Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, no, Patreon is big on the anti-incest train. It is why devs, typically, call their characters "landlady" and then release a i-patch hosted elsewhere. Loopholes.

Reactions: PHANTOM3DX

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I think you missed a part of the sentence where its a forced MOTHER AND DAUGHTER doing those acts.

Its Incest, it wasn't about them being gay. It was about the INCEST
Though, I don't think I've seen a statement in the game saying that they're mother and daughter, but then again, I haven't seen that they're not either. I think that one was left for user interpretation but it's a bit obvious.
I played that part a looong time a go so don't hold me by the word but I think they were just called Sidra and Isla throughout their whole storyline...

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I think you missed a part of the sentence where its a forced MOTHER AND DAUGHTER doing those acts.

Its Incest, it wasn't about them being gay. It was about the INCEST
Lol no. They are roommates in the Patreon version.

It was mentioned in this thread by one of the parties directly involved in the dispute that it was the forced gayness that redlined it.

EDIT: here is the post https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-71b-icstor.8012/post-10202022

EDIT2: can't believe we're having this debate when anyone who ever played this game would probably know about the Patreon version vs the patched version lol

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Well, respect to you Onyxdime
Bro really jumping into a big big fire

Casually giving update for this shitty game, while constantly being called names. Even if you truly works with SHITSTOR, you don't have any obligations to giving up any update to the cunts in this forum since this is a pirate site, totally. So, props to you.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
The project was massively delayed and underdelivering.

A line was drawn to cut additional things would which lengthen development even further.

That said, if ICSTOR approaches me and asks me to write a harem ending/impregnation/pregnancy endings then I gladly will.
After all these changes, I think the least that should be expected for the game is at least such endings. After all this time, you reach the conclusion at the end of the game that there is no harem, no pregnancy, and no story without this, It feels more abandoned to me

Reactions: skullbuster
May 12, 2023
The project was massively delayed and underdelivering.

A line was drawn to cut additional things would which lengthen development even further.

That said, if ICSTOR approaches me and asks me to write a harem ending/impregnation/pregnancy endings then I gladly will.
So all this time, waiting for my Caroline ending that includes the pregnancy event after the night at the hotel room is not even in the upcoming whenever it comes version of the game? I waited THREE YEARS for nothing?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So all this time, waiting for my Caroline ending that includes the pregnancy event after the night at the hotel room is not even in the upcoming whenever it comes version of the game? I waited THREE YEARS for nothing?
Yup this game has been abandoned for 3+ years and no, substantial, evidence has been provided that it will be released any time soon. Despite having asked for such by multiple people.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yes, as I said above, Onydime mentioned they were redlined because of the reluctant gay sex.

As evidenced by the rest of the game, reluctant sex and SA in fiction are fine according to Patreon. That just leaves the gay part.
Reluctant sex and sexual assault are definitely not okay with Patreon.

They demanded that we explicitly redesign every sleeping scene to have the girl wake up, give consent to pretending to be molested while she slept, and then continue the scene.

Completely and utterly ludicrous in my opinion. Fiction and fantasies are =/= reality.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Another delay the update was meant to be march then may and now it says coming soon which is probably gonna be august if we lucky or September….

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Well, respect to you Onyxdime
Bro really jumping into a big big fire

Casually giving update for this shitty game, while constantly being called names. Even if you truly works with SHITSTOR, you don't have any obligations to giving up any update to the cunts in this forum since this is a pirate site, totally. So, props to you.
Very shortly, ICSTOR will be sending me Liza and Yazmin's renders.

At that point I will have every single render, and the rest of the team will be waiting on me to finish writing them.

I think I should be held accountable for the pace of my progress, so I update it on here.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022

They demanded that we explicitly redesign every sleeping scene to have the girl wake up, give consent to pretending to be molested while she slept, and then continue the scene.

Completely and utterly ludicrous in my opinion. Fiction and fantasies are =/= reality.
Ah, that makes sense. Well.. not sense, as I agree the whole morality policing re: fiction is absolutely senseless.

J.d.doe235

Dec 8, 2020

I haven't played since the Patreon issue, so forgive me for not knowing how the sleeping scenes were handled, but it would be nice if the sleeping scenes were kept in pretty much as is condition except with them waking up to consent and the incest patch just so happened to skip the waking sections of the scene. Probably make Patreon happy and it just means the original version would feel a little weird because of the extra text.

Reactions: Nosian

jww187

Mar 6, 2023
Assuming this isn't all more of a scam I'm curious if ISTOR will actually make the game free. When I was a patreon years ago he promised it would be free at least to everyone that had supported him up until that point since it was taking so long. I guess we'll see if he was honest about something.

I'm happy we *may* be getting an update, but I'll never give them another cent. Releasing the game doesn't even set the scales back to zero, but at least it would be something.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Assuming this isn't all more of a scam I'm curious if ISTOR will actually make the game free. When I was a patreon years ago he promised it would be free at least to everyone that had supported him up until that point since it was taking so long. I guess we'll see if he was honest about something.

I'm happy we *may* be getting an update, but I'll never give them another cent. Releasing the game doesn't even set the scales back to zero, but at least it would be something.
what do you mean free? youre on f95zone, every game is free.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes