RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Did the animation quality deteriorate a lot, right? Considering that they are rushing to complete the final version of the game to avoid lawsuits or something like that. I mean, there are characters that never had scenes and now suddenly there will be a lot of content and animations. After a year-long break, the work piles up, and doing it hastily probably resulted in a significant decrease in quality, not to mention the dishonesty with the release dates. And those previews they show, they don't show anything, just renders you can make while drinking a cup of coffee. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. But when this game is released (if it ever is), it will be a bombshell because the quality will most likely be terrible, and people will feel cheated.

ICSTOR be like "progress is 90% this 90% this other" LOL

Anyway the game was good a few years ago. Bye
>5 years without a update
>rushing

Imagine if ICSTOR wasn't rushing the game KEKW

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
Did the animation quality deteriorate a lot, right? Considering that they are rushing to complete the final version of the game to avoid lawsuits or something like that. I mean, there are characters that never had scenes and now suddenly there will be a lot of content and animations. After a year-long break, the work piles up, and doing it hastily probably resulted in a significant decrease in quality, not to mention the dishonesty with the release dates. And those previews they show, they don't show anything, just renders you can make while drinking a cup of coffee. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. But when this game is released (if it ever is), it will be a bombshell because the quality will most likely be terrible, and people will feel cheated.

ICSTOR be like "progress is 90% this 90% this other" LOL

Anyway the game was good a few years ago. Bye
?????
Did you misunderstand something?
There is a 90% chance of not making any progress
Where does the quality deteriorate come from??

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime Is it reasonable to estimate, if everything goes smoothly and according to plan (copium), that the update will be here by the end of this month?
I'm aiming to finish Liza and Yazmin by Sunday night. Maybe Monday at a push.

That will be 100% of my side of the work complete.

From that point on ICSTOR and the programmer take over. I honestly don't know how long it will take them on that side of things.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Believing Michael Jackson is still alive is much more makes sense than believing this 2. Integrity implies trustworthiness and incorruptibility to a degree that one is incapable of being false to a trust. I don't find this in anything that comes out from Onyx and Icstor.

No proofs whatsoever in whatever that they are doing. And the fact that we can't uphold on anything they said, by keep giving false hopes and makes it fail to maintain the integrity of this whole forums. OP should just delete this forum.
if this month icstor cant give patroen supporter a release...that means he is a totaly jerk

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime can confirm or wether not the pregnancy and harem endings are scrapped?
Sure, as I mentioned previously there are not going to be any pregnancy or harem Endings in the final 1.0 release.

If ICSTOR ever asks me if I want to write those though, then I would absolutely love to.

Ideally, I'd like to do a build-up towards a harem by starting with threesomes between:
-Linda+Caroline (With Linda and Caroline dominating the main character.)
-Sara+Caroline (With Caroline teasing her jealous younger... fellow renter.)
-Sara+Linda (Linda guiding Sara's actions, telling her what to do etc.)

These threesome scenes would have to have proper introductions where the girls reveal they have both been sleeping with MC, and their reactions to this. Then, perhaps a group date with the two girls, followed by the actual threesome scene.

Once all threesomes have been unlocked, the player could then cumulate in a final foursome between the main girls and MC. Not quite sure how I'd write this yet.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm aiming to finish Liza and Yazmin by Sunday night. Maybe Monday at a push.

That will be 100% of my side of the work complete.

From that point on ICSTOR and the programmer take over. I honestly don't know how long it will take them on that side of things.
:ROFLMAO:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
How people still believe in certain members of this thread without any proof and several announcements which never came true?
I'm curious. It's just a question. No need to delete my post. No criticism here or name dropping. I follow the orders. No, I don't want to take the train to the amusement park.

Apr 8, 2023
Sure, as I mentioned previously there are not going to be any pregnancy or harem Endings in the final 1.0 release.

If ICSTOR ever asks me if I want to write those though, then I would absolutely love to.

Ideally, I'd like to do a build-up towards a harem by starting with threesomes between:

These threesome scenes would have to have proper introductions where the girls reveal they have both been sleeping with MC, and their reactions to this. Then, perhaps a group date with the two girls, followed by the actual threesome scene.

Once all threesomes have been unlocked, the player could then cumulate in a final foursome between the main girls and MC. Not quite sure how I'd write this yet.
Damn how about we just get the mom pregnant? It's what people really come here for -- priorities. How many people even know who the other characters are? With all due respect to your efforts, just stating my personal preferences here.

Though to be fair, I really liked the sister here, maybe even more than the mom. Very rare, FILF is probably the only other game besides this where the sister works. It has to be the older sister : )

Anyway thanks for the good work, hope things move along

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Linda needs a pregnancy ending, forget the Harem...we all all started the game because of the MILF in MILFy City. Caroline became the bonus and Sara was for those freaks out there. The teacher was a side chic we could corrupt (but got scrapped) and the other girls were just filler content until the Linda stuff.

Onyxdime could you at least put this forward to ICSTOR, I am sure 90% of the fans are here for that one reason. If he doesn't at least you tried and hopefully a modder can finish off his work.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

Please don’t share your above mentioned ideas with icstore until he releases the mc. You can trigger a delay for a couple of years. ))

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes