Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I have no idea what fans would even be looking forward to now. Forget the 3, going on 4 years of delays and lies now thing. We now have "confirmation" that all of the titillating endings, notably pregnancy, harem, and presumably pregnancy+harem have been axed. Despite those endings expressely and directly promised in-game with the "content not yet available" screens teasers. This going on top of Celia's entire route being deleted in a slapdash fashion to make Patreon look away again from his scamming ways.

So all of the good stuff is now promised to never be coming, 100%. Taking the great leap of faith that *anything* is ever coming, what's left to be excited for?
Absolutely fucking nothing *with a cherry on top*

“V1.0” is not coming, not in remaining May, not in June, not in August, not in 2024 and not in 2030.

The “status updates” and inconsistent “previews” are all just a ploy, as are Onyx and Kremes.
ICSTOR noticed his Patreons inflation and panicked is all.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The only thing I've learned from glancing at this thread every now and then is that Onyxdime is actually a nice dude and for his own sake, I wish he'd partnered up with a developer who's not full of hot air.

edit; to clarify, there's not much the guy can do if icstor tells him the game will be ready by X and then nothing happens.

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
At least a release version v0.8 or something, with 3000+ renders made you should have content for a small release.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys I’m coming to this thread for the first time. I’ve seen the massive number of likes and this seems to have been very popular.

What the fuck happened it be to abandoned? I’ve seen the game creator patreon page and it says something about final version.

I’ve read the past few pages of comments and it seems that the game creator has milked money but didn’t give the promised content? I’m not completely clear.

The game seems to be very popular and the Dev still has like 4000+ patreons even now so wtf happened? Did the Dev screw up very bad? Got complacent with money and didn’t work on the game? Or did he get affected due to external things like the Ukraine war(Lab rats 2 - vren out of contact and rumours are that it’s due to war).

So what happened?? Will it not even get a rushed half assed ending? That’s sad :(

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Guys I’m coming to this thread for the first time. I’ve seen the massive number of likes and this seems to have been very popular.

What the fuck happened it be to abandoned? I’ve seen the game creator patreon page and it says something about final version.

I’ve read the past few pages of comments and it seems that the game creator has milked money but didn’t give the promised content? I’m not completely clear.

The game seems to be very popular and the Dev still has like 4000+ patreons even now so wtf happened? Did the Dev screw up very bad? Got complacent with money and didn’t work on the game? Or did he get affected due to external things like the Ukraine war(Lab rats 2 - vren out of contact and rumours are that it’s due to war).

So what happened?? Will it not even get a rushed half assed ending? That’s sad :(
Short summary:
ICSTOR=Electronic Arts
Onyxdime Honest worker but without the help of ICSTOR he can't release anything.
There are no consequences on the game because of the Ukraine war.

I welcome any corrections if something is false.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Quick progress update:
Added another 3,200 words today. Sara and Lily's work has reached 9,192 words. I haven't yet started writing for Violet. The plan is to get Sara+Lily across to the programmer first.
There are 634 renders outstanding for me to complete for these characters. I'm targeting 600 renders by the end of the day.

Edit: Didn't quite hit this target. Only made it to 621 due to complex scenes.

Last edited:

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I'm sad the neighbor story got scrapped, Sidra would be such a great character and could have been used for interesting storylines. Just imagine, she is a manipulative cunning character, she could have blackmailed the mc for trying to save Isla, since Ceila is involved with her, after that, for the second attempt by mc, he would try to get help from Celia (since they would have had romance developed by that point) and she would try to save Isla as well but failing, would be a nice redemption arc
for Celia, the third attempt would be to involve Linda she has law background (I think) and would deal with Sidra. That would have made for good character interactions and sex scenes between those characters.

Again, this is just an example.
It's a shame, since it would have made for a good story
Same. Those characters were great IMO and had lots of potential. I totally assumed the creators had great stuff planned for them.

From what I gather, some disgruntled person filed a report with Patreon at some point in the past year or so. This kicked off an internal procedure where Patreon investigated if ICSTOR's content was in violation of the Patreon ToS, which seriously endangered ICSTOR's Patreon income. Haven't read the Patreon ToS, but I think consequences re: (eg. suspension of) payout in this context would've been likely. Onyxdime handled correspondence and negotiations with Patreon regarding this dispute, on behalf of ICSTOR. Patreon then likely went through the game with a fine-toothed comb. Negotiations between Onyxdime/ICSTOR and Patreon then determined which parts of the game were acceptable and which parts would need to be removed to reach compliance with ToS. Apparently, Patreon's internal morality police decided Sidra and Isla were the red line, as that storyline concerns reluctant gay sex (apparently all other reluctant sex is fine, according to Patreon, as long as it doesn't involve gays(?)).

IMO Patreon's initial behavior is very explainable. Payment providers will just fuck you over at the slightest if you, as a company, have anything to do with adult content or gambling. Their stance on where they draw the line doesn't make sense to me though. Seems arbitrary at best, hateful at worst.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Same. Those characters were great IMO and had lots of potential. I totally assumed the creators had great stuff planned for them.

From what I gather, some disgruntled person filed a report with Patreon at some point in the past year or so. This kicked off an internal procedure where Patreon investigated if ICSTOR's content was in violation of the Patreon ToS, which seriously endangered ICSTOR's Patreon income. Haven't read the Patreon ToS, but I think consequences re: (eg. suspension of) payout in this context would've been likely. Onyxdime handled correspondence and negotiations with Patreon regarding this dispute, on behalf of ICSTOR. Patreon then likely went through the game with a fine-toothed comb. Negotiations between Onyxdime/ICSTOR and Patreon then determined which parts of the game were acceptable and which parts would need to be removed to reach compliance with ToS. Apparently, Patreon's internal morality police decided Sidra and Isla were the red line, as that storyline concerns reluctant gay sex (apparently all other reluctant sex is fine, according to Patreon, as long as it doesn't involve gays(?)).

IMO Patreon's initial behavior is very explainable. Payment providers will just fuck you over at the slightest if you, as a company, have anything to do with adult content or gambling. Their stance on where they draw the line doesn't make sense to me though. Seems arbitrary at best, hateful at worst.
I find it strange that they only have problems with their and Celia's storyline.

Meanwhile you as the main character can sexually assault all the sleeping available woman.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I find it strange that they only have problems with their and Celia's storyline.

Meanwhile you as the main character can sexually assault all the sleeping available woman.
I think the way Onyxdime put it earlier in the thread was that Patreon determined that Celia could stay if her storyline was heavily revised, but Sidra and Isla were an absolute red line and would need to be deleted because of the gayness.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I think the way Onyxdime put it earlier in the thread was that Patreon determined that Celia could stay if her storyline was heavily revised, but Sidra and Isla were an absolute red line and would need to be deleted because of the gayness.
I don't think it was the gayness, that reason doesn't make sense to me since the game has an openly lesbian couple in Liza and Yazmin, I think it was the forced mother daughter relationship that was based on blackmail.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Then why not the entire game because your a guy doing it with your sisters, mother and aunt?
Well officialy developers make them your roommates with the younger ones and landlady with the older ones and the aunt is the sister of the landlady.

its with an unofficial patch not findable on the official page you make them family

(I was typing all of chazz's reply as well but then I saw that message so I go further with it)

Reactions: Chazz1239

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I don't think it was the gayness, that reason doesn't make sense to me since the game has an openly lesbian couple in Liza and Yazmin, I think it was the forced mother daughter relationship that was based on blackmail.
Yes, as I said above, Onydime mentioned they were redlined because of the reluctant gay sex.

As evidenced by the rest of the game, reluctant sex and SA in fiction are fine according to Patreon. That just leaves the gay part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chazz1239

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, as I said above, Onydime mentioned they were redlined because of the reluctant gay sex.

As evidenced by the rest of the game, reluctant sex and SA in fiction are fine according to Patreon. That just leaves the gay part.
I think you missed a part of the sentence where its a forced MOTHER AND DAUGHTER doing those acts.

Its Incest, it wasn't about them being gay. It was about the INCEST

Reactions: bambohotshot
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes