Dec 24, 2018
You know...... the thing is that even IF the supposed final version comes out, it will be a total garbage. No harem, no pregnancy, Celia removed, and so on.....
But bro, they can't add those things to the game because if they did it would delay the release by 3 months. And just nevermind the fact that that was said in February/March when the slated release date was March and by the time this update comes out (if it ever does) it will be long after 3 months have passed since March, people are hard at work here!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
But bro, they can't add those things to the game because if they did it would delay the release by 3 months. And just nevermind the fact that that was said in February/March when the slated release date was March and by the time this update comes out (if it ever does) it will be long after 3 months have passed since then, people are hard at work here!
Sarcasm at it's best!!! In 4 years they could have made a totally reworked game with 80 hours of gameplay. Horizon Forbidden West took just 3 years to see the light......

Reactions: nwoguy

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
The project was massively delayed and underdelivering.

A line was drawn to cut additional things would which lengthen development even further.

That said, if ICSTOR approaches me and asks me to write a harem ending/impregnation/pregnancy endings then I gladly will.
I'm sad the neighbor story got scrapped, Sidra would be such a great character and could have been used for interesting storylines.
Just imagine, she is a manipulative cunning character, she could have blackmailed the mc for trying to save Isla, after that, since Ceila is involved with her grades being low, in the mc's second attempt, he would try to get help from Celia by explaining what's happening, she would feel bad and agree to help mc especially since she would have developed romantic feelings towards mc after their revenge plot was done and they were both satisfied, she would have tried to save Isla as well but Sidra would outsmart them both. That would start a good redemption art for Celia.
Lastly, on the fhe third and final attempt they would turn to Linda as it has been implied that she has a law background, lacks moral, not to mention very cunning in her own right and would be able deal with Sidra. Not to mention this would have made for good character interactions and sex scenes in between those characters throughout that storyline, potentialy leading towards a smaller harem.

Again, this is just an example.
It's a shame, since it would have made for a good story when you have a good villain figure that could push the plot.

*edited because I didn't like the way it looked the first time and further elaborated :)

Last edited:

J.d.doe235

Dec 8, 2020
I think he's implying that there will be a patch by ICSTOR that will be implementing Celia content apart from the Patreon version. I could be wrong though
I don't think he's implying Icstor will do anything. I think he's hinted before he has written Celia content like it was at the beginning and will release that as or shortly after the new version drops.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You mean all renders are finished by the end of this week?

Or are there more to come? xD
The new 3D artist we hired told me that they should be done with the Liza and Yazmin renders by the end of this week.

As there are no other characters remaining, that should be the very final renders I receive.

From that point the ball is entirely in my court to get things completed ASAP.

Reactions: frankylili19

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That's a very good way to tell other developers that I work for to never hire me as a writer.

"This guy will leak your game content on F95!"
Not if you go to the source and ask for something substantial. Whether it is your work or work from the project as a "good faith" act considering how bad Icstor, and this game's reputation, is because of Icstor. Then if they say "no" you can, at least, post that conversation showing that you, at least, tried. Therefore you are not leaking anything and people won't look down on as a potential hire.

It is only actually, really, an issue if you signed an NDA. But if you work on this project and nothing ever happens - Your reputation will be tarnished regardless.

Jan 27, 2018
The project was massively delayed and underdelivering.

A line was drawn to cut additional things would which lengthen development even further.

That said, if ICSTOR approaches me and asks me to write a harem ending/impregnation/pregnancy endings then I gladly will.
I understand that adding pregnancy endings would require more renders, arching paths etc but i hope you at least didn't cut it out entirely from the scenes where it's basically just flavor text, i don't think that would require a lot of work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
But a fair few AVN game Devs frequent this site. So best not antagonize people here - Self interest and all.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes