entertainment value these days.

Reactions: KasparP

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Promises have been made here so many times that the update is just around the corner. He'll be knocking on our door in a moment. There is no point in repeating how it ended again, because it has already been summed up several times.

Let me quote the classic "Facta non verba". Many words can be said and they cost nothing, so I think that a small picture from the new version of the game as a deed and an act of good will would be at least advisable. For now, I remain a skeptic.

Despite everything, I wish everyone, including myself, that we don't have to wait too long for the update and that there are as few dissatisfied people as possible. Because as I know life, you can't please everyone.

It's just my five cents.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Promises have been made here so many times that the update is just around the corner. He'll be knocking on our door in a moment. There is no point in repeating how it ended again, because it has already been summed up several times.

Let me quote the classic "Facta non verba". Many words can be said and they cost nothing, so I think that a small picture from the new version of the game as a deed and an act of good will would be at least advisable. For now, I remain a skeptic.

Despite everything, I wish everyone, including myself, that we don't have to wait too long for the update and that there are as few dissatisfied people as possible. Because as I know life, you can't please everyone.

It's just my five cents.
You know...... the thing is that even IF the supposed final version comes out, it will be a total garbage. No harem, no pregnancy, Celia removed, and so on.....

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

It's just my five cents.
Would need to take more than a couple of previews. They need to provide documents, or screen shots of their work, to make some skeptics start to believe again. Only takes an hour or so to throw a scene together when you have all the assets saved.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Onyxdime
Is it really possible to add harem and pregnancy to the game?
Actually, these genres are necessary for the game
game is good in every way and it's a shame that this game is not complete

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You know...... the thing is that even IF the supposed final version comes out, it will be a total garbage. No harem, no pregnancy, Celia removed, and so on.....
From what I gather, there may be a pirate on F95 who has completed an unofficial version that fully completes Celia's story.

I wouldn't know anything more about that though.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime
Is it really possible to add harem and pregnancy to the game?
Actually, these genres are necessary for the game
game is good in every way and it's a shame that this game is not complete
The project was massively delayed and underdelivering.

A line was drawn to cut additional things would which lengthen development even further.

That said, if ICSTOR approaches me and asks me to write a harem ending/impregnation/pregnancy endings then I gladly will.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The project was massively delayed and underdelivering.

A line was drawn to cut additional things would which lengthen development even further.

That said, if ICSTOR approaches me and asks me to write a harem ending/impregnation/pregnancy endings then I gladly will.
If during these FOUR years Scamstor had really worked instead of stealing money, we wouldn't be at this point (if what you say is true, but I doubt it).

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
Quick progress update:
I've added ~3,100 words today.

Unfortunately, this hasn't massively lowered the number of outstanding renders as the scene I'm writing has a lot of potential variations and has me using the same 40 or so renders repeatedly in different forms.

To give you a spoiler-free example, imagine a girl giving a blowjob and it can either be disinterested, enthusiastic, or disinterested but becomes enthusiastic.

I've also been advised Liza and Yazmin's renders should be finished this week.
You mean all renders are finished by the end of this week?

Or are there more to come? xD

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes