Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyx:Hello everyone, let me list the numbers for you . I have completed xxx words today.
Patrons:So when will the update be released?
Onyx:Oh guys.This is a trade secret.No one would hire a author who leaked the employer's trade secrets.
Onyx:So my task is just to list the numbers and deceive all of you.
1686140260058.png

Patrons:So when will the update be released?
Onyx:Oh guys.This is a trade secret.No one would hire a author who leaked the employer's trade secrets.
You're deliberately muddling up two separate questions - "When will the update be released?" and "Can you leak us some renders/animations to prove they exist?"

The answer to the latter is: I can't leak them because they aren't my intellectual property.
The answer to the former is: I don't know how long the programmer needs, but the only thing outstanding on my side of the work is a couple of variant Sara scenes, as well as Liza and Yazmin. I'm hoping I'll be done with them by the end of this weekend.

Onyx:Hello everyone, let me list the numbers for you . I have completed xxx words today.
Onyx:So my task is just to list the numbers and deceive all of you.
That's a misrepresentation. If I just came on here and dropped a word count, it would be largely meaningless, which is why I don't do that.

I provide additional context, such as the number of renders I receive, as well as how many renders are still outstanding as I complete them. I also update whenever I have finished writing for a character and sent it to ICSTOR.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I only occasionally read this thread, so sorry if this has been answered before. I want to know, were you the writer for Milfy City before Icstor went on his long hiatus, Onyx? Or did he just hire you last year for the first time because he realized he couldn't write the entire script alone?

If you were on board the entire time: how exactly did the planning for the 0.1 version go? Did Icstor give you a rough script of where the story was supposed to go or did you just get to write whatever you wanted? And I am frankly baffled that Icstor isnt writing his own game, does that mean you effectively get to decide the story of Milfy City entirely yourself?
Were you involved in any of his past works?
Aye, I've been on the Milfy City team since Day 1. I've been writing since Taboo Request actually. Did Milf's Villa for him too.

ICSTOR sends me scripts for what he would like to happen. It varies between one or two sentences, or up to a paragraph. I then take that information and turn it into properly written text for a game. Broadly speaking there are three main types of script he will send me:

1. ICSTOR Designs Plot and Character
Some characters, like Linda, will see ICSTOR provide VERY detailed directions for what he is looking for. The only input I had towards Linda's character was the strained relationship with her sister, Liza. Linda's personality was largely created by ICSTOR as well. Instructions can be quite detailed and specific in these cases.

2. ICSTOR Designs Plot, but Leaves Character to Me
In other instances, ICSTOR sets the plot, but let's me create the character's personality. I'll show you Bob as an example. These are some rough instructions from ICSTOR about Bob.

"MC enters bedroom and sees Bob. They have a conversation.
You can add in questions and answers here. One of these must be "Asking for money?"

I'm given quite a lot of freedom at this point to do what I want with the character, so I opted to make Bob an actually caring (albeit clueless) father-figure. It adds a bit more emotional nuance to the relationship with Linda in that he can't just be easily discarded/evicted from the home.

Additionally, his placid nature means he isn't going to angrily storm out of the house or become absuive towards the other people in the household, which is another way to easily remove the male father figure.

So, players are stuck in a situation where one of the largest impediments to their relationship with Linda is just a genuinely good man who hasn't really harmed anyone. Additionally, because Linda is the one who initiated the attempt at a relationship with the main character, there's not much pushback or sympathy from her towards Bob. For the most part, she doesn't particularly care what happens to him. This places the guilt for everything that happened/will happen/is going to happen to Bob squarely on the shoulders of the player as they continue down the route with Linda.

3. ICSTOR lets me Write Plot and Character
This isn't particularly common, and I've really only had a chance to properly do it for Delilah (the pool girl). I got to draft her story, personality, etc.

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 2681247

You're deliberately muddling up two separate questions - "When will the update be released?" and "Can you leak us some renders/animations to prove they exist?"

The answer to the latter is: I can't leak them because they aren't my intellectual property.
The answer to the former is: I don't know how long the programmer needs, but the only thing outstanding on my side of the work is a couple of variant Sara scenes, as well as Liza and Yazmin. I'm hoping I'll be done with them by the end of this weekend.

That's a misrepresentation. If I just came on here and dropped a word count, it would be largely meaningless, which is why I don't do that.

I provide additional context, such as the number of renders I receive, as well as how many renders are still outstanding as I complete them. I also update whenever I have finished writing for a character and sent it to ICSTOR.
When you say "I'm hoping I'll be done with them by the end of this weekend" you mean Liza and Yazmin renders? I thought it would take you way longer.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
When you say "I'm hoping I'll be done with them by the end of this weekend" you mean Liza and Yazmin renders? I thought it would take you way longer.
Yes, Liza and Yazmin.

I wanted to get them finished off earlier, but have to do a bunch of stuff for my main job unfortunately. I also want to take a proofread over Sara's scenes for typos etc. before I send them on, but that only takes a couple of hours and I can do that when I finish work tonight.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Aye, I've been on the Milfy City team since Day 1. I've been writing since Taboo Request actually. Did Milf's Villa for him too.

ICSTOR sends me scripts for what he would like to happen. It varies between one or two sentences, or up to a paragraph. I then take that information and turn it into properly written text for a game. Broadly speaking there are three main types of script he will send me:

1. ICSTOR Designs Plot and Character
Some characters, like Linda, will see ICSTOR provide VERY detailed directions for what he is looking for. The only input I had towards Linda's character was the strained relationship with her sister, Liza. Linda's personality was largely created by ICSTOR as well. Instructions can be quite detailed and specific in these cases.

2. ICSTOR Designs Plot, but Leaves Character to Me
In other instances, ICSTOR sets the plot, but let's me create the character's personality. I'll show you Bob as an example. These are some rough instructions from ICSTOR about Bob.

"MC enters bedroom and sees Bob. They have a conversation.
You can add in questions and answers here. One of these must be "Asking for money?"

I'm given quite a lot of freedom at this point to do what I want with the character, so I opted to make Bob an actually caring (albeit clueless) father-figure. It adds a bit more emotional nuance to the relationship with Linda in that he can't just be easily discarded/evicted from the home.

Additionally, his placid nature means he isn't going to angrily storm out of the house or become absuive towards the other people in the household, which is another way to easily remove the male father figure.

So, players are stuck in a situation where one of the largest impediments to their relationship with Linda is just a genuinely good man who hasn't really harmed anyone. Additionally, because Linda is the one who initiated the attempt at a relationship with the main character, there's not much pushback or sympathy from her towards Bob. For the most part, she doesn't particularly care what happens to him. This places the guilt for everything that happened/will happen/is going to happen to Bob squarely on the shoulders of the player as they continue down the route with Linda.

3. ICSTOR lets me Write Plot and Character
This isn't particularly common, and I've really only had a chance to properly do it for Delilah (the pool girl). I got to draft her story, personality, etc.
Speaking of Linda, since she is the main draw and my fav girl of the game. Are you finished with her renders? Will there be more? Is there an ending with her? Pregnancy implemented? Are her render count higher than the other characters?

I have a huge un-shameful bias towards her and would like her to be the focus of the update (as I am sure others will too). I just want to know how far along she is to being finished.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
All you degenerates needs some culture and a video how a polish origin girl looks like at 14 years old :D
Caroline Baran and two fantastic songs:

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I'd feel the same way if he had been here bullshitting us for the past two years. For now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
At this point I'm not impatient anymore, there are so many other great games here that I have yet to play through, like yours for example. I've played the very early releases and it was pretty amazing.
You miss something, his game is not one of the best in history but the scenes and the characters are excellent

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Tomorrow I would pretend to be a writer of AoA (or other popular advanced games) by promising a release of the game in 2024, by writing every week on this forum that I write text and render for the author, in your opinion how many pigeons I appease ?

The difference between me and Onyxdime
- I don't have the dev logo
-I don't have my name on the credits of a vn

You didn't provide any proof

With if we remake the world
Avec des si on pourrai refaire le monde

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco Loco

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
This places the guilt for everything that happened/will happen/is going to happen to Bob squarely on the shoulders of the player as they continue down the route with Linda.
I like Bob as a character... But there is no way in hell I'll ever regret picking Linda.
Though I wonder if the narrative might change after we get Judy's story extended. Since it has been noted in the story that Judy had an influence in Linda's decision making.

Last edited:

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Speaking of Linda, since she is the main draw and my fav girl of the game. Are you finished with her renders? Will there be more? Is there an ending with her? Pregnancy implemented? Are her render count higher than the other characters?

I have a huge un-shameful bias towards her and would like her to be the focus of the update (as I am sure others will too). I just want to know how far along she is to being finished.
From what he said earlier, Linda did get a lot of new scenes, just like every other character (it's a big update).
Pregnancy and Harem routs have been scrapped by Icstor quite a while ago, so we only get each character closure endings, but in the future if he changes his mind Oxy said that he would gladly write the endings.
Idk about the renders, a the moment I think only Caroline has higher render count but we'll have to wait and see after it comes out. (Linda biased as well ;))

Chicha

May 3, 2017
From what he said earlier, Linda did get a lot of new scenes, just like every other character (it's a big update).
Pregnancy and Harem routs have been scrapped by Icstor quite a while ago, so we only get each character closure endings, but in the future if he changes his mind Oxy said that he would gladly write the endings.
Idk about the renders, a the moment I think only Caroline has higher render count but we'll have to wait and see after it comes out. (Linda biased as well ;))
IF it ever comes out and he is not just pretending he is working on an update by posting some renders ;)

Reactions: TommyTuba
May 12, 2023
To me, Caroline's ending, if we're not getting her pregnant, was the morning after their hotel scene. The way the dialogue was written, that's the ending in my opinion.

Don't know what else they can do with her if she's getting the pregnancy route taken away from her. Waited three years for that, and now it's like, eh, okay, here's whatever ending you're going to get for her. Deal with it.

And him changing his mind to do it in the future? Yeah, no, not waiting another decade for that. This is the first VN I ever played (got it from SteamUnlocked, didn't know anything about the drama or the dev behind it) started playing it during the initial US COVID lockdown.

All my patience waiting for her REAL ending, and not going to get it. Thank God I wrote my own short story GIVING her the ending I wanted, pregnancy and all, and probably wrote it better than the crap we're going to get here, when? 2047?

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
To me, Caroline's ending, if we're not getting her pregnant, was the morning after their hotel scene. The way the dialogue was written, that's the ending in my opinion.

Don't know what else they can do with her if she's getting the pregnancy route taken away from her. Waited three years for that, and now it's like, eh, okay, here's whatever ending you're going to get for her. Deal with it.

And him changing his mind to do it in the future? Yeah, no, not waiting another decade for that. This is the first VN I ever played (got it from SteamUnlocked, didn't know anything about the drama or the dev behind it) started playing it during the initial US COVID lockdown.

All my patience waiting for her REAL ending, and not going to get it. Thank God I wrote my own short story GIVING her the ending I wanted, pregnancy and all, and probably wrote it better than the crap we're going to get here, when? 2047?
To be fair, the game is bound to blow up once it releases, that might influence Icstor to reconsider making harem/pregnancy routes. He might give it to his subordinates to finish it. Oxy would surely direct and write it, all they he needs is 1-2 people still interested in making renders in downtime and, one day... you never know :)
MIfly city is a golden goose after all.

May 12, 2023
To be fair, the game is bound to blow up once it releases, that might influence Icstor to reconsider making harem/pregnancy routes. He might give it to his subordinates to finish it. Oxy would surely direct and write it, all they he needs is 1-2 people still interested in making renders in downtime and, one day... you never know :)
MIfly city is a golden goose after all.
Golden goose maybe, but the crap we've been getting the last three years has all been rotten eggs.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Did the animation quality deteriorate a lot, right? Considering that they are rushing to complete the final version of the game to avoid lawsuits or something like that. I mean, there are characters that never had scenes and now suddenly there will be a lot of content and animations. After a year-long break, the work piles up, and doing it hastily probably resulted in a significant decrease in quality, not to mention the dishonesty with the release dates. And those previews they show, they don't show anything, just renders you can make while drinking a cup of coffee. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. But when this game is released (if it ever is), it will be a bombshell because the quality will most likely be terrible, and people will feel cheated.

ICSTOR be like "progress is 90% this 90% this other" LOL

Anyway the game was good a few years ago. Bye
Yeah they are rushing to complete the game
RUSHING

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes