Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry for the absence, had to deal with some urgent work in my regular job. I've been writing in the free moments when I get a chance to do so.

Quick Progress Update:
  • Can't remember if I mentioned it last time, but I sent the final version of Violet across to ICSTOR.
  • The revised version of Lily has also been sent across to ICSTOR. It took significantly longer than I expected to rearrange the plot, but I think the final version was definitely worth the changes and gives it a slightly more "slow-burn" theme.
  • I'm currently working on 139 outstanding renders for Sara. Each of these scenes will have a couple of versions.
  • I've received Liza and Yazmin and will be working on them as well as soon as I finish off Sara's scenes and their variants.
  • The current word count for the Lily/Sara/Violet batch of work is 31,392. I'll restart this word count when I move on to Liza+Yazmin.

Last edited:

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Let's just take the reality.
first released in May, then in June, we are at the beginning of June still nothing, just news of a so-called development without any real proof.

If you are what you say Oxydime, I hope for you that this game sees an end otherwise you will have worked for nothing.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
loll

well it was meant to be July 2022 and it was changed to Sept 2022 which changed to Oct 2022 and Nov 2022 at the latest but in Nov it was pushed back to Jan 2023 and in Jan 2023 another deadline passed then March 2023 was announced

March, April, and May have gone and now June 2023 has arrived and still the same Spin bullshit is happening

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Can you elaborate on whats the reasoning behind the huge dissonance between the promised release window and reality?
If you write it off as just a simple mistake or lapse of judgement youre 100% bad faith.
lets go
I don't think that needs further explanation, the development has been slow, very slow. You can see it from the updates, he's been waiting for Liza and Yazmin for a long time (that's on Icstor and the other devs) not to mention he's taking his time with writing so that's it's good, even though people may not read it.
At last he has received the L an Y renders so now it's on him and the guy implementing it to the game.

Personally as someone who doesn't care about release date (though I honestly thought it would be sooner but oh well), I would much rather have something done well than rushed, plus I'm interested in the story and writing because of Oxy's presence here and since Caroline's story was done very well and he sold me on Delilah.

Ultimately, it is what it is :)

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Sorry for the absence, had to deal with some urgent work in my regular job. I've been writing in the free moments when I get a chance to do so.

Quick Progress Update:
  • Can't remember if I mentioned it last time, but I sent the final version of Violet across to ICSTOR.
  • The revised version of Lily has also been sent across to ICSTOR. It took significantly longer than I expected to rearrange the plot, but I think the final version was definitely worth the changes and gives it a slightly more "slow-burn" theme.
  • I'm currently working on 139 oustanding renders for Sara. Each of these scenes will have a couple of versions.
  • I've received Liza and Yazmin and will be working on them as well as soon as I finish off Sara's scenes and their variants.
  • The current word count for the Lily/Sara/Violet batch of work is 31,392. I'll restart this word count when I move on to Liza+Yazmin.
The best thing in the game is adding pregnancy

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
We can blame ISCTOR for many things but unfortunately how many people in his situation would do the same?
Easy money, the hardest start and building a reputation at the right time.
For that he was very lucky, if his game came out now at its beginning, it would not be the same

Fortunately, the story of this game is far from being one of the best today, I would be more annoyed to see games like Killer project, Chasing Sunset, Personnal Assistant Blackheart, Eternum ect... not ending, already that knowing that AOA has no end is hard
Eternum doesn't get more than 3 years without content. There's no problem releasing the game with longer updates, the problem is don't update the game at all.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Can you elaborate on whats the reasoning behind the huge dissonance between the promised release window and reality?
If you write it off as just a simple mistake or lapse of judgement youre 100% bad faith.
lets go
Well, he said he was supposed to get the renders he is going to start working in now in like February or so for the March release, and he got them now
Renders that, as a reminder, were supposedly finished 2 years ago when we were going to get an update every 2 weeks, as was everything else

• Haha
Reactions: Vescero

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018

Quick Progress Update:
  • I'm currently working on 139 outstanding renders for Sara. Each of these scenes will have a couple of versions.
Are there Linda + Liza scenes among the renders you already received?

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Its kind of funny to look at the most liked and/or most viewed front pages, start to notice a pattern that this title does not participate in.

Treasure of Nadia - 2 years Completed
Dating My Daughter - 4 Years Completed
Man of the House - 3 Years Completed
Acting Lessons - 4 Years Completed
Sisterly Lust - 3 Years Completed
Depraved Awakening - 5 Years Completed
Dreams of Desire - 2 Years Completed
Baby Sitter - 3 Years Completed
Parental Love - 1 Year Completed
Melody - 3 Years Completed
Lust Epidemic - 4 Years Completed

Then we come to the illustrious Bronze place of most likes and views,

Milfy City - 2 Years Abandoned :ROFLMAO:
Didn't Milfy City start in late 2017, early 2018? That's 5 years, and 2 years without any update at all.
Milking the stupid is more lucrative than actually doing anything.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Rejoice guys, soon Milf City will be completed. Everyone will be fucked, Celia, Judy, Linda, Carolina and others will get a cock in the hole, as it was predicted many centuries ago. The network also got information about the next large-scale project from Icstor, which he is doing on the Unreal Engine 5 engine and which will probably become the game of the year. According to leaked information, it will be a cow milking simulator.

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Onyx to be fair.

this is the third month since the promised march release where you mentioned it would take about three months work for a harem ending.... Why shouldn't it be implemented now?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Rejoice guys, soon Milf City will be completed. Everyone will be fucked, Celia, Judy, Linda, Carolina and others will get a cock in the hole, as it was predicted many centuries ago. The network also got information about the next large-scale project from Icstor, which he is doing on the Unreal Engine 5 engine and which will probably become the game of the year. According to leaked information, it will be a cow milking simulator.
LOL. Will I be able to play it on my Xbox Ser X at 60 frames/second and 4K or will I have to get a top end PC to play it?.

• Haha
Reactions: Retired123

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Onyx to be fair.

this is the third month since the promised march release where you mentioned it would take about three months work for a harem ending.... Why shouldn't it be implemented now?
No, you've got it wrong. It's about 3 more months of work after the release of the (un)finished game. And I assume he's only talking about his side, so add 4 years first for the renders :Kappa:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I have a discord plugin that shows how many people are connected to specific roles on servers,
together ATM it's: 564 Patron, 21 Beta Patron, and 1 Super Rich Patron ($1K tier)
unfortunately, this is not always the final numbers because not everyone has an Patreon account connected to Discord

mathematically:
564x Patron = $5640
21x Beta Patron = $315
1 Super Rich Patron = $1000
remaining 3660x Patrons = $3660
minimal result = $10615 per month (according to graphtreon.com the final amount can be up to $30K)
There is really no reason for this guy to do anything. He is drinking cocktails on the beach and snorting coke of a hookers ass. Hope he od's

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes