lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
Onyx to be fair.

this is the third month since the promised march release where you mentioned it would take about three months work for a harem ending.... Why shouldn't it be implemented now?
Because none of what Onyxclown said is true bro. I'm surprised that people still believe in this guy ahah

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry for the absence, had to deal with some urgent work in my regular job. I've been writing in the free moments when I get a chance to do so.

Quick Progress Update:
  • Can't remember if I mentioned it last time, but I sent the final version of Violet across to ICSTOR.
  • The revised version of Lily has also been sent across to ICSTOR. It took significantly longer than I expected to rearrange the plot, but I think the final version was definitely worth the changes and gives it a slightly more "slow-burn" theme.
  • I'm currently working on 139 outstanding renders for Sara. Each of these scenes will have a couple of versions.
  • I've received Liza and Yazmin and will be working on them as well as soon as I finish off Sara's scenes and their variants.
  • The current word count for the Lily/Sara/Violet batch of work is 31,392. I'll restart this word count when I move on to Liza+Yazmin.
Very quick Progress Update:
47 Sara renders to go, plus some variant work.

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Aye, a minimum of 3 months more work on top of everything else. It's already badly delayed and that would exacerbate things even more.
Badly delayed? Talk about the understatement of the century. Onyx, I don't know if you're one of Icstors alternate accounts or someone who got fooled into being Icstor's mouthpiece.

At this point, it doesn't really matter. I checked this thread from time to time and a few months back, you said there were very good chances for the game to be released in March or April at the latest. Now granted, the scammers handbook says that one must never guarantee a release date, as then you cannot fall back on the good old, "I never said THAT" or the classic, "YOU misunderstood".

But as soon as the time of release came and went, you started gaslighting people hard. They would show previous replies from you and you would twist and turn them to mean something else.

Frankly, I give you one or two months tops before you either disappear like a thief in the night (apt considering this is Icstor we're talking about), or leave this thread to continue doing your own thing, content with the money you got.

Last edited:

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
Aye, a minimum of 3 months more work on top of everything else. It's already badly delayed and that would exacerbate things even more.
As someone who was producing a game I can say with certainty that rendering is incredibly time consuming.

If this project was picking up where it left off nearly two years ago and trying bring it to completion, then sorta it makes sense why there are delays. Renders take a fuck ton of time, considering that there are tens of thousands that need to be done to complete the game then time is a major factor. I can imagine ICSTOR set a date then realized quickly that he bit off more than he could chew and needed to form a team to pump out the renders. I even considered applying because I have a dual 3090 setup.

Now that doesn’t excuse the 2 year gap at all and I assure you I’m no ICSTOR apologist because nothing excuses the milking and complete lack of communication to people PAYING him for at the very bare minimum for even just that.

From my understanding ICSTOR is from Poland? And the writing by OXY is very English (like UK) given that there are words spelled “colour” if you look at old games from ICSTOR the grammar and spelling is absolute shit. So I don’t think OXY is an alt account.

I say all this because this game has had an impact and we all know it. As a creator I know ICSTOR probably wants to be focusing on his next project. In order to do that a maintain his money situation he needs to finish Milfy City. I do in fact think he will finish it as I have spoken to some of the people working on it. I am going to say mid to late August possibly even early September.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I say all this because this game has had an impact and we all know it.

I do in fact think he will finish it as I have spoken to some of the people working on it. I am going to say mid to late August possibly even early September.
An impact on who? the simps? sure.

Mmhmm, actions speak louder than words.

When an update actually gets released, get back to me.

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Development of renders took longer than expected is the best gue

Very quick Progress Update:
47 Sara renders to go, plus some variant work.
Onyxdyme, please stop to tell nonsense and remember that 2 years ago Icstor sweared to have more than 6000 renders ready.
He had promised also to release a new version every two weeks! Bullshit.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Onyx is just the latest in a long list of puppets under ICSTOR. The update is never coming. If there is one, it'll be a five min one like last time lol.

Reactions: hawk784563

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Maybe we need to be quiet and let Onyxdyme do the talking. Because if the game actually come out then those who bashing Onyxdyme will need to apologize for that. Best suggestion is keep it quiet. I think this thread need to die.
People here won't apologize, in fact even after the game is completed they will still be screaming into the void. Just let it be.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdyme, please stop to tell nonsense and remember that 2 years ago Icstor sweared to have more than 6000 renders ready.
He had promised also to release a new version every two weeks! Bullshit.
Aye, and I've never once defended the 2 year disappearance.

As I've said, I don't know anything about 6,000 renders - but I've given a live account on here of every single render I've received, as well as how quickly I've completed them.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Aye, and I've never once defended the 2 year disappearance.

As I've said, I don't know anything about 6,000 renders - but I've given a live account on here of every single render I've received, as well as how quickly I've completed them.
Onyxdime u might have stated before how many renders u think have recieved total counting last liz and yaz

Reactions: Onyxdime

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Onyxdime u might have stated before how many renders u think have recieved total counting last liz and yaz
The topic is, even if you are actually working on this project, that continuing to share your progress is only give false hope.
Do you want to share something? Ask to Icstor (since you're in contact with him) the TRUE release date (and not a guess) and share it.
But this date will never exist! And if there is, it will be far enough that the "MC is coming soon" will be yet another joke.
And in the end, moreover, the renderings number will be anything but proportionate to the wait.
Add to that the previously announced content (such as the harem) will be missing and the milking will continue.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime about how many characters you have left to work on at the moment
Liza and Yazmin, and about 38 renders for Sara + some variant scenes.

I'm trying to get Sara finished and sent across to ICSTOR tonight, as I won't have any time at all to write from Wednesday morning to Friday evening. (Main job takes priority, unfortunately.) That way, even if I don't get a chance to touch Liza and Yazmin until the weekend, Sara can still be checked and sent to the programmer.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Onyx is just the latest in a long list of puppets under ICSTOR
You wrote bullshit here and you know it. Didn´t you see the Credits from Milfy City at least once? Onyx is credited as a writer. How can you say such a things like "latest Puppy" when he is the writer for quite some time. He also jointed this forum BEFORE he worked on Milfy City, his Account is older than your´s. "Latest" is a wrong take.

Reactions: Chazz1239

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You wrote bullshit here and you know it. Didn´t you see the Credits from Milfy City at least once? Onyx is credited as a writer. How can you say such a things like "latest Puppy" when he is the writer for quite some time. He also jointed this forum BEFORE he worked on Milfy City, his Account is older than your´s. "Latest" is a wrong take.
And? So the only thing that proves is that this Onyx guy knows Icstor and is familiar with his practices. Worse, that means that he is ok with people getting scammed as long as he gets a share.

And in case you forget or maybe genuinely don't know. Before Onyx there were two people who claimed to be in contact with Icstor and could show "proof" of progress. That Baron guy who claimed to be an independent party and had created a ton of renders for Icstor, had already sent them and his work was basically done. A while after that, he disappeared and those renders became a myth. Then there was that Ash person who claimed that he was hired to be a link between the fans and the dev but at least for him, I got the feeling that he was just duped into the role and basically quit since Icstor left him in the dark most of the time.

So yeah, I won't hold my breath that this new guy is telling the truth, especially since a release date came and went. Oh, and one more thing, if they are soooo hard at work, why not release something, to show proof of that work? I mean, they kept saying they were at 90%, then at 70% but we'll ignore that for now. I mean, if they were that far, at least one route should have been pretty advanced, to warrant a small release, something like the last Sarah update.

Ennio Leone

Jan 1, 2020
Liza and Yazmin, and about 38 renders for Sara + some variant scenes.

I'm trying to get Sara finished and sent across to ICSTOR tonight, as I won't have any time at all to write from Wednesday morning to Friday evening. (Main job takes priority, unfortunately.) That way, even if I don't get a chance to touch Liza and Yazmin until the weekend, Sara can still be checked and sent to the programmer.
I know this is supposed to be a "judgement free zone" but I can't be the only one who doesn't understand all this time you're wasting on Sara..really?.. Instead of just throwing in another Linda scene for example, you're spending time on a character that could pass for 13?...Well, congrats on making all the pedos happy.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
And in case you forget or maybe genuinely don't know. Before Onyx there were two people who claimed to be in contact with Icstor and could show "proof" of progress. That Baron guy who claimed to be an independent party and had created a ton of renders for Icstor, had already sent them and his work was basically done. A while after that, he disappeared and those renders became a myth. Then there was that Ash person who claimed that he was hired to be a link between the fans and the dev but at least for him, I got the feeling that he was just duped into the role and basically quit since Icstor left him in the dark most of the time.
I vaguely remember Baron being on Discord a couple of years ago, but we never spoke. I don't know who Ash is.

In either case, I'm confident enough in the work that I've seen and done to keep showing my face on here. Plus, ICSTOR isn't the only developer that I write for. I've been writing erotic fiction for various developers way back to 2013, so I can't exactly just delete my account and disappear like BaronGames appears to have done.

I'll be right here to the very end to see it through to completion.

23 Sara renders remaining. Gonna call it tonight and get up extra early to finish the final batch before I leave for work.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes